WTF is wrong with Eurosmokes/Canasmokes...

WTF is wrong with Eurosmokes/Canasmokes? How can I enjoy my time outside of the US when everywhere I go these nicotine addicted freaks spread smokes in my area. Are there any civilized countries I can visit that don't have many smokers or have smoking banned in public?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AtG4qWv0v44
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

living among bunch of supermassive blob of fat is equally suffocating.

why the fuck do you think I travel outside the US? At least here in southern California people are more self conscious leading to less blobs but blobs nonetheless

faggot

Smoking is aesthetic, that's why we Europeans do it

An American wouldn't understand

it is also soothing and relaxing

grow a pair

I'm glad you'll be dying in your 40s

Canucks smoke less than we do

great who wants to be 90 anyway

i dont know but when im new Emperor of Europe i will ban smoking and kill all subhumans who do it

when I usurp your throne as Emperor of Europe and the dominions a year later, I will make smoking mandatory

Why do burgers have such problems with moderation? Either they're grease guzzling fat blobs or fucking health autists.

Uruguayans will be first i holocaust

>Belgium

no you swedes do it to simulate sucking on BBC

Bhutan, seriously.

Russia has banned pretty much all smoking in public

xDDD

an actual non-butthurt smoker response, thanks. Will look into it

>C*lifornia
>Civilized
kys

I like the nicotine.

Fuck off antismoking bigots. It takes the edge off.

t. nicotine addicted freak, there are 1000s of otherways to take the edge off without stinking up the place with carcinogens

>there are 1000s of otherways to take the edge off without stinking up the place with carcinogens
t. burger

nice refute

Yeah and I do those too, nothing like a smoke when you first wake up or after a meal or when you're enjoying a coffee out in the cold air. Smoking feels great.

Also I like that normies have to deal with my second hand smoke

>heh...I don't need anyone else, all I need is the darkness

Let leafs explain the benefits
youtu.be/AtG4qWv0v44

Choke on it fatty

this is pretty much widespread in any country in a urban area,

Los Angeles banned smoking in public areas

like outside?

yes, unless it was recently repealed.

Commiefornia indeed

>leaf

>Burger

at least I'm not a hypocrite

How am I a hypocrite?

>commiefornia
>while living in Canada

Try Venezuela or North Korea.

>t. lardass

American cultural hegemony is the reason the left is the status quo in the West. You literally had a nigger president for 8 years, have 15 million illegals that deportation has become controversial, 1 million legal immigrants annually and your responsible for hollywood. America is the king of cucks.

At least we can smoke outside. Land of the """"""free"""""

I will never understand cigarettes.
Not only is it so unhealthy, you also literally pay for cancer.
Doesn't it shatter your ego knowing there are people profiting and living off from (You) being addicted to such a harmful product?

Shouldn't you be pro-tobacco merchant? Or are your wares nicorette gum?

>left is the status quo in the West
>blaming your countries shit on us

these people are dumb enough to voluntarily pay to inhaling carcinogens, you think they think that much about it?

>Americucks in true commie fashion won't take responsibility

>he doesn't grow his own tobacco

>tp
>tf
has the merchant meme gone too far?

You want memes? Ahh, alright, my dear Goys. Please continue to smoke our relaxing cigarettes. We just released three new types! Try them all and be sure to fill in the survey and tell us which is your favorite so we know to raise its price. Just had a tumor removed from your lung? Please, relax with one of our wide selection of cigarettes.

Now, seriously, there are also people in Israel that smoke..
I don't understand it. Does it really not bother you that someone is living off of you while you degrade your health beyond repair?

Kek

makes you think

>actually believes this
why is europe filled with old people that have chain smoked their entire lives then?

>anecdotal evidence

the only reason they outlive us is because obesity levels are unreal here

Smoking looks cool when men do it, women just look trashy.

Pussy

Kek
The only people i know who died of cancer never smoked or drunk alcohol wich is not the case of the rest of my family
Accept it it's just a matter of luck mick jagger is still alive and well but a nun could die of awful sickness

Ah yes, lung cancer; for the thinking man.
I'm glad you'll likely die a few decades earlier than the expected age.

Even without the extra chemicals, regularly inhaling tobacco can and does give people lung cancer. You're inhaling smoke, which destroys lungs. You fool.

My mami said smoking is jew's weapon of destruction so I don't smoke.

Grow a pair. With all the other junk floating in the air, you really have snuggle up to my armpit to make my smoking a significant nuisance to you.

i want a quicker death

this is the first I'm hearing of Canadians being huge smokers

maybe in Quebec? idk, they're French after all

Now that I'm thinking, why us America the only place I visited where smoking is almost sort of taboo now? Go up to any American kid and give him a cigarette and he'll say how it's bad and causes cancer but when i traveled to Asia and some parts of Europe, everyone smokes like it's normal

Maybe this is why our teeth are perfect

Smells like shit, and tastes like shit if you kiss a smoker.

I wouldn't say your teeth are perfect, natural teeth aren't bleached white and you guys get more cavities than us.

I visited Vancouver

>this is what smokers actually believe

Only cool kids smoke, nerds wouldn't understand

The old Greek geezers were fucking unreal.
The old man in the parking used to smoke 5packs of Assos per day.
That is 125 cigarretes per day...

Drank like a watersnake to top it up.
Still alive in his 90s...

Based Canada!

One of the few things we are more similar to the US than Europe. Pretty much everywhere smoking isn't allowed, taxes are insane and go up every month with a large bump I think every 3 months. Get cigarettes taken off you if you are under 18, up until recently you could smoke but not buy under 18.

In Hungary public smoking (and vaping) is banned and you can buy tobacco only from these sexy National Tobacco Shops (Nemzeti Dohánybolt). But still about 25% of adults smoke.

inside