Sup Forums LISTEN TO SOME NEW SCHOOL PUNK BANDS !

Sup Forums LISTEN TO SOME NEW SCHOOL PUNK BANDS !

youtube.com/watch?v=OirC8tDNTc8

joebiden.bandcamp.com/album/s-t

joebiden.bandcamp.com/album/the-good-ole-fashioned-american-hardcore-split

Attached: a1482580610_16.jpg (700x700, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oGyChQxvY3g
youtube.com/watch?v=fNx6h934hT0
youtube.com/watch?v=LrEHLVg3oyc
youtube.com/watch?v=8Q1iqJxSJGA
youtube.com/watch?v=hulDnylFAuI
youtube.com/watch?v=-xGvrmIC2iE
youtube.com/watch?v=N7xPRUJCdLc
youtube.com/watch?v=CMVPPXcE-ps
youtu.be/joRiZRdt0FQ
youtu.be/4nvhBa0HHPg
youtu.be/MIYdjSuwGu4
singlerussiancuties1.bandcamp.com/album/recqrd
youtube.com/watch?v=-xzmFiLG3F0&index=
youtube.com/watch?v=5rPWAjOX3sE&index=
youtube.com/watch?v=G0DY0ElG4-c&index=
youtube.com/watch?v=KuvN44_rXOw&index=
youtube.com/watch?v=PkcDFl-Db5M
youtube.com/watch?v=CgB2fiCfhRo
youtube.com/watch?v=bxS6a404t6U
youtube.com/watch?v=CpOEWTdwg40
youtube.com/watch?v=RwbikLPkCVA
youtube.com/watch?v=iekkEPJ5ONg
youtube.com/watch?v=8nVgc7rCLno
youtube.com/watch?v=TdTxIiNAUYQ
tarantulashocktroopskill.bandcamp.com/
liquids1.bandcamp.com/album/26-recordings
youtube.com/watch?v=qGN9-9npzqs
haramharam.bandcamp.com/album/when-you-have-won-you-have-lost
youtube.com/watch?v=AKWBJbntOgs
bashka.bandcamp.com/album/100-anti-you
reconquesta.bandcamp.com
impactzone.bandcamp.com
occupation.bandcamp.com
hiredgoons.bandcamp.com
lavidaesunmus.bandcamp.com/album/collection-lp
katorgaworks.bandcamp.com/album/vain-in-life-lp
lastcrusade.bandcamp.com/album/demo-2014
firstassaultoi.bandcamp.com/album/demo
mizantrop.bandcamp.com/album/time
queensburyrules.bandcamp.com/album/bristol-elite
poderabsoluto.bandcamp.com/album/demo-hardcore
rvkrm.bandcamp.com
sickpeople-ahc.bandcamp.com
oilyboys.bandcamp.com/releases
alteredboysnj.bandcamp.com
obstruct.bandcamp.com
sixfeetunderrecords.bandcamp.com/album/sfu053-reckless-aggression-demo
sfr-hardcore.bandcamp.com/album/2nd-demo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'll check it out.

this is awesome too youtube.com/watch?v=oGyChQxvY3g

bruh i heard that album before and it sounds dope asf

youtube.com/watch?v=fNx6h934hT0

>*Growls in British*

Attached: 02ArmsRace-8837.jpg (1698x1659, 916K)

nice, its griddy as fuck

Yeah the UK scene is pretty tight right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=LrEHLVg3oyc
youtube.com/watch?v=8Q1iqJxSJGA
youtube.com/watch?v=hulDnylFAuI
youtube.com/watch?v=-xGvrmIC2iE
youtube.com/watch?v=N7xPRUJCdLc
youtube.com/watch?v=CMVPPXcE-ps

Good list, would like to add
youtu.be/joRiZRdt0FQ
youtu.be/4nvhBa0HHPg
youtu.be/MIYdjSuwGu4

Attached: tP9nQHeGCfM.jpg (1359x1017, 120K)

Hell yeah. What other scenes do you fuck with? I like a lot of the shit that's coming from Austin, D.C., New York, Pittsburgh, Toronto and the Midwest these days.

Can you name some bands from each scene? I like the UK stuff cause it's either oi or sxe influenced and they aren't concerned with rainbow antifa politics. Boston had an incredible run the last decade and I like stuff from Jersey.

Austin
>Institute
>Power Trip
>Glue

D.C.
>Pure Disgust
>Protester
>Kombat
>Red Death

New York
>Haram
>Mati
>Hank Wood and The Hammerheads
>Extended Hell

Pittsburgh (largely SXE and Oi! inspired stuff iirc)
>Concealed Blade
>No Time
>Blood Pressure

Toronto
>Triage
>S.H.I.T.

Midwest (more like hardcore/new wave hybrid bands than traditional hardcore)
>Uranium Club
>The Coneheads
>D.L.I.M.C.
>C.C.T.V.

I forgot about Boston too. Lots of neat pogo/UK82 stuff coming out of there.

>joe biden

yeah nothing more punk than glorifying corporate neoliberals

Its ironic you retard.

>glorifying
It's ironic bro, they're your guys

nvm bit kneejerk clicked the bandcamp and listened
actually good shit. i was picturing some neolib obama progressive kids trying to make punk and claim to be "revolutionary"

the good punk these days is all underground, like it should be

fuck that shit where punk bands were on warner bros records and shit in the 70s and 90s, keep it exclusively diy and self released/independent

There have always been sellouts, and still are today. The good shit has ALWAYS been underground and DIY.

That's ideal obviously but I think punks on its way to becoming big (by indie standards) again. I think most bands will remain DIY but there'll definitely be some casualties.

I used to love all this shit. I know everything about punk, it’s dunny to see every relevant band from the Midwest basically just the same project from mark. It’s too bad all of this current punk is just mid tempo rehash bullshit. Not to mention that the slow creeping hard left politics have absolutely ruined the diy punk world. I miss when it was truly anti- mainstream instead of parroting mtv and tumblr. Institute is still pretty cool through and it’s nice to see a new interest in new wave via uranium club and others. It’ll be a trend that’ll die out in five years tops though.

>Uranium Club
>The Coneheads
>D.L.I.M.C.
>C.C.T.V.

my god they all go so in

>slow creeping hard left politics
>slow creeping
Bruh...

>Not to mention that the slow creeping hard left politics have absolutely ruined the diy punk world
>I know everything about punk

Attached: 1507001093560.png (222x293, 148K)

all we need is a couple of punk bands that arent PC or a little offensive maybe then it we'll see how it turns out ..

Are you gonna tell me cryogenics covering gg allin at the first einok was PC? If you knew anything about punk and it’s dada roots via crass you would know it rejects the mainstream generally and abhors leftism. It’s about individualism. Obviously there have always been left leaning roots in punk but the Overton window has shifted so far even the dead Kennedy’s saying “ nigger” in their songs is considered white supremacy now. But you can go on listening to your nofx anti-bush comps from 2006 and vote Democrat if it makes you feel better.

What exactly do you think "hard left" means?

why the fuck would you assume that

MDC were writing about murdering cops for being racist in 1982 lmao. I don't think punk was inherently a left wing thing like some retards do but to act like punk wasn't full of militant lefties since the 80s is dumb. Discourse has changed slightly but its still the same type of people.

are you fucking retarded?

unrelated to your point, but I just wanted to say the people that run EINOK are a bunch of super left idiots that are all talk and unprofessional. Apparently earlier today, the last day of the fest, the band Q set some stuff on fire, a cop showed up, nearly all the punks ran away and a few people got arrested.

singlerussiancuties1.bandcamp.com/album/recqrd

Also the band Q is pretty nice and I'm sad I missed their set

You know exactly what it means. Purity testing everyone around you, conformity of thought and ortodoxy of politics. There was a similar PC wAve of stuff like this in the 90s, just check out ebullition records. It means less artistic and creative control and expression via punk. I could name you 1000 records made in the last ten years that couldn’t be made today. It also means a heirarchy of people set by heir race and identity which is a move away from the class warfare politics of past efforts in punk. Punk has always fought for equality but now it’s shallow and unthoughtfullness revenge type politics have made it a joke. This makes for some great hardcore which is probably the last bastion of punk that still cranks out regular good records. Glue is pretty cool. Except they’re all cool guy rich boys and nobody even cares because nobody has a basic understanding of exonomics. But like just keep on sniffing poppers and getting danglys bro.

Yeah MDC were great. It’s too bad thy can’t write great songs like “ the Jew that got away” since that would be “ cultural appropriation “ now. Dave dictor is pretty tight.

Yeah I know, Q is a great band and full of kids that just wanna have fun. It’s sad that emotionally repressed people in their 30s and 40s are pushing politics into them and running their rest like a shit show.

Thanks for sharing ! VIOLENT REACTION , RAGE CAGE AND CROWN COURT,SOUNDS GREAT !

youtube.com/watch?v=-xzmFiLG3F0&index=
youtube.com/watch?v=5rPWAjOX3sE&index=
youtube.com/watch?v=G0DY0ElG4-c&index=
youtube.com/watch?v=KuvN44_rXOw&index=

I asked for a definition, not an autistic tirade.

I was wondering why the event got deleted

Good thing I didn't drive 2 days to go lol

My man posting quality punk!

What are some UK bands?

see

damn where u heard that ?

you do have a point about some records that will not be made today bands like

NY Niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=PkcDFl-Db5M

The Child molsters
youtube.com/watch?v=CgB2fiCfhRo

and FEAR would probably be a hated band if they came out today

>and FEAR would probably be a hated band if they came out today
Fear would never be allowed to play due to antifa bomb threats and calling the venues to tell them Lee Ving is a big meanie pants. Nu-punx that find out about Fear are getting retro-actively triggered by a joke band.

Attached: R-1305677-1208168312.jpg (216x216, 23K)

FEAR is terrible even if you ignore the retarded edgelord humor.

>FEAR is terrible even if you ignore the retarded edgelord humor.

Attached: 1499725449604.jpg (714x712, 85K)

I've played more shows than you've been to Sup Forumsfaggot.

Nah.

FEAR is X Ray Spex for fat middle aged white guys who say "nigger" and call everyone "brother"

I'm social media friends with people in that scene so it's not hard to find the news and the selfies people were taking with the fire. If they weren't pro-fire they were finger pointing at who's to blame for things getting out of hand. They knew Q were going to destroy something and they didn't do anything to prepare for the chaos before the cops showed. Also there's a GoFundMe for this asshole that got himself arrested.

Jesus you're such a whinny little bitch.

All over the thread crying about how you can't be an edgelord like people from 40 YEARS AGO.

Wait they booked Q at a venue where they couldn't break shit safely?

Lol the fuck

>I play music so I am right

I bet you play shit

What's the fucking point of punk if you can't be edgy.

Grow up retard

What's the fucking point.

Not him but be edgy, who gives a fuck.

Rule number 0 is never let another man tell you what to do.

Fuck that guy

I'm an asshole living in Australia and I can't get all the good underground punk that you guys are loving, can you pass a fellow punk fan some recs?

Total Control from Australia

Laughing at the System (2017):
youtube.com/watch?v=bxS6a404t6U

Henge Beat (2011):
youtube.com/watch?v=CpOEWTdwg40

Where are you from?

Here's a good band from Perth
youtube.com/watch?v=RwbikLPkCVA

lol this was way better than expected

some decent instrumental post punk here youtube.com/watch?v=iekkEPJ5ONg

I didn't post anything other than links to music before that post. Fucking retard.

Newscastle but umm I was asking americans to rec their own shit, thanks anyway though.

Just downloaded all these on Spotify, I've got a long drive home tommorow so I'll make it my mission to listen to all these. Thanks, user!

Only Australian punk band I know of are The Chats, you should check them out.

You've got a point there, pal.

Attached: IMG_1751.jpg (344x323, 24K)

Listen to Ausmuteants

fark this is good

Who are the best Philly punk bands rn? I go to hardcore shows but those bands are usually traveling from somewhere and the rest of the scene here is 3rd wave emo i could care less about besides a few.

Fear was an art band from fucking LA with pro musicians. They changed the entire culture of punk not to mention what happened on the set of SNL. Punks used to pride themselves on being edgy, being edgy is a good thing you fucking mongoloid. You want to fit in to all this sick social bullshit? Go ahead pussy. The fun and interesting people will be saying whatever words we want while creating things outside of the punk world which is why it’s dying or at least relegated to the fringes of an insular dead art project. The politics of punk literally live in an echo chamber. The closest meaningful punk dialogue has come to the mainstream in years is GLOSS with their oh so profound message of “ hehe fuck cos men moshing is mean!” Wow. So impactful. The world could use a little edge you intellectually bankrupt bitch.

I’m not the user that originally posted about FEAR but if that’s too old of an example for you just look at Recatl Hygrinics from Chicago. A band universally hated just because Vice got their panties in a bunch and everyone else followed like lemmings. It’s not like they can’t play or something but their band is easily one of the most interesting In The punk world. There’s interesting psychology at play in an actually original and dark song regarding “ trannies” and a straight guy fucking them. This is a real thing that happens in life and an experience certain freaks have but can’t express this way because it’s not PC. Punk is over boys and girls. Hip hop is running things now and it should be because it still has balls.

Not him but honestly though, you aren't fun or interesting.

Lmao wow what a rebuttal, we’ve got a genius over here look out!

“ but muh punk is just so CCCOOOLLL and anyone critiquing it is a meanie boy”

Tell your girlfriend I said hi faggot.

>naming your band after a child creeper vice president
>ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS
>From Maryland
Pathetic as fuck. I'm not even giving you a listen just because you fail as a brand.

but punk bands live still get crazy as shit. i just think punks now get forgot that the scene used to be " edgy " or " offensive " but is it important for punk to be edgy ... i guess look how they dress . i dont even know if punks today want to be offensive but hey new wave , new shit ...

youtube.com/watch?v=8nVgc7rCLno

youtube.com/watch?v=TdTxIiNAUYQ

whats wrongs with being an Anti cop punk band from maryland user ?

Attached: tumblr_p4txflxZTi1u25kiio2_540.jpg (540x540, 54K)

Because there's much more to worry about then the fucking do nothing hands tied up cops in a place like Baltimore when you can be killed over a fucking Twix bar for gods sake. Also,
>tumble filename
Fuck off.

sounds a lot like the woman on penis envy

user you think i care if this reaction picture is from tumbler ? this is a funny ass reaction especially from scooby doo . gtfo with that bullshit user

Attached: tumblr_inline_p5e9unl8KM1smt1iz_540.png (540x449, 171K)

I mean your guys seem pretty triggered about SJWs so obviously punks are still offending some people

what the fuck an actual good punk thread on Sup Forums

tarantulashocktroopskill.bandcamp.com/

Tarantula is the best active band right now

Do you realize how cringe you sound with this whole "I'm edgy because I say faggot and trannie" spiel.

Also...

>They changed the entire culture of punk

They didn't.

Been really on this band Liquids
liquids1.bandcamp.com/album/26-recordings
Kitten Forever is also really good

HOLY SHIT YOU LIKE LIQUIDS ! I LOVE LIQUIDS user !!!!

the institute's singer sound like he's drunk and tried

lol @ the Sup Forumstard having an autism attack itt

It was actually a house show in broad daylight. I really don't know the details of what happened, but there was a small boat of some kind, someone set it on fire, and from what I've read the fire got too big to be put out quickly/easily because of a mix of the organizer's inadequacy and punks making the fire bigger by tossing stuff in

i'm really tempted to link this guy's Facebook where he posted some really good footage of the fire mid-set

there's nothing more embarrassing than aging punk rockers

>punks melodically in french english
youtube.com/watch?v=qGN9-9npzqs

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 20.07.36.png (730x708, 502K)

Attached: Q gettin lit @ EINOK 2018.png (441x783, 538K)

haramharam.bandcamp.com/album/when-you-have-won-you-have-lost

I saw this band once and it was pretty damn good. The singer looked like he could have been ripped straight out of Street Fighter

Attached: HARAM.jpg (1199x1200, 170K)

Yeah I know, they got a track reviewed on Pitchfork last week, nice to see a band I've seen at house shows get international coverage
Definitely a huge Eve Libertine influence in the vocals for sure

punk has always been left leaning, you asswipe

theres a reason nazi punk is frowned upon bigtime by the entire scene..

another really good punk band from paris, it's a shame literally each of the members is incredibly far up their own asses

youtube.com/watch?v=AKWBJbntOgs

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 20.34.36.png (1134x624, 702K)

Anyone else into Oi?

bashka.bandcamp.com/album/100-anti-you
reconquesta.bandcamp.com
impactzone.bandcamp.com
occupation.bandcamp.com
hiredgoons.bandcamp.com
lavidaesunmus.bandcamp.com/album/collection-lp
katorgaworks.bandcamp.com/album/vain-in-life-lp
lastcrusade.bandcamp.com/album/demo-2014
firstassaultoi.bandcamp.com/album/demo
mizantrop.bandcamp.com/album/time
queensburyrules.bandcamp.com/album/bristol-elite
Some more hardcore stuff:
poderabsoluto.bandcamp.com/album/demo-hardcore
rvkrm.bandcamp.com
sickpeople-ahc.bandcamp.com
oilyboys.bandcamp.com/releases
alteredboysnj.bandcamp.com
obstruct.bandcamp.com

Attached: 16344476_738348479663981_1584958510_n_5889e492ddf2b308f0d5e654.jpg (640x960, 79K)

check out blank spell

any band that calls their album 'good ole fashioned american hardcore' is bound to be total shit

true.

a few years ago the oily boys and low life were all the rage in australia. dunno about now. it probably all sucks.

saw american nightmare on the weekend. greatest (modern) hardcore band of all time but they only played like 5 old songs. their new shit is bad. should be illegal for old bands to put out new albums.

the bands that supported them were death bells, an australian ice age rip off, some band called spiritual cramp which was obviously jsut a bunch of hardcore bros turned weirdo punks trying to be edgy. absolutely terrible. some gay rasta band that just ripped off bad brains but admittedly sounded okay. a female fronted band called torso, every song sounded exactly the same and i think people only care about them because the singer looks fuckable from 20ft away. too slow to be powerviolence but not enough breakdowns to be hardcore - complete shit

anyone know any ACTUALLY GOOD bands from LA? fav semi recent punk bands (i have been out of the scene for a while) are culo and hank wood.

why are you so triggered by edgyness? go listen to pere ubu fruitcake

LA has been a wasteland punk wise the last decade and a half. It's either melodic skater punk, a bunch of slightly overweight mexicans playing psychobilly, or the occasional re-united 80s nardcore band back together for a tour. I don't think there's been a relevant or good hardcore band out of LA since maybe the early 00s and even then I'm drawing a blank. Anyway you should check out some of the links in this thread, has some pretty sweet reccs.

Attached: 1347334438757.jpg (500x754, 75K)

sfr-hardcore.bandcamp.com/album/2nd-demo