I can’t into it lads :,(

I can’t into it lads :,(

Attached: BA167EA7-0A38-4F4D-BF88-93766F3CACFA.jpg (500x487, 34K)

It's a meme listen to IV

Skip it and go directly to the real shit

Attached: Faust The Faust Tapes.jpg (600x600, 237K)

Krautrock is hands down, without question, by a FUCKING MILE, the absolute WORST genre you neckbeards have paraded on here. Ive listened to this shit band, Ive listened to Can, I've listened to fucking Boredoms, it's all literally UFO sounds. The only one I could tolerate A LITTLE was Can cause at least them niggas knew how to groove. The rest of this genre is fucking trash and all of you should be ashamed of liking this autistic garbage. I'd rather listen to Drone or Ambient and I NEVER want to hear Drone and Ambient. Who the fuck plays Faust for they girl? Are you clowns really bumpin this shit in your car or are you just acting like you like this shit for Sup Forums cred? Either way you're a social reject. Off yourselves.

/thread

listen to it LOUDER

kill you are selves
s/t is their best by a long shot

move aside plebs

Attached: R-2546694-1289844718.jpeg.jpg (600x573, 162K)

Kill yourself my man.

>stale pasta
>/thread ing yourself

>listen to it LOUDER
Honestly, shut the fuck up

cry more bitch boy
if you can't "get" faust then you either can't hear everything (and thus should listen louder) or drop pretending to like music
i'm an optimist so I suggested the former

I'm not OP you massive fucking bellend, in fact Faust it one of my favourite albums. You just make yourself sound like a huge faggot telling op to listen to it LOUDER.

nobody said you were op kiddo calm down

it's an old Sup Forums meme loser

It's just fucking quirky prog music
People who think Faust is inaccessible literally must have listened to nothing but pop music their entire life

imagine being this much of a bitch

In that case, he sounds even more of a massive faggot.

wow i can't believe someone other than friendo is the faggot in this thread

good prog > komische

Attached: aspic.jpg (500x505, 35K)

Damn Friendo, for once you're absolutely right.

I suppose so, now that you've showed up

>champion of store brand Joanna Newsom
>thinking his opinions are valid

I feel bad for you, this is so far beyond just being the greatest album of all time it's absurd. It's probably the only truly important thing humans have ever done.

timbre is the non-reddit version of joanna

damn..............

>liking an artist that has to include "bjork" in their bandcamp tags to be noticed
pathetic

>feeding friendo's lazy b8posting

Ah yes I also don't care about good music because someone on the internet might say 'reddit' at me for liking it.

timbre is cute! CUTE !

just having a laugh boyo
joanna doesnt bother me really she's just 5/10 by the scale I use

which of her albums have you heard out of curiosity

It's all toilet sounds

Your scale gay then

her two most lauded i guess
might try out divers if its significantly different but i doubt it is

no

Try listening to her albums LOUDER

divers is probably her worst and not much different from ys or hoom. i'd recommend tmem instead if you were to try a different album

>not much different from ys or hoom
Wrong. The instrumentation is similar but the composition is way different to ys and hoom. It's a lot more textured but in a really convoluted way, and her songwriting leaves a lot to be desired when compared against her other albums.

there are two types of people: those who can enjoy krautrock and brainlets

I've been to cosmiche music territory before and didn't like it at first, either. I think you should start with a more accessible band and work your way across to Faust. For instance, my listenning order when I was getting into Krautrock looked like this:

Cluster (Zuckerzeit) > Conrad Schnitzler EDM (Gold, Con 3, Filmmusik etc.) > Tangerine Dream > CAN > exercises at listening to various Amon Duul projects > Moebius and Plank's obscure fusion albums (i.e Rastakraut Pasta) and after that I got to the point I started to appreciate Faust, and look for newer bands connected to Berlin School/ Krautrock like Node, U Sco, Brainticket and Asmus Tietchens

I found it to be somewhere near the end in terms of accessibility so I can understand how you can't get into it. Try starting with Cluster

I CAN'T GET NO SATISFACTION