What's your country's excuse for still not having an AIRCRAFT CARRIER?

And helicopter carriers don't count, only fixed-wing.

Also if anyone has a good photo of the Russian carrier facing right, I'd really appreciate it.

Other urls found in this thread:

pygmysunfish.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-196.html
youtu.be/FEbWz4ulESM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>a fucking ramp

We had two... Too much waste of money.

Shitholes shouldn't be abble to have carriers 2bh

Why does anything coming from Russia except girls looks straight out of Mordor? In a good way i mean

Reporting in.

What's your country's excuse for having less than 11?

>the color of the water in the india's photo

it's artificially aged. That's hypster thing, you just don't get it. All this rusty aesthetics is awesome.

NOW i see.

Carriers are vessels of power projection. If your country does not have global ambitions, if your country does not want to make it to the news and compete with the superpowers, there's just no need to waste money on a carrier. Even countries that have global ambitions might prefer not to have an aircraft carrier because of geographic conditions, which is the reason why countries like China and Russia have only one. So basically, carriers are for countries that can afford to play with the big dudes and are in a geographical context that encourages the use of aircraft carriers. For countries like Thailand, the aircraft carrier serves no purpose other than dickwaving. It's literally useless outside of naval parades, specially considering Thailand does not have an extensive coast. You would be better off with 5 diesel submarines or 10 multi role frigates than a floating piece of useless scrap metal with a squadron of gen 3.5 fighters.

Do the russkis operate a coal powered aircraft carrier?

pygmysunfish.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-196.html

kek. all memes aside though kutzy isnt bad shes just an old girl near the end of her life. she did well considering what happened to the others

Is this photo good enough?

>artificially

Yeah, by not being maintained.

it costs billions to maintain annually

Poor. Also, pls gib aircraft carrier.

A
FUCKING
RAMP

Good angle but needs higher rez.

Our carrier is going to be scrapped in the 2020s. Russia has no money to repair and maintain it.

What about this one?

F

Because every single picture from Russia both military and women are all cherrypicked. The nerds have to cherrypick because they don't have a single chance with Western women so they have to get discount """white""" women AKA Russian women and portray Russian military as decaying because facing the reality that Russia could easily take the Baltics is too tough to handle.

We have helicopter carriers

Pretty good. I'll pick one to go into the next collage.

Nigga a floating wooden dock could be a helicopter carrier

Hey cunt! We have many!
All of them are currently under water tho...
youtu.be/FEbWz4ulESM

They're for invasion, for attack
Why need them

Enjoy your wooden dock getting crush by helicopter due to its weight

What a shame.
They were good ships, what a rotten way to go.

A, America-san...
(´;ω;`)ウッ…

still wanting that Korean clay, huh?

brutal

Cute~

You have its armor plate in DC.

thicc

Why does Brazil even have such military? I mean we are nothing compared to world class USA and Russia(?) but we could easly take all 10 cunts that border together (even though that would never happen cuz except Venezuela SA is pretty anti-war)

damn. cut through that thing like fucking butter

Don't bully helicopter carriers.

Fuck off

rude!

Actually Japs at that time were way too stupid. They believed thick steel plates were tough enough...

Don't talk to your puppet master that way!

Bullshit Britbong!
Your shitty prince is also under water lol

Why does Brazil even need a strong army, whom are you going to fight with it?

Sorry, but I don't speak Sushi.

They're really expensive and America has enough for everyone.

It's natural to hear that. Coz you shitty bongs got frightened since then and can't come to Pacific region lol

Our aircraft carrier is being decommissioned already, Brazil will never have an aircraft carrier ever again. Our military is just a bunch of old equipment, the most modern stuff we have is from Vietnam era and most of it is even older than the Vietnam war that is very easy to main.

Chilean and Venezuelan military are more advanced than Brazil.

tell that shit to island country like us

because the world would shit their pants if we did

Brazilian society loves showboating and a strong posture. So having a strong military is important for Brazilian citizens.

Russian women in general have been chosen as the most beautiful in the world by several magazines. Not like there any serious scientific studies about it.

Japan surrendered. Shame on your ancestors! Lol

>Shame on your ancestors
lol!

Lol ignorant white slaves lol
That's after you shitty brit slaves ran out of here lol
All you had done here was defeated and enslaved lol
Stupid Brits lol

BECAUSE SOME FRICKING FRICKS DECIDED TO TAKE AWAY AUSTRIA'S RIGHTFUL OCEAN CLAY!!

We don't need one
But it would be awesome to have one to power project and be dicks to others

Stupid Brits were terribly useless as slaves though. We enslaved them to build railways but their work nothing but trash lol
They couldn't build any decent railways lol

But we have one

I thought we had 3 of them?

Not having access to an ocean?

2 easy when you can sit in tropical islands in defensive positions getting good stats

not him, but you were the one sitting in your turf and a fucking fortress of singapore during those battles

I finally see the light, that ramps are truly the future.

Non-nuclear carriers shouldn't cost billions a year to maintain.

if only we had one of these at Jutland

can you IMAGINE

Wait a minute.... hmmmmm

You have 2... but you can always buy another one :^)
Thats a nice carrier mate, but its quite old now. Please buy the new model

Animé-Burgers-Frogs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RAMPS

>be a frog
>spend most of your time dry sitting in a dock

Frogs are meant to be nice and wet.

I have a use for you...

I'm worried, the carrier Charles de Gaulle is really old. I think we soon won't have any carrier. This will have an huge impact

Be. Very. Careful.

>Animé
What did he mean by this? This is a Helicopter destroyer of peace user, not a carrier. (Also, they would need ramps)

Charles de Gaulle is not very old for a nuclear powered carrier, the oldest American CVN in service was commissioned in 1975. And USS Enterprise was in commission for 51 years.

Take a look at the operations the spanish and italian carriers took part in and tell me why Germany should also waste money on such a pile of metal.

germany doesn't have access to the ocean

>Unironically not selling carriers to other countries to get a profit out of it
lmao

>american geography

we bought 2 lhds from spain that can be converted in carriers

that's about it

Whith gringos of course. The coup happened this year is just one another example of the fact that yanks do ot sleep.

Hopefully Australia chooses the Type 26 frigate over the Spanish choice :^)

delet

Because we are poor

wrong
Spain is our new best friend.

This one was such a cutie. Not real carrier, but still.

>India only has brown-water navies

You have two harrier carriers though

The thing is that Brazilian military is pretty weak, especially when compared to USA, China or Russia or even France.

any military is going to seem weak when compared to the top tier

I love Australia now

"When you and your comrade are running from the bear, you must not be faster then the bear, you must be faster then your comrade."

You should be just strong enough to be a difficult target and the hegemon will find the weaker one to kick the shit out off.

We'll see m8, we'll see.

Why are you buying about 70 of these then eh?

>RAMPS

We are also likely to buy one or two ships bases on the Cantabria as well.

>navy has like 2 destroyers as its largest ships
>just a ton of patrol boats
Don't even get me started on the """"air force""""
Just annex us senpai.

the Japanese have a very long """""helicopter""""" carrier. and Japanese or Koreans will use VTOL aircraft on their smaller helicopter carriers.

only CATOBAR counts, fight me