Christian General

Can we keep Sup Forums a Christian board, please.

Knock it off with all the anti-immigration, racism, sexism, antisemitism, and homophobia right now.

>There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

-Galatians 3:28

t. pope cuck I

Your quote does not support your admonishment.

Talk to a priest, user. Sounds like you have some hatred issues

I occasionally do. I'm merely pointing out rationality and logic.

These modernist buzzwords didn't exist when Christianity did, trying to apply them as a Christian morality is as anachronistic as applying copyright laws to Christian prohibition of stealing.

Here is Jesus then

"But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect."

Love your enemies.

We are all one, there are no races or genders (op quote)

Loving your enemy doesn't preclude you from recognizing them as such and fighting against them.

Yes, of course you can fight. Let your soldier without sin throw the first stone in the war.

fucking cuck-loving trudeau

I sure do. I believe we are all God's children.

But that does not translate into your ismisms. Not at all.

>We are all one, there are no races or genders (op quote)
OP's quote is about segregation of worship. In old Jewish society, women had to sit in a special balcony at temple and couldn't pray with men. In Paul's time, Jewish Christians wanted to have non-Jewish Christians use separate parishes for worship. This is what Paul is addressing, he's not saying "race and sex are just social constructs".

That verse applies specifically to criticism of sin. It's an admonishment against hypocrisy, not against fighting.

Soldiers fighting isn't punishing, it's protecting.

Separating them is a social construct he was helping tear down.

Turn the other cheek

I want to have communion at home every morning. What type of food and drink would be the best to use? Alcohol is not an option

There was no such thing as a "social construct" until relatively recently.

>society and culture didn't exist until recently

user please. Go talk to a priest

Redpill me on the Knights of Columbus. Any members here? I am a Catholic and I have been interested in joining.

Hi-C and digestive biscuits. But you'll have to buy in bulk and take it down to your church to see if they can get it transubstantiated for you.

They lobbied to put God on all currency and in the pledge.

No, it's not.

Why do Catholics think like this?

I am truly blessed to be Orthodox.

Turn the other cheek to personal injury (this especially applies to insults), that doesn't mean let a fire burn your house with your family inside, or let a person due effectively the same thing.

I didn't say culture and society didn't exist. I said social constructs didn't exist.

The concept of a social construct has nothing whatsoever to do with priests.

cuck the mudslimes

user,I appreciate your ideals,but you do know this is a stormfag board right?No amount of common sense will make stormfags change their mind

Cucks that couldn't be Masons, because of muh pope, made KoC hoping that will keep people from joining the Masons.

Not a Catholic.

Is your family being killed by homosexuals or something? I don't see how your criticism is relevant to OP

>taking metaphorical messages literally

Why do Christcucks do this? It's either all or nothing. Your bible is not a literal work of a literal God, stop quoting it like it is.

Talk to your priest about hermeneutics

If someone is pushing acceptance of deviant behavior upon society, they are acting aggressively against it.

Homosexuality is immoral, but I do not presume to judge homosexuals. But there is a big difference between not judging their behavior, and condoning it. Just like there is a big difference between not judging fat people, and condoning gluttony or even pushing for its acceptance.

>Not a Catholic.
Oh, wait, let me guess: you're an Episcopalian?

Things that make up society *are* the social constructs.

Verse is super out of context, it means all Christians are one in Christ, not all people

Hence why I admonish homophobia, and don't promote homosexuality

Homophobia means aversion to homosexuality which every Christian should have.

Nice trips, but
>you can't have an opinion one way or the other on degeneracy, weakness, and sin or you're not a good Christian
Are you actually shilling for paganism?

You dense motherfucker. The sociological model of social constructs is from the 1900s. You can use that model to look at the world all you like, but it has nothing to do with Christianity.

Would you please knock it off with the homophobia?

Homophobia is hatred of gay people, by common parlance

Not where God constructed them.

See Things existed before they had names

A phobia generally refers to an irrational fear or anxiety, not a hatred.

Just look up the word, family

Homophobia means see homosexuality as deviant and depraved, in common parlance. It's used as a buzzword to equate objection to homosexuality with racism.

You can redefine words all you like. But it only results in things like your OP post where you wind up with a gross misinterpretation of the bible quote.

Get the fuck out of here, kike.

I'm using it to mean hatred of homosexuals, which is the top definition right now.

Talk to a priest about Judaism, user

>t. Neopapist cuck
The only good papacy is an uncucked one. Pope urban 2 reborn when??

>the top definition
be sure to upvote your favorite definition!

Wow, it's like I'm listening to a real homily

>I'm using it to mean hatred of homosexuals, which is the top definition right now.
Seeing homosexuality as depraved and perverted is considered hatred of homosexuals, in modern parlance, and in fact probably ever since "homophobia" became a common term.

The Jews refused your offer and are trying to destroy you, what now?

>Seeing homosexuality as depraved and perverted is considered hatred of homosexuals

Ha, no. Unless you think Jesus hated the woman he saved

>christianity is so shit they have to rely on popes saying contradictory shit to the bible
L M A O
M
A
O

>Ha, no.
Yeah

>Unless you think Jesus hated the woman he saved
Jesus, were he around today, would be considered homophobic, sexist, and antisemetic, yeah.

Fuck off
How so?

>Jesus, were he around today, would be considered homophobic, sexist, and antisemetic, yeah

Not if you use those words accurately

What kind of mental gymnastics did you have to do for that to make any sense?

I'm sorry but you need to learn the truth about your anime mascot

She is [spoiler]a slut. Look at her smile. She struggles. She wants it[/spoiler]

BARUCH HASHEM, BARUCH HASHEM, BARUCH HASHEM!!!

Abusive relationship in his life, he should see a priest

Is this the Jewish Allahu Akbar?

>anti-immigration
>sensible secular political policies
What does that have to do with being one in Christ Jesus?
>racism
>noticing that there are different races
>sexism
>noticing that there are different genders
>antisemitism
>literally means being against people descended from Shem
Codespseak used mainly by "jews" not descended from Shem to whine and get their way like two year olds, and generally irrelevant to any casually rational argument.
>homophobia
What does being afraid of homos have to do with being one in Christ Jesus?

Did you fail out of elementary school? Or do they just not teach reading comprehension anymore?

Kek is true god. Jesus is a cuck.

This is true, at least for the last two.

He wouldn't be antisemitic because He would hate Orthodox Arab, Syriac, Assyrian Christians and wouldn't be sexist because He wouldn't discriminate against women *solely* for their biology.

Of course she does. Everyone wants to have sex. However, she is resisting such sinful urges because she loves God.

>2016
>not worshiping Lord Belial

wew lad

But that's wrong.

The white life is the best life

wouldn't* hate

>she is resisting

what's worse, homosexuality or suicide? that's where I'm at right now

>Not if you use those words accurately
They're all buzzwords. Christ would be considered homophobic for seeing homosexuality as perverted. Christ would be considered sexist for not allowing women to be his apostles. Christ would be considered antisemetic for calling the Pharisees vipers (all contemporary Judaism is Pharisaic, except maybe the Karaites)

Suicide, by a long shot. Suicide is as bad as murder, except you extinguish any capacity to repent for it.

Life is not yours to take, including your own.

> tfw they are not mutually exclusive

yes

> love your enemies
I feel bad for the Christ and his message being distorted by a bunch of Roman Trudeaus

yes, although they are not said in the same way.

I feel like my existence is sin and I don't really know how to overcome that. Any direction would be greatly appreciated

Why is your existence sin user? God made you in His image and He loves you and wants you to be happy.

>I feel like my existence is sin
Homosexuality has nothing to do with your existence. Homosexuality is an act.

Consider that Father Seraphim Rose practiced homosexuality before he converted to the faith.

tell all your "turn your other cheek so the kikes can kike you over again and laugh about what suckers gentiles are some more" to the shit stirring, hyperaggressive, ratfaced, khazar, pharacees, big nosed kikes... gentiles, like all other indigenous "host organism" ethnicities are constantly agent provocateured and control oppostioned without reason other than kike supremacist, ethnocratic antigentilism.

Gentiles are the victims not the aggressors over and over, gentiles are not allowed to organize under any ethnic banner and their ethnicity is both demonized publically and dominated privately by false connections to the ideological duality of abrahamaic bignose kike cultsts inventing endless products (new religions) to shill and confuse all the disorganized shiksa, goyum, halfbreed mischelings that the kikocracy continually vomits on the world...through both rape and economic oppression

God bless Sup Forums

Satan gave man knowledge that God tried to deny him.

Satan is man's true friend and protector. God is an asscuck

God gave man knowledge that Satan tried to deny Him.

God is man's true friend and protector. Satan is a petulant loser.

You can get help, just so you know. There are ways to suppress homosexuality. You can be going through a phase.

Fuck off, heretical globalist tavistock scum.

>However, she is resisting such sinful urges because she loves God

She loves her husband, and her children too

Homosexuality goes against God and the natural order of family and all of that. I feel nothing but self-loathing nearly constantly. Faith is probably the only thing that has kept me going but I've pretty much never been happy

Guilt over sinful thoughts hurts just as much as sinful acts, especially when I try my hardest to live a good life. I guess it's hard to see my self-worth when I think so little of myself

I've tried everything but ect

shit drawings aren't canon

And she clearly loves this big black thing

>I feel like my existence is sin
That's because it is. Everyone's is. Jesus explicitly said that being alive and having normal emotions is very sinful.

Dude, just fuck guys if that's your thing. Just don't be a flamboyant faggot about it.

Don't commit suicide over something stupid like that. Unless you vote democrat, then kys.

Well, if you're not happy, then maybe ask yourself why not. That's just my approach. Maybe something different will work for you.

My best friend in the whole world, and a most extraordinary person regardless, turned out to be a homosexual. It messed up his life something fierce, and I believe it was a major piece in the puzzle of how he eventually got to the point of blowing his brains out.

I almost felt happy for him to have escaped whatever hell he'd been living in compared to what it did to his friends and family. His religious father once said to me that he hoped one day he could see his son again in Heaven, and they could hang out together and tell each other cool stories that never got told in this world.

and this is why jesus can fuck right off

>Guilt over sinful thoughts hurts just as much as sinful acts, especially when I try my hardest to live a good life. I
Plenty of people deal with that, many who have little hope of getting married. They get by, your struggle is hardly unique.

Your struggle is not with some innate evil, it's with lustful thoughts, that is an extremely common struggle. Get icons of the Theotokos, and try *fasting* according to Orthodox guidelines, it will help. Read The Way of the Pilgrim.

Go join a devoutly religious community, the best option is to dedicate yourself to orthodox judaism, see if you don't forget about it entirely on your journey.

Chill user.

In the old days, homos would take a wife and have a child and raise a good christian family.
Sometimes, they would sneak out at night or during the day and indulge in their homosexuality.

Good people fall victim to sin. No one is immune.
It's said so many times in so many ways in the Bible that anyone who accepts Jesus and tries to live a good life will be saved.

f you kill yourself, you're essentially saying you don't have faith in the word of Christ, and like some other user pointed out, you rid yourself of the opportunity to repent.

Pray, we'll pray for you, too, and most importantly: actively try to work on living a good life in the light of Christ.