Admit this spuh

if rashford were brazilian or french, everyone would praise him as the next goat already.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-sfRVyDHT30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think you need to lay off the vodka.

muslims don't drink, mr norway

He is not even as good as Martial.

imagine if he was Polish

This. Martial is literally a better Rashford and nobody is praising him. I'd play Martial over Rash any day of the week. Rash is crap and will remain forever in Lukaku and Kane's shadows.

If Marcus Rashford was calked Marco Razfardio and had been born in Buenos Aires not Manchester he'd have a balon d'or by now

He would probably start for Brazil

Neymar - Jesus - Rashford

Sad but true.

Jesus looks out of place here

If Marcus Rashford was calked Marc Rachefort and had been born in St Etienne he'd been balon d'or now

Uh? Why?

Over Wilian?

>Le pacy english nigger
We have seen too many of those and they are all shit

Yeah.

not on neymar or rashford's level

You're hilarious. Haha. ; )

Trolling?
Neither Gabriel Jesus or Rashford are on Neymar's level.

rashford and neymar are on a similar level bro

He just born 1 year before the GOAT. Too bad for him.

if he were brazillian or french he be actually good and not just decent.

>The Vanquisher of Vigo
>The Hunter of Huuddersfield
>The Archer of Arsenal
The Banisher of Basel
>Rating le dribble and score when it's already 3-0 man.
He's the French Asensio

Rashford is faster and more direct than Willian and is equally hardworking on defense.

The French Rashford is Bafé Gomis

Member when people though Ian Nacho we better?

"no"

Yes, but he is British and thats why we know not to hype him

Are we just going to let this pass?

Yes

He just want (You)s

Anyone have the screencap of that post about Pep where he says English players like Sterling are too dumb for his tactics and that if he had Xabi they could have a long convo about his position and use of space?

>if rashford were brazilian or french
he would be #452453453 good nigger we have, here is a webm of Saint Maximin i'm sure almost nobody knows but still better than Trashford

If Marcus Rashford was called Marco Reisfore and had been born in Lisboa he'd been balon d'or now

50M€ next year to Stoke city.

>"Saint Maximin"

How come no one praises Martial like that then?

Nobody cares about Rashord except Brits.

This is just a Sup Forums meme at this point used to mislead plebs who don't watch United.

The truth is Rashford is a more complete player than Martial, who can only play exceptionally at LW or with a partner in strike or 2 AMs behind him.

Not that Martial is wank, Rashford is just that good and very underrated.

Not so fast

I've seen this guy play for Monaco and Nice and you are very wrong. He's not terrible, but not even as good as Gelson right now.

>ITT salty "french" men think Mbarpe is the only good striker in his age.

>be called A.S.-M.
>play and score for Nice

outpaces only 1 player, and nobody defends him properly, lol

ok then it's 40M€ in January.

>no one defends him properly

English customers always claim that other leagues have shitty defending.

But their elite defence crumbles against part-time dentists.

Ayy

who?

If Marcus Rashford was calked Marcio Rasfundao and had been born in a favela of Sao Paulo not Manchester he'd have a balon d'or by now

Nah

he's OK, but he's still an average player that finds space and opportunities because he plays with very above-average teammates
for his sake I hope he works hard on his skills, tactical awareness, and decision making over the next couple years, but realistically I think we all know that if his pace ever went he'd be playing in league 1

he's benched by Martial for big games now, that Martial not good enough to be benched in national team, why should we praise him ? we have countless strikers to deal with.

Nobody considers Stones, Cahill and the likes elite.

On, the contrary, lots of people consider David Luiz goat, but you see running aroung like a chimp doesn't always help, does it?

youtube.com/watch?v=-sfRVyDHT30

I would also like to see this.

Martial had an awful season last year. But right now he is playing really well.

Didn't Luiz start for Chelsea when they won the league the last time?

I guess his garbage defending is enough for the Premiere League. Hopefully he doesn't transfer to harder leagues like Bundesliga.

David Luiz is a good player if used the right way, like Conte did.

I'm not a pleb, Jean. I know who Saint Maximin is and he's still a prospect while Rashford is doing it semi regularly in the PL. I'm still sad that >we sold him

Of course they would. Just like pic related

mbappe is already way better. that's who we should be talking about.
i've seen mbappe perform well against psg, city, bayern, juve, dortmund.
meanwhile rashford is older and still trying to work his way into a regular spot on a glorified europa league squad.

Defending is easy tho