Overrated shows

This show
>Not very funny
>Awful animation
>formulaic as fuck
>full irrelevant characters
>forced "deep" and "introspective speech" moments

It's good for an American cartoon which is to say it's shit but tolerable

House of Cards. It just feels like a generic drama with another boring villain protagonist who is 20 times less interesting than Tony Soprano or Walter White.

Hmm... Reminds me of another popular western cartoon...

this my god this. this show is reddit incarnate. no other show is as reddit as this one

one is depressionkino and the other is literally redddit the cartoon

Depression is a Reddit disorder.

People jizz their pants over these since there's literally no good adult-oriented cartoons.

anxiety is for plebs, invalidity is for patricians

>we're a bunch of assholes but the forced phony moments of sentimentality in the end of each episode surely makes everything okay again

it's not terrible, but it's got like a billion awards which is a bunch of shit

Also Walking Dead. What a bunch of fucking nothing.

overrated yes but not bad

t. redditor

I cant understand how people still watch this shit

This is the correct answer. It's formulaic as fuck and I would never call it good but it's something that my add-addled mind can at least watch s full episode of and stay interested. It's a Cleveland Show-tier animated show.

Why is Sup Forums so contrarian with its buzzword memetext ""criticism""?

The first episode was amazing. Too bad about the rest.

>contrarian

it's ironic because that's just another buzzword for "stop not liking what I like".

wow great Sup Forums tier replies, thanks for contributing nothing to the thread. The show really isn't bad, just overrated

>Watching network tv
>ever

t. redditor

wow great reddit tier reply

>contrarian
>a person who opposes or rejects popular opinion
This applies here.

Bojack is straight kino. While whether or not a show is "good" is obviously subjective, the fact that you say it's formulaic and also not very funny, as though you're just mistaking its inherent tragic qualities as a failure to make you kek, suggests that you're just too much of a pleb to appreciate it.