> Disdain for the corrupt and decadent media-political class:
> Takes power from the politicians:
> Gives it back to you, the people:
> Frees the oppressed:
> Close relationships with military:
> Uses nuclear weapons as a bargaining tool in negotiations:
> Starts a political movement (the fire) which rises to national prominence:
> Advocates a more equitable share of national GDP:

Baneposting is discernibly transforming the observable physical universe in Banes image.

Nolan truly is the king of film. Bravo

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bXkoVVF59fc
youtube.com/watch?v=oxyPQ4_Xeqc
m.mynews13.com/content/mobile/news/cfnews13/news/article.touch.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2017/1/18/donald_trump_madame_tussauds_new_figure.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9cDZlI0mFSE
youtube.com/watch?v=14llAWjyS6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ra3emjiAM5g
youtube.com/watch?v=9OWDNbWIW4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But user, CIA is the hero of the movie.

Bane is a big guy but Bill Wilson stands for all us little guys out there.

Forgot
>somebody controlling him

>This is his new wax figure

What a time to be alive, my friend.

Did Nolan vote for him?

topkek. fucking saved.

obligatory 'thats a big wax figure'

I saw it on Fox yesterday, instantly thought of baneposting

Dr. Wax Artist, I'm POTUS

>Uh...you don't get to bring illegals.

Is Trump the most kino President ever?

That's a good trick.

Bane?

Are white males returning lads?

Of course!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bXkoVVF59fc

He appears in literal kino films

>president of the fucking USA banepost in his speech
I blame you Sup Forums, the crash plane wasn't enough?

Wrong, it's like you haven't seen the Scorch Trials. When CIA says Bane is a "big guy", he means that Bane is of the moral high ground.

Scorch Trials is a vision of the world if CIA had been victorious; a grim realm in which Wilson has resorted to farming the blood of children to sustain himself and the corrupt conglomerate he represents. A collective of corrupt individuals who have ruined the world and do not seek to repair the damage that has been done.

Oh wow. A supposed populist presidential candidate said something about giving power to the people that just happens to be similar to the faux populist supervillain from Nolan's final Batman film? I'm sure he clearly stole it from Chris Nolan's movie, not the dozens of populist candidates and presidents before him. Clearly Trump is a fan of Nolan's worst movie, not that they were both drawing on the same decades of political rhetoric.

Clearly this is meme magic that Sup Forums used to put words into the mouth of the president of the United States because we keep autisticially repeating the same bad dialog from a shitty film.

Bravo, Chris.

This is an edit, right?

Dr. Carson I'm WAX

Then, who's Batman.

Hothead inbound!

Rand Paul.

>Clearly Trump is a fan of Nolan's worst movie,
You know Trump Tower appears in TDKR and Trump made a vlog praising TDKR and Nolan, right?

Oh ye of little faith..

Why do you not believe?

youtube.com/watch?v=oxyPQ4_Xeqc

>Americas new president just stealth Bane posted in the middle of his first speech
The world is in for a memetastic 4 years

>every time Trump visits Russia he will wear a track suit and squat and we'll know he knows

w e w l a d

>Trump isn't controlled by any lobbyist or special interests

>BUT, he DOES take orders from Nolan, the most POWERFUL man in the universe

yes

He's visiting them in a few hours actually.

Trump vs CIA showdown imminent.

...is this an image of an asian man forcefeeding Jessica Biel? What is this trying to convey?

m.mynews13.com/content/mobile/news/cfnews13/news/article.touch.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2017/1/18/donald_trump_madame_tussauds_new_figure.html

Be on the lookout for crashed planes before the night is over.

He takes order from Banebdjedet.

i legit don't know, just found it on this board

Autotune when?
>zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-20/anti-trump-protester-reacts-donald-trump-sworn-president

PLOT TWIST

>trump's first act as president was to get rid of the tax you had to pay if you didn't have obamacare
How are the left spinning this?

>How are the left spinning this?
6 gorillion dead people

didnt that guy get bashed for putting out a bin fire?

youtube.com/watch?v=9cDZlI0mFSE

HOLY FUCK

NOLAN YOU GENIUS

Not surprised. Nolan and Warners and cheap fuckers who couldn't even make Gotham just shitty location shots of New York.

The FUCKING WHITE MALE we need, but not the one we deserve

Well, Chicago in Dark Knight. Wanna say Pittsburgh and NYC in Rises. Batman has his final fight with Bane right in front of Federal Hall. It was like I was watching the fucking end of Metal Gear Solid 2. What a pile of shit.

>I promise you
>The Don is coming

>matte painting
>expensive
>Sup Forums filmmaking expert

Some of them seemed to really get into it. Tall guy on the left is nodding his head in glee.

I think humans like abuse. Well I know they do.

Some people just appreciate a good trolling, even when they're the victim.

I predict these fake border patrol adult entertainment productions with latinas in them will get a huge upsurge in popularity soon

OH SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

NOLAN IS AN INTERMEDIARY FOR THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR

THERE IS NO OTHER EXPLANATION

Where does Barron fit in?

youtube.com/watch?v=14llAWjyS6Q

Paul Atreides.

His real name is Robin, but he hates it.

This means Pence is going to let ISIS into the white house to kill Trump.

No, Trump averted that timeline by ejecting Chris "Harkonnen" Christie from the transition team early on.

Only Barron has the power to see different timelines. Christie was a red herring

>this starts playing

youtube.com/watch?v=ra3emjiAM5g

>Only Barron has the power to see different timelines.
Incorrect.

That guy was full of shit.

T. Small guy

This change literally destroys the ACA, they have to repeal it without the mandate because the mandate was what prevented a market death spiral.

Republicans repeatedly undermining the mandate basically precluded the possibility of the ACA working.

>because the mandate was what prevented* a market death spiral.
*delayed
It was built to fail.

Yup, it was designed by Bob Creamer as a way to irreversibly destroy the private health insurance industry in the US so that the Dems could implement single payer.

The burden of proof is on you. You fucking assblasted faggot.
The time traveler's predictions came true.
>inb4 leaf

Trump literally declared 9/11 a holiday today.

>Bob Creamer

Wait... that's the guy who hired protesters to start violence at Trump rallies...

To be fair, it wasn't a stable situation in the first place.

Yup. He wrote it while he was in prison for prior skulduggery.

>leaf

Non burger here, what mandate are you talking about? The fact you're forced to pay extra tax if you don't get it?
Didn't obamacare premiums go up a ridiculous amount in this last year? It didn't look like it was working, and forcing people to go on it was a shitty move. I'm genuinely curious to see how trump's plan works out by replacing it with a competitive market

he is already waiting for his arrival.

Yeah, the mandate is the penalty fine if you don't buy healthcare. Literally a fucking life tax.

Hillary wanted to double the penalty.

>The fact you're forced to pay extra tax if you don't get it?
Yes, but they changed whether it was legally defined as a tax depending on if they were talking to congress or the supreme court, to avoid constitutional issues. It was all very shady.

>Didn't obamacare premiums go up a ridiculous amount in this last year?
Yes. More increases were likely to take effect this year to if it's not repealed. Some parts of the ACA were timed to not come into effect until after Obama would be out of office.

TRUMP?

>the flight plan I filed with the agency lists me, white men, but only juan of you
>first one to talk gets to stay in my country

>"D-Drumpf!"
>[gets tossed out of the plane]
>"Anyone else?"

youtube.com/watch?v=9OWDNbWIW4U

>URL ends in UUUU

This baneposting shit is getting out of control.

You must stop before something bad happens