'Member this?

'Member this?

Other urls found in this thread:

kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/The-Future-Is-Wild-2003
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That was so fucked, especially high on acid.

>them treepusses

Based speculative biology.

Apparently there is a group project online trying to do another one based on updated information.

Speculative biology is based.

It's shows like this people should watch to understand the reason why aliens are humanoid. Because convergent evolution kinda forces you to be.

i have this book, it's so cool

unfortunately, yes. I gave it 1/10, pure shit.

Uhh what if we encounter silicon based life forms, how bout that retard?

was this that 6 part discovery channel thing that ended with squids moving to land and then living in trees and becoming the next humans

Yes

I want a copy

Check out Last and First Men by olaf stapledon for a novel form

What about this?

why was it squids? that and there being a bunch of huge birds taking over the world in 80 million years is all i remember about this

>why squids?
Why not squids?
>huge birds in 80 mil years
Either thinking of the Carakillers or the Great Blue Windrunners.

There was some reason they picked squids wasn't there? Obviously this is all bullshit due to its nature but this whole thing wasn't just a bunch of people making shit up with no logic at all?

Extrapolation moreso than anything else. Formula could go like this:
>pick place
>pick time
>pick creatures that live there and are most likely to survive until that time
>adapt them to their new environments
>nightmares ensue

The showed in an earlier segment a semi aquatic octopus living in a swamp. Those squid monkeys and the huge one are far descendents. The logic is octopus/cuttlefish/squid are the smartest invertabrates

All I'm saying is that if a lifeform or god forbid an entire species has the capability for intergalactic travel they are likely so advanced that our brains would interpret their outward appearance as tv static on a good day and they could wipe out the entire planet just by thinking about it if they wanted to

light has the ability of intergalactic travel and it can't even exist for 24 hours in a row

Bumpo

Light also doesn't do fucking anything other than exist and it sucks at doing that, I'm talking actual lifeforms

NIGGER

weird stuff

GUYS YOU CAN WATCH IT HERE...
kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/The-Future-Is-Wild-2003

never forget

yes i read this with my dad, good old time...

i will surely click this link to this website that is absolutely not filled with adware and javascript exploits thank you sir

Thanks, time for a comfy saturday morning.

>Discovery Channel doesnt make cool documentaries anymore

Looks like the cover of a super nintendo game.

I unironically don't believe in evolution, so this series seemed pretty stupid to me.

Where can I get a copy?

I can't seem to find any online that aren't $100 in price.