Does the rest of the world even have anything close to a pub? Not a bar, I mean a pub

Does the rest of the world even have anything close to a pub? Not a bar, I mean a pub

>Comfy old furniture
>More Pint-drink based than spirits
>Cheap grub
>Pub quizes and other activities

God I fucking love the pub

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTrBXSwwsdI
youtube.com/watch?v=A2g6D6Ki_-Y
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

>Killing braincells
wew, no wonder you dumbass Brits left the eu

Bump, would like to know if we have a Winchestah of our own

Nah. Never heard of it

Australia does too but this is a British/Irish legacy.

Pubs are fucking fantastic I fucking love pubs

Alcohol killing braincells is a myth
I thought Jews were suppose to be smart

Maybe he's a black Jew

Fuck off with your fake pubs, they are shit
Can jews even drink

Only "jews" with 99.9% German ancestry.

Too much manishewitz Schlomo?

Every street corner in New England

We used to, but then they banned smoking, so now it's just annoying little mellinial shits being progressive and boring as fuck.

We have beer centered places where conversation is easy, with cheap comfy food here

Yes we inherited it from britain

Though admittedly the last few years every pub has been redeveloping to "modernise" and all now have modern furniture and aesthetics

>tfw have a favorite bar with a "patio" that's enclosed, HVAC'd, with full bar, that skirts the law where we can still smoke

Comfy

Wouldn't know I don't really like to drink, at least not in public.

We have realer pubs than you

We have them but for some reason they all have "Irish" tacked on the front.

>modern furniture and aesthetics
Fucking disgusting

Apparently not. I think he needs to spend some more time at concentrating at camp.

For most of American history we drank spirits, not beer. It's only in the last 60 or so years that we shifted more towards beer. So our bars are set up to keep you close to the bartender so he can keep pouring those shots.

>drinking the fermented Jew

Fuckin degenerate

A lounge

Don't drink anymore but i used to.

American cities used to have neighborhood pubs like yours, but the jews didn't like how cities had blocks of strong catholic political voting power, ex: italian, polish and irish neighborhoods in industrial cities.

So the jews moved blacks in from the south to disrupt the nice neighborhoods that centered around pubs and cathedrals within walking distance. This forced the christian people who wanted good schools and safe streets for their kids to move to the suburbs, which were hastily built, spread out so you had to drive cars, and not held together by community ties like pubs and churches.

What you have there is special, drunk fools or not, appreciate it and take care of it.

What happened to us is best described in this video about a book called The Slaughter of Cities: youtube.com/watch?v=zTrBXSwwsdI

There are tons of irish pubs in Boston.

Pubs are the best thing ever, and pubs that serve guinness a wonder of nature.

"""""""Irish"""""""

Alcohol does kills your gains tho

we have things that resemble it aka copy them

J. Malones and a sailor pub at the port

Saloons in the US, instead of pints of beer it was bottles of whiskey to get shit faced on.

Anyone know of good pubs in NYC?

Just moved here.

>I thought Jews were suppose to be smart
That's also a myth.
I though Americans were supposed to be jews.

What the fuck happened to the wild west? Fucking hell, that's the greatest part if your history. It just vanished.

"activities"

Piss off you queer.

>nigger detected

Pubs in uk sucks

Explain to me the difference between the pub in Shawn of the Dead and the bar in Cheers, one of the most famous sitcoms of all time. Because I don't think there's any difference. Mind you not all bars look like the one in Cheers, but the point stands it portrays bar in America.

Civil War lad...

The northerners destroyed all American culture and supplanted it with jewish culture.

God bless "America"

It moved to Alaska

Correct thyself Tyrone,
Curry nigger

if you've not been to a karoke in a pub pissed drunk then you're not english you cunt, also
>darts
>snooker

Fuck.

For you maybe

I blame protestant evangelicals and women. The most saloons died off due to prohibition in the early 20th century. There are still a couple left though.

Tabernas have their own feel.

In my opinion that was america at its height. You couldn't give a fuck about nobody and you did what you wanted.

>Two loud Yanks burst into your local pub
>The lads all turn to face them
>What was once a pub full of loud jeering and laughing has become silent
>The Yanks go silent
>The Yanks walk up the the bar
what do they order?

>drinking at a pub

Enjoy paying 6 pounds a beer you cunt. Only boomers and alcoholics who have nothing pay that now that jews have ruined the middle class.

We have them everywhere in Aus. Thanks for the cultural gift, based father land.

Cantinas are always good to forget all the shit and just listen to mariachi

shit's comfy as fuck

Are you an autistic NEET by chance?

it's not abt the beer you cunt. it's about a social gathering place.

A serving of the 'finest' English trollops

I wish we have a real one like you wankers. ''Pub'' and ''Bar'' here are just shitty nightclub

The main street in my village has 3 pubs. Nearly all beside each other. kek

>Fuck off with your fake pubs, they are shit

we have real pubs though

you can buy shitty food and sit in old chairs and everything

We have a lot of Irish pubs in the states, but very few bong ones like what you describe. Sounds comfy as fuck m8

Trust me lad, there are lots of "English Style Pubs" across the land.

I'm fairly sure those are IRA terrorist cells lad.

Giving women the right to vote and poltical influence along with the acceptance of the idea that its okay for men to be weak willed, that everyone is born equal, and that everyone deserves a trophy for trying.

Royal Mile in Des Moines kicks ass

Nah, don't think theres any IRA in Kildare. Could be. In Dublin though, where I grew up, "CIRA" was spray painted all over the place. Rough area as well.

"Indian Pale Ales, please"

bitter or fuck off, Lads

Oz

>Hot Soup (no)
>Coffee (no)
>Hot Chocolate (no)

Settle for hot tead

It's alright son, Australia is just the England that's sunnier and doesn't give a shit about anyone. It's like if America and England had a baby in the beautiful sunshine

i lived in a village of 1200 people in germany, and it even had a pub

fuck that looks good, what do you call them? Just bars?

Bruin cafe/kroeg in Netherlands and Belgium.

We don't all want to dedicate our lives Shekels. Neither do Jews in Israel, lets face it ... social drinking is healthier than sodomy and reading the Talmud all day.

The bulldog in nola is basically a pub. Couches , recliners , stools at the bar. Cooter browns too i guess , just no comfiness in there except for over 400 different beers

Snucker?

Cantina>Pub>>Bar>>>>>>>>>>>>Club

Things were much simpler back then. It was before the likes really stuck their claws in.

Oh look, fellow New Orleanier.

I moved but curious, both Bulldogs still open?

Looks comfy but Japs have shit tier drinks

'pool'

A shot of jamesons and a pint of stout

I can believe that to be honest, although I heard sake doesn't give you a hangover

lol yes there are tons of bars in America that have everything you listed

beer has estrogen in it

yumps

northerners fucked western and southern culture, by supplanting western with northern culture

why you think california used to be based and now it's gay like massachusetts gay

weeny hut supreme

Just the one on canal i think , i never went to the other and have no clue where itbis

sake is shit tier it's like warm wine

No. I just went to pubs for a while and figured the $60 a night tabs weren't worth it. I can just invite friends over to my place and make drinks for a quarter the price along with being as loud as we want and watching what we want on tv.

Only bad thing is no wenches.

It doesn't give you a hangover because you realize that there are better drinks to be had and put it up due to it tasting like a shity white rum.
>I dont care for soju or sake

Plenty of really old-school pubs where I live, they also come in the hispanic variety, the Pulperia,

we have comfy tikipubs

Its a reference to a TV show, The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margret. Todd is an American in England, and in one scene he pisses off a Snooker player by calling it Snucker a bunch of times.

i don't understand why people dont karaoke more

pools for people who live in the bar in america alot though

There was one on Magazine St, across from the Breaux Mart, next to Reginelli's / not too far from The Balcony bar.

>not going to round table pizza
>not having a few pitchers
>not enjoying several slices of cheesy pizza
>not fucking the waitress in the bathroom stall after several rounds of liquid courage and bedroom eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=A2g6D6Ki_-Y

forgot video

you dont have to go to a fancy bar

there are places where the beers are 3 bucks

the more women are there, though, the more the beer costs (for some reason)

>suppose

izakaya

japanese beer is better than american macrobrew, but they have a shitty microbrew culture and suffer for it. it's all the same.

has this happened with you?

i've never been that horny in a round table pizza with a waitress I would fuck whilst i'm single and it worked out

Apparently I'm a Canadian now.

Have you also started brewing and distilling your own drinks yet? If not, you may as well.

Whatever.

Also I was playing pool in a pub the other day, who the fuck calls pool an activity? You made it sound like you were talking about board games like an massive homo, you Boggle loving nonce.