My sister went to Denmark and returned. She realized she had 4 kroner she didn't spend and gave them to me...

My sister went to Denmark and returned. She realized she had 4 kroner she didn't spend and gave them to me. What should I do with them? Also, how much is a kroner worth?

63 cents at the moment

make 2 necklaces out of them, that's the most value you'll get out of them

>4 kroner
Not even enough for 1 litre of danish milk, my dude.

Pretty neat idea.

Just save them, I have several kronor from Denmark, Norway and Sweden (that I save while I was there)

wow, what a backwards shithole, why dont they use the Euro like the rest of us. who cares to mess around with Danish coronas lmao.

curious, how was the trip? what did you do that was interesting? Did you try out nordic tacos?

Nice quality faggot

Maybe she remember how much she got paid for sucking sandnigger cock while over there?

nigga you're using £ yourself

lmfao my man nobody uses them Kronenburgs outside of Danmark who you foolin nigga

get with the cool kids on Euros my man. you get free refugee quotas too lmfao

Get out of my country, Hans.

Yeah, I tried their version of "tacos", they are like the American version, but just on Friday Tacos watching TV.

It was pretty cool actually, I picked Goteborg as a base to visit Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Estonia (stayed there for 3 months)

>pic related, it's a traditional breakfast there.

Is Danish milk different from normal milk?

>No Knäckebröd

If this was my breakfast I'd kill myself

>Sugar on cereal
Noo.

Also, might not be speaking for everyone here, but in my experience, unless you are whitetrash with really shitty parents, people in Sweden eat cereal with yoghurt or filmjölk, not milk.

I used to eat knäckebröd with sill on afternoons, but not in breakfast.

For some reason I prefer polarbröd ragkaka in the mornings with some cheese, ham and other toppings.

Never used filmjölk for the cereal, but I'm Mexican not Scandinavian.

I just ate what I liked most, since I have never tried your food, sorry for doing it wrong.

Did you fuck some chicks there?

Yes, it's pretty natural there, very different than our continent.

I think is because money is not a big thing since they are Social-Democrat, everybody gets an almost equal salary, so girls don't care about how much money you earn or what car you drive and stupid shit like that.

Disclaimer: this is just my opinion and experience.

Yes. Danish milk comes from women.
We have that here, but it's a little expensive.

>danish money
You are in fact poorer for having recieved them.

>Also, how much is a kroner worth?
Do americans get a limited version of google that doesn't calculate currency?