My investments took a massive beating today. A big thank you to all of you who who are scared of "globalists" boogeymen...

My investments took a massive beating today. A big thank you to all of you who who are scared of "globalists" boogeymen. The only people scared of globalized trade are low IQ losesr who can't compete economically.

You cant suck on that bull cock forever buddy
If you didn't safe guard yourself against brexit its your own fault.
You gambled for leave like the bookies and you lost

Did you think stocks will be overvalued forever?

I'm actually looking forward to buying a ton of index funds at a discounted rate. Market corrections are a great when you've got 30+ years before retirement.

You make a good point, political shift has never caused market uncertainty before. I suggest you panic and sell your assets for a loss before they stabilize.

Easy for you to say with an ocean shielding you from the ME and Africa. I can understand being sanguine about racial dilution if it's Mexicans. If all we were getting was poles and serbs I don't think I'd be as radical either. You can probably coexist with them even without being a majority. Muslims not so much.

Please understand, we are at war here and close to losing.

I hear you, Arjen.

I think Mexicans would make a great source of immigrants if it was simply managed and regulated, but that's more the fault of politicians and not Mexicans themselves.

Fuck off jew

> globalism is okay because freedom affects my shitty investment choices

Kill yourself.

gee, i wonder who's behind this post.

Mine were fine aside from my VEOEY, which got a double whammy by being linked somehow to the Flint water scandal. Other than that, fairly moderate losses.

It'll be fine long term. I recently read that the average American investor holds on to a stock for about three months. Aside from my few momentum trades, I have held most of my portfolio for a year or two, reaping dividends and accumulating shares and weathering multiple periods of volatility. This is a potential buying opportunity. Stop worrying about timing the market and maybe re-consider your risk profile and risk appetite.

Give it til earnings season for any of your strong investments; set stop losses where you're comfortable on everything else. I did that today with VEOEY in case next week is equally painful. My lower-than-maximum capital gain will still be outweighed by the dividend I've enjoyed from them...

You realize that smart people (which you seem to confuse strictly with Jews), will still come out on top no matter what. Muahahaha

who are you calling low IQ, faggot?

I made $13k trading 3x leveraged etfs on Brexit

I don't know shit about the stock market

Well, that's it. See y'all later

I really wish I'd had the foresight to grab up some UVXY before all of this. I wasn't even interested though until Monday and wasn't thinking to look for profit opportunities. Hopefully I can hop on the next country leaving that sinking ship.

Good job to you fella.

Impressive. Most impressive. You'd make George proud.

Hey guys! Big Gulps, huh?

Well, see ya!

>He didn't know what Brexit might mean
>He didn't plan accordingly or stay up late to watch the result and put in orders to stop or mitigate losses
>"investments"

Shorted four stocks. Set stop losses on two longs. Took ten minutes. Ended the day 15K up. Bro do you even?

I don't fear globalized trade, just a totalitarian one world government that replaces God with materialism and science. You knew the vote was happening correct? So it's your own fault for not preparing your investments for the possible outcome. Take some personal responsibility you child.

>boohoo ive lost money

jesus christ stop whining fucking faggot good thing i dont make a fucking thread everytime i lose money id spend my life here

My girlfriend took a massive beating today. A big thank you to all of you sluts who are scared of "angry" boyfriends. The only people scared of a little discipline are low disgusting sluts who can't keep their legs closed.

Get a real fucking job you limp wristed kike! Fuck you and your trading!

I don't even do stock that much, but I had a 10% of total investments today, which was my biggest climb in a day, I think it comes out as like 1k

>God

Jesus, what a cave-dwelling retard.

>The only people scared of globalized trade are low IQ losesr who can't compete economically.

>Says the kike who lost his investments to meme magic

$TVIX

Easy thousand bucks.

Surviving in globalized trade has nothing to do with IQ, you trash.
It has to do with whether you already own assets or not.

>My investments took a massive beating today.

tell us more, shlomo goldsteinbergowitz

Nothing but speculators speculating. Give it a few months, and everything will be back to normal -- either because the UK doesn't go through with it, or because people realize that the fucking sky hasn't fallen.

When everything changes, nothing changes.

There you go, shill. At least now you're being honest.

You've got shit advisers. I've been on a hold/light sell pattern since April. Buying way the fuck low now, nigger..

Apparently you are the low IQ loser that doesn't know how to trade or invest. I made good gains the past two days.

>being long equities at the top of the market

you deserve your losses.

seriously, what were you hoping for? It was the second longest bull market in history and you have had a year of sideways action in the market to let you get out at the top. You better put in some sell orders for the open on monday because its all downhill from here.

wait a year if you are trying to buy and hold. Dont buy here at the start of the bear market.

Basically this

Good opportunity to buy low from the panickers selling their assets over nothing

(((You)))

>The only people scared of globalized trade are low IQ losesr who can't compete economically.
>failed to liquidate your assets despite the obvious risk

I think you're the one who can't compete m8

>waaahhh, you fought for your sovereignty while I lost personal wealth, waaahh

You have the wrong flag on, try a Belgian one next time. If this was for our independence, you'd lose more than your wealth, traitor.

Yeah well if you'd had pulled out all your investments a few days before in anticipation of buying them back after at discounted shares, like me, maybe you would not be so upset. Maybe this money thing isn't for you.

Sorry that the working class British cant compete economically with 5 cent an hour chinese labor and lose the benefits market to refugees, Dr Steinowitz.

I'm slightly upper class but the mentality that they should vote how you say so and in your best interests because you are elite and special just fuels the fires against you.

The only investors that suffered from this are the ones that couldn't capitalize on the Brexit
>mfw my stocks went up 5k in value

>Oh noez, my monetary manipulation has not gone as I planned
>I can't make money out of nothing anymore!!

My portfolio put on 10 fucking percent in the first 30 seconds of market time today, and it's going to be up 25 percent on brexit by the time I am done. It's your own fault for not seeing this possibility coming.

I am going to spend a (very) small portion of my earnings on fucking your whore mother.