What does the rest of the world think of the james bond shit going down over here?

What does the rest of the world think of the james bond shit going down over here?

>peter madsen is danish inventor supreme
>builds rockets and submaines like no-one's business
>swedish journalist asks for a trip on the madsen submarine
>everyone sees them sail out from copenhagen harbour
>next morning people see the submarine surface and then sink
>only madsen comes out
>where is the journalist, madsen?
>dude I set her off earlier lmao
>into prison he goes
>police technicians discover the sub was sunk on purpose
And now they've found her goddamn torso, as in arms and legs missing.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/av/world-40960733/what-has-happened-to-the-missing-journalist-kim-wall
rml.space/
rml.space/projects/submarines/uc3-nautilus
rml.space/media
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>james bond shit
Eh, aside from building a personal submarine it's just a murder. There needs to be international intrigue and mystery.

Probably just a woman hater

I thought Danish men looked like vikings and not mouth breathers. I bet he tried to fuck her and she rejected him and he killed her in a nerd frenzy.

t. never seen a james bond film in his life

>w-what do you think of my sub?
>it's okay, seen bigger
>REEEEEEEE

Peter = Kristian II
Kim = Innocent Swedes
Submarine = Kalmar Union

>YOU'RE IN MY SUB EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE TO, I'll, I'll FUCKING KILL YOOUUUU

So weird, what made him flip out like that?

No one knows yet.
Some say he wanted the sex, she refused and he got butthurt or that there was an actual accident where she somehow got killed inside the sub, he panicked and cut her up.

maybe she learned a secret that would be hugely compromising for him and set up the submarine outing as a private way to confront and blackmail him

her whereabouts would be publicly known, there would be no chance of outside interference or surveillance, so she banked on him submitting to her terms and didn't expect him to try anything given the circumstances

but he lost it, killed her, and obviously had no way to make it look believable afterwards

I believe there was a food poisoning involved, Madsen got a bit scared and accidently cut her in pieces. As a captain he performed a proper sea burial after wedding himself with the severed head.

They also confirmed that there were blood traces in the sub.

Typical Dane.

She refused to be a citizen of Rapture and got killed.

you have to love how the BBC reported on it:
bbc.com/news/av/world-40960733/what-has-happened-to-the-missing-journalist-kim-wall

>set her off earlier

what's that mean?

He probably mansplained how the submarine worked. Then she called him a shitlord and attacked him. He pushed her off and she hit her head on the bulkhead. He then panicked when it was clear she was dead and was forced to butcher her and get rid of the body.

Here he's seen in his uniform. RML stands for "RaketMadsens Laboratorium" or something like that.

>Ula Parson
lel

He claimed to have dropped her off around 11 at night, the journalist's bf called the police around 3.

TOP KEK

Nothing

it really looks like a supervillain's logo.

here's their website, btw:
rml.space/

holy shit, who makes their graphic design

this page provides a few photographs of the inside of the sub:
>rml.space/projects/submarines/uc3-nautilus

Should happen to all swedes, t-b-h.

here's another of their members, wearing the RML uniform

>dane buthurt he lost 75% of all wars

he should be, considering he lost like 50% of his land forever.

>forever
are you american?

i think it is cthulhu related. they together looked for rlyeh and she was killed by the deep ones. he realized that nopony will believe him and so ried to cover it up as thenaccident. the police knows the truth and keeps him in custody to protect vs the agents of the deep ones - hideously ugly danes who mated with fishgirls for fun and profit

there was the first private cosmoplane in space alsready

Topp kjeks

or maybe theyre wondering why he would decapitate her before locking her in the sub

get on my sub, my sub is amazing!

She wasn't in the sub, he had thrown her out of the sub before it sank

It's her fault. She trusted a DANE.

But seriously, it goes beyond "panic" when you start cutting up people. That's grizly business and he probably didn't even have the proper tools, so it was slow and messy

i dissected a (dead) white whale once (yes i know it sounds silly), we did fine with an axe and some scalpels

Yes, but this would be first amateur.

I'm still unable to understand why.

If it was a accident for real, then why not just bring her body back, cards on the table and take that minimal scandinavian jailtime like a man?

Even if it was murder, your alibi is pretty fucked to start with (two persons one sub), so why make everything worse by dismembering her?

Going into space in some homemade shit sounds like the world's most expensive and time consuming suicide.

This

how do you define "amateur"? the guy is a real engineer

i wonder if they already found out if the stump of her body that they have found was raped or not

I'm sick of seeing Kim's face plastered all over the media. She's not even pretty. But of course journos rush to her since she's one of them.

he said that he was willing to try as long as the estimated chance of success was at least 70%.

why someone would get into the homemade sub of such a madman, I do not know.

she covered some very important issues

>james bond

bond doesn't need to rape his conquests

I'm thinking the same. If it was really an accident, why didn't he call in the coast guards? Why lie about dropping her off too?

nobody knows if he raped her. james bond certainly killed his enemies too...

the poor girl had such a fat chin, maybe the death was a mercy for her

you should send some of those african immigrants into that sub

>nobody knows if he raped her. james bond certainly killed his enemies too

of course he raped her, why would you take a women out to the sea in your sub? the implication you know...

it's not her in that photo, just someone she wrote about.

apparently she liked covering fringe subjects, so she probably planned on portraying Madsen like a true mad scientist. maybe the murder was his way of REEEing at normie media.

From what i've seen, Madsen likes to be portrayed as a madman, so maybe she was going to write a piece how he's not actually eccentric and weird?

one of my theories is that his rocket building was a front end for producing weapons or explosives. maybe he was going to become the new Breivik, and Kim learnt too much?

>Kim learnt too much?

nah, madsen was a horndog who wanted some but kim didn't want it so he killed him in a rapey rage.

why are danes such violent apes? this guy was a successful entrepreneur. he's supposed to be the cherrypicked top of their society, yet even he can't keep himself from chimping out.

>why are danes such violent apes?

i think it's in their sexist culture. they don't know that no means no but instead they go into rapey rage.

That is his previous submarine.

The current one (UC3 Nautilus) is much bigger.

Also the Swedish journalist is a SJW and Peter Madsen has previously made "women cannot into space" jokes.

Might that a potential source of rage?

>Peter Madsen has previously made "women cannot into space" jokes.

hah, knew it. a sexist misogynist didn't undestand that no means no so he raped and killed the lady. sad!

What's the fucking likelihood to find the torso in the sea

I think it surfaced and drifted onto land. then, a bicyclist found it as he passed by.

>james bond shit

More like mad scientist/dexter shit

Shit like that just sounds so fucking weird. I mean, what would i do, feel and think if i were walking in the woods and found a mutilated body randomly? It's just so unreal.

rare footage from the interior of the sub, just minutes before the incident.

Did NOTHING wrong
>madsen builds a submarine
>leftist journalist parasite roastie goes on a trip
>dies (women in charge of technology and so on)
>knows he will get eviscerated in the media if it gets out because he's "creepy and disgusting" (read: not chad)
>panics and dumps the body in the ocean
>turns out he was right about the media
Friendly reminder that there is no proof whatsoever of her being murdered and he's not suspected of it either.

>Friendly reminder that there is no proof whatsoever of her being murdered and he's not suspected of it either.

friendly reminder that madsen has made sexist jokes before that makes him a disgusting misogynist who hates women. also we know that he is a horndog. taking these two facts into consideration we can safely assume that madsen killed the journalist in a rapey rage.

lol

>(women in charge of technology and so on)
but she wasn't in charge of anything, she was just a passenger.

>panics and dumps the body in the ocean
you forgot the part where he cut her into pieces. did he even have cutting tools on board? or did he "accidentally" use his pocked knife to painstakingly sever each of her limbs?

Who knows. There is no proof of her having been murdered, and there's no reason to assume it.

He cut up the body to make it harder to find. He improvised something together, he could have had a saw from when he was building it or something.

Also, your story is even more absurd. If he cut her up, wouldn't the police find the tools he used on board? Or did he dump those too?

Actually she just made fun of his micro dick.

Why on earth would you built rockets and sub marines if not to compensate for something.

lolwut

This.

Whatever the facts of the case and cause of death, Swedes should make a public celebration of her demise. The entire media class in Sweden, the US and Germany, are swine and it brings more joy to see them killed than ISIS

This story just sounds completely absurd.

You don't accidently kill someone and then decide cut the body into pieces. It's messy and a lot of work. You have to think this through and invest time into doing this. So, if he was planning at least part of this...just why? Obviously he is not stupid an knew he would be the prime suspect. Did he have any prior connection to his victim?

dubs

Saw this on the news today. What the fuck Denmark.

>Or did he dump those too?
well obviously, you think he's a total retard?

I heard his fanclub dismantled because of it. I genuinely feel bad for the guys. he was like a hero to them, and now they've lost all confidence in him.

>swedish journalist

NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

>her bf was okay with her spending the night with a guy in a submarine
>he almost certainly raped her
LOL

Investigative journalism is brave and dangerous work, rip

she knew too much

looks like one of our ww2 mini subs

so he rides on a hellfire missile into space?
lmao

probably this

plausible

rml.space/media

his submarine waterboarding vid has been taken down

>VR penis simulator
Damn he is a weird fuck after all

What would have happened, had it been a muslim female reporter? Dammit life, brings us some more happenings

Anyway anyone killing and dismembering a whorenalist is a decent, levelheaded guy in my eyes. I can only hope many more will suffer a similar fate.

This so much.

>Næ! Va är det här? :)
>Nei, for helvede! Igge tryk på den knap!
*submarine cringes to the side, her head hits a pipe.
>Men for helvede!

I have one theory about what could have happened. It's a devil's advocate theory in that it assumes that Madsen didn't kill her.

Pic related is the engine. In the third pic, you can see it as it looked inside the sub. As you can see, there are a lot of exposed moving parts.

My theory is that Kim got stuck with her hair in one of the moving engine parts, and ended up getting her skull crushed by the engine. On the last pic of her before she disappeared, you could see that she had her hair out.

It's obviously a dramatic way to die. She's scream a lot, and her head and face might become disfigured, and there would probably be a lot of blood and brain matter. Obviously Madsen would start to panic from that alone. Then he'd realise that even if he didn't kill her, he would most certainly become heavily scrutinised because the sub wasn't safe enough, and possibly charged with criminally negligent manslaughter. If it got out, there would be a big risk that his career got ruined.

So in his panic, he acted without thinking by cutting up the body and dumping it.

they should be able to find blood on the engine then.

And parts of hair stuck in the machinery

yeah I guess. it's possible that they have, and just haven't told us until they know more. they have confirmed that they've found their blood in there, though. they haven't said where in the sub, though.

my theory might have been a bit far fetched, but I still find it absurd that someone would fuck over his life by going into rapey rage against a woman inside a locked room that everyone knows that they're in.