I ate a squirrel today

I ate a squirrel today.

ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yj3QAzSWVA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty good aren't they, how did you cook him, I prefer mine in chili.

How difficult did you find it to clean??

Huckabee, is that you?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yj3QAzSWVA4

I tried to roast him. He just turned into jerky. I then cooked him is a skillet with backon and garlic and served him over rice. Lots of chilli too.

It wasn't that hard to clean it. I used scissors and cut his fur coat off. Then opened up his guts and cut out the internal organs. It was pretty easy. No setbacks.

you didnt eat the brain, did you?

Oklahoma?

No I cut off the head first thing and threw it away. Next I hung it upside down and let the blood drip out.

No I live in the san francisco bay area .

what'd you do with his nuts?

I didn't see any testicles. I was confused by its sex. I looked like a male tho. Maybe a juvenile?

How would you compare the taste to more common meats?

I've heard some of the local cultural enrichers have hunted the historic squirrel population of Golden Gate Park to extinction.

Are you a filthy chink?

like chicken and liver. It has that livery taste to it.

I only ask because I had a roommate from there who used to eat squirrel. He also used to knock cigarettes out of my mouth with a whip. Great guy.

>inb4 nice blog post

>Are you a filthy chink?

no. Im white. I live up in the hills. Ive been trapping squirrels and I just thought instead of releasing this one down the road why not just eat it.

Faggot

poo in loo

Are you a leper now?

Chicken of the forest
Never had one personally

recipe?

Sorry i can't

Pigeons are good too. Sometimes, they come with notes attached... it's like... a fortune cookie with wings.

no

You have no idea how to prepare game.

I didn't cook it well. Next time I'll boil it.

>You have no idea how to prepare game.

I don't claim to be an expert. Tell me the right way.

I'm so jealous you Americans can walk to the local Walmart and grab a high powered pointy bang and hunt shit

What gun did you use to shoot it?