Name a mainstream rapper with more talent

>inb4 Kendrick Fagmar the 1 album wonder and race baiting extraordinaire
Meek Mill is fundamentally the best mainstream rapper, hasn't changed his style whatsoever for mainstream appeal like many others on his label.

Attached: 06-meek-mill.w600.h315.2x.jpg (1199x630, 63K)

everyone posting after me is a Sup Forumstard, either ironically or unironically
if this thread devolves into racism, please don't forget to sage and report posts

this but unironically

Board fucking sucks

This is the best fucking thread on the history of the board.

Thanks man, you know it really comes from a genuine place i have been listening to a lot of Meek Mill and i really think he is talented and his style is a breathe of fresh air in the new wave of sellouts and artists like Drake who try to pick him apart every step of the way using tactics that don't relate to musical talent. His Bars are second to none in the modern age and that's a fact.

3 albums, you fucking idiot. Just because you personally didn't enjoy DAMN or GKMC, doesn't mean they weren't critically acclaimed as some of the best hip hop albums of all time. Kendrick has received far more acclaim on TPAB alone than any of Meek Mill's projects have combined.

HOW THE FUCK IS IT THE BEST FUCKING THREAD ON THE HISTORY ON THE BOARD WHEN THE THREAD HAS BARELY EVEN STARTED? You can't just state an uninformed opinion like that when the thread still has the potential to be derailed right after. In order to dictate what a good or bad thread is, you have to let the thread finish (be archived), and then, reading every single posts and examining the course of the thread, how it has derailed or stayed on topic, and whether or not it's screenshot worthy, determine the quality of the thread then. You don't know entirely if it's a good thread in the beginning, when it could get even better or worse. It's just naive to assume that a thread is automatically good (or in your retarded terms the best thread of the entirety of Sup Forums) upon birth.
Shut your ass up.

drake

>GKMC
that was his 1 album idiot. also tpab is fucking dogshit gtfo of here you hipster soyboy faggot.

not even close

Attached: ijusttalkedtojesus.png (1893x901, 199K)

Meek mill > Kendrick Lamar

>missing the point this hard
TPAB, GKMC and DAMN will forever go down in history as the greatest hip hop albums of the century, regardless of your shitty opinion. Meek Mill will NEVER (I REPEAT, NEVER) make an album as good or as acclaimed as any of Kendrick's works. Your opinion does not matter. It's inconsequential to the fact that 3 of his albums received scores above a 90 (2 above a 95) on Metacritic, and 2 are at the top 100 best albums of all time on RYM. This is going to contradict my post, but your thread is shit. I now realize how terrible your thread is with your retarded post. You're the worst poster on Sup Forums. Quit this website and kill yourself.

And by the way, I'm black. Now die.

Attached: 1520834888876403635599.jpg (1458x2592, 733K)

kek doesn't matter what you are retard, people will bump meeks tracks 20 years from now and say damn this guy is way better lyrically than kendrick that overrated faggot lamar.

WTF? I LOVE MEEK MILL NOW!

has this board shrunk or is it me?

FACT!!!

literally dropping truth MOABs on these sheltered hipster retards, literally hope these plebs get some taste.

Keep it a 100, no one on the streets even listens to Kendrick.

Meek Mill runs the game.

idk if some of the people in this thread are memeing but i am 110% serious.

Idiotic "listen to shit" poster. I knew you were a disgusting person, but now I see your true colors....

I was supposed to be the one who got it. Me. Not you. Not him. Not anyone else. MEEEE.

New people on Sup Forums are scrutinized and labeled as newfags, and as such, get ostracized from participating in the board culture. Until... today.

I started my journey here on September of 2017. Not even close to being an oldfag. When I clicked on the very first thread, I saw another user get destroyed by the stupidity of elitism. Everyone shunned his tastes, his ideals... his potential. I didn't know what to do. If they noticed me, I would be destroyed, just like him. That's why I masqueraded. Through the power of Encyclopedia Dramatica, I researched how to perfectly fit in. To be inconspicuous was a goal only the finest of thieves could carry. Until I found another way.

An article on ED discussed the concept of gets. That anyone who posts with that special number gets into Sup Forums history. I knew what to do at that moment.

I wanted to avenge. To change. To sculpt a scepter to hook these Anons into hell. If I could have gotten those dubs, I would have made this website a better place. One where people are free to browse to their own liking. Where people can discuss without being criticized for liking shit. I would have been a true idealist.

Do you not see my plight, you repugnant snail flinging your slime to the winds? Now this board will remain in its inertia. Forever. Why? This site needs to die.

I am too, no one outside a bunch of loud mouths online listen to Kendrick, if you got outside you'll end up hearing about a hundred Meek songs before someone puts on a Kendrick one and even then someone'll tell him to skip it.

didn't read

lurk moar faggot

kanye and kendrick are both better

>23 replies
>9 posters
kek

>kanye
not a rapper
>kendrick
not as good
(you)

>not a rapper
In what fucking world are you living?

he is not famous for his rapping abilities you stupid pleb

who ?

>kanye
>not a rapper
kek

Doesn't mean he's not a rapper.
Besides he DESTROYS Kenny on No More Parties in LA.

Not only does he have some of the best lyrics in the game (most underrated hip-hop lyricist IMO) he has wonderful emotional delivery that is unmatched in directness.

>t. non producers
fuck off my board you untalented nobodies

Come back when you graduate highschool kid

Attached: 1500370563630.jpg (326x326, 22K)

This has nothing to do with Kanye, comparing him to someone like Meek Mill is apples and oranges, the fact that you are trying it shows how plebian and ignorant you are. Hilarious that you would even try me being this much of a retard.

What the fuck is this thread lmao

Only when you move the goalposts like a novice who doesn't know what the fuck they're on about.

LMAO

You moved the goalposts by bringing him up you retard lmao, fucking smell the insecurity on you. You're not welcome here, go study for a year or two then come back.

Meek Mill

is good

I'm not even the nigga who brought him up in the first place. The fact that you refuse to deal with him in the argument is a showcase of how weak your original argument is to begin with.
Face it, meek mill can't compete with the top of the totem pole, even though he ain't bad.

I've been here for longer than you have bub, & I've been out of COLLEGE for about as long.

I doubt you're even above 20, let alone 18.

Lyrically? meek mill blows kanye out of the water. End your life if you think otherwise.

Meek Mill.

Attached: 48AC1B35-897B-4450-99AE-2A99832C1A5F.jpg (592x590, 223K)

>seriously believing this
hahahahahhahaha
Fuck outta here with that shit generic taste.

Ye is my second favorite lyricist all time, number 1 for Hip-hop artists.
Meek Mill beats your standard trap rap/soundcloud garbage out easily. But he can't fuck with the greats.

these are all definitely different people

>Fuck outta here
i mean that says enough as it is. Kanye is not known for being a lyricist for a reason, anyone who says otherwise simply has his a kanye sized dick down their throat in a hopeless attempt at making people think they know what they are talking about. long story short, end your pathetic life and get out of my thread.

>44 posts
>13 posters
lmao

Attached: 1517790345389.jpg (200x251, 9K)

>t. Meek Mill

only 2/3 of that is me

Okay, I'm not that guy you're replying to, but you have to be genuinely retarded to think Kanye's lyricism has anything of musical substance. Kanye's lyricism is mediocre at best, containing pastiches of pop culture references interspersed with pseudo-philosophic ideas of divinity and omnipotence. His perspectives on life are shallow at best, and his feigned emotional "delivery" is utterly bland, uncreative and ultimately a failure.

thank you anthony, knew you were based.

>meeks in jail until almost 2020
fucked up to be honest

Bet it was the indurstry pulling the strings to make this shit happens, whenever a real one starts dominating they have to go ahead to pull shit on'em same happenedg with BIGGY and PAC but since times have changed they can't pull a hit on someone with such a high profile as MEEK without something leaking about.

Hopefully MEEK doesn't get whacked in jail.

If you truly believe this and aren't just spouting opinions you've heard from others, than I truly feel sorry for you.

Sorry that you can't relate to the emotionally self destructive lyrics that Kanye delivers on Hold my Liquor or Runaway.
I'm sorry you can't appreciate the straight lyricism of Gorgeous or No More Parties in LA.
I'm sorry you can't blast Bound 2 or Spaceship and sing along, losing yourself in the humor or emotion being showcased.
I'm sorry you can't identify with the spiritualism of Jesus Walks or Ultralight beam.

But most of all, I'm sorry you've completely misunderstood the point of Kanye's lyrics.

>But most of all, I'm sorry you've completely misunderstood the point of Kanye's lyrics.
What fucking point? There's nothing meaningful about Kanye's "self-destructive" or "humorous" or "spiritual" lyricism at all. In fact, he is meaningless, from the moronic lack of introspection in Runaway to the stupidity of No More Parties, to the DISGUSTING ABORTION OF BOUND 2 (SHIT). HE IS A FUCKING FAILURE, AND YOU'RE AN IDIOT FOR EVER ENJOYING HIS "MUSIC" IN THE FIRST PLACE.

It would be a pinnacle of humanity if every single album of his were deleted off the face of the Earth. Ironic how Sup Forums shuns normies for their shit taste in music, yet gravitates and worships the most normie rapper of all time. Since the entire inception of this site, people have criticized bands, musicians and artists for being terrible, derivative and "normie garbage" and shunned other people who were so passionate about their favorite bands as retards with shit taste. But when Kanye, a mongoloid rapper makes some maximalist gimmick album, Sup Forumstants fawn over Kanye's mediocre lyrics splattered over 90 ocarinas of elegies and violent violins that penetrate the snails living in the roofs of my ears. Why does Sup Forums even care about such a terrible artist? There's nothing unique or esoteric about Kanye. He can't conjure huts from the whiskers of trolls. He can't write hieroglyphics out of water and transform them into clothes. He can't levitate a lamp and dribble it as if it were a basketball. He's just a boring person who tries to act like an artist in order to feel special about his boring life. Unfortunately, he fails miserably, because he comes off as a narcissistic, vile human being with no sense of kindness nor decency.

And by the way, I meant "a pinnacle." Referring to it as "the pinnacle" would give this garbage album more power than it deserves. I'm not giving "Kuckye" the satisfaction he doesn't deserve, because if I do, he'll make another shit album retards in the board will suck up.

didn't read

Oh, and one last thing.
>I'm sorry you can't blast Bound 2
You know nothing.

Attached: Screenshot_20180301-193328.png (1080x1920, 393K)

>caring this much about one of the most manufactured genres in music

Attached: 1518014722903.jpg (1024x768, 99K)

>meek mill
what fucking year is it

Attached: A-Boogie-Wit-Da-Hoodie-Main-Pub-Photo-Kenneth-Cappello-350x525[1].jpg (350x525, 28K)

Funny how many words you used in that post, and yet almost used none of them to provide any factual basis for your argument.
MBDTF isn't even Kanye's best album, in fact it's his second worst (still a 9/10 though).

If you truly believe Kanye is a vile human being than you've done nothing but simply expose yourself to the media alone. All you probably know about Kanye is based on the Grammy's.
If you truly knew anything about Kanye at all, you'd realize how he's probably one of the most woke & kind people in not only the hip-hop game, but the music industry as a whole.

His lyrics are some of the most heartfelt, emotionally resonate, & direct words put to paper this century.

Kanye's genius lies not only in his expansive and evocative lyrics, but in his ability to vocalize them in a way that seems pure. Not to mention his impeccable ear for music & production, that always matches up the beat/melody perfectly with whatever he is rapping about.

Not only is he a creative genius, but he's the perfect director for his musical projects. He always manages to squeeze the perfect performance out of everyone he works with (except Jay-z, but that nigga so far up his own ass nobody could tell him different).
You ever heard a good Nicki minaj performance until Monster? I still fucking haven't.

Ok i'm the OP and i have been shitting on the guy you're replying too but Bound 2 was masterfully produced by Kanye, still nothing to say about the lyrics but the production on that song is unique.

its just shitty that hes in jail for basically riding an atv or whatever and people like xxx are out free

young thug has 3x the talent of 1 dimensional shout rapper meek mill

>If you truly knew anything about Kanye at all, you'd realize how he's probably one of the most woke & kind people in not only the hip-hop game, but the music industry as a whole.
Name 5 things Kanye has ever done to anyone besides his mother, his family/wife and other rappers. Keep in mind that this is the same person who's so delusional that he thinks his mediocre pop music is a delicate work of art, so much that he thinks that everyone should donate to his retarded ideas instead of helping to build a school in Africa. His music is inessential. You're delusional if you think this world wouldn't be better off without Kanye's existence.
>His lyrics are some of the most heartfelt, emotionally resonate, & direct words put to paper this century.
Then we've failed as a species. Shakespeare would weep forever is this moronic truth were the case. And still, you failed to understand my point. Kanye literally has taken many of his ideas from pop culture instead of creating something imaginative and original on his own, from the bottom of his heart. If any person believes he's poetic, lock them up in a mental asylum and floss the rooms with water.
>Kanye's genius
Stopped reading due to your lack of intelligence of music as a whole. Any person who had to rely on taking soul/R&B songs and sampling them to fit your vision instead of creating your own original music that matches your vision is not a genius. What if every single person he samples a song from never existed? Still think he would have the intelligence to make music now? Do yourself a favor and delete this post. Your opinions are worth less than nothing. Faggot.

Haha holy fuck dude. It's just rap, a disposable genre of music.

Get a grip.

Attached: 1517457305814.png (540x403, 484K)

>Besides his mother, his family/wife, and other rappers
So his family, friends, and people in his career?
WOW that sure leaves a fuck load of people for him to associate with.
I sure do tons of good things for total strangers in MY spare time.

>Protip
Saying "you're delusional" over & over again, with a gallimaufry of other useless insults does nothing to help prove your point.
I believe you're either a troll, or you truly are too far gone to even bother continuing conversation with. It's one thing to have a discussion with someone you disagree with.

It's another to simply fling shit, as you've been doing, whilst saying nothing of substance besides insults, posturing, projection, & speculation.

>muh sampling doesn't require talent
leave now