Is he the worst person in existence?

Is he the worst person in existence?

No that would be lily

How? lily was pretty shit but mosby was worse than her.

Very likely. I can't really explain why, but remembering him being stupid over and over again, coming back to Robin over and over again and always being like "I'm so lonely" just makes me angry towards the show in general. Also, what a shitty ending.

Pretty much hated him from the start, had to stop watching after like 7 episodes why did they cast some faggot as the lead. Also the characters is unlikable trash.

mosby is less than dirt

How?

>are

Is this the most pleb show in existence?

Ted was the 2nd best character in the show.

yes every guy I know who watches it and enjoys it are the biggest plebs in existence. It's like the Jew creators of the show wanted to brainwash the viewers and turn them into beta cucks.

He shares that spot with Zach Fagbreath from the equally worst show in existence.

I'm disappointed in the ending. The kids should have been adopted. Because lily, marshal, Robin, and barney died after they were born, but still babies.

So Ted, spends all that time telling stories about his friends. Because he wants his kids to know what their biological parents were like.

It's pretty close.

robin was pretty hot. she needed a real man to reupholster her pussy and let her be naturally submissive.

Really, it's the ending that fucking killed it for me.

>watches
present tense?
like do people actually rewatch this/started watching it not too long ago?

like yeah she was into chads
why would she even date mosby?

TBBT has that honor. And Friends isn't too much away.

Not that user, but in South America they repeat it in syndication. And sometimes there's nothing better to watch, and I mean it. At least when I go to eat in front of the TV, I want to be done in 30 minutes and leave, I can't start watching a movie because I don't have 2 hours to spare.
Unfortunately nowadays the only good comedy they are showing daily after midnight is Seinfeld. If I don't catch that it's either HIMYM or Rules of Engagement. To think that in a golden time a few years ago they showed Seinfeld, Scrubs and Frasier. Those three were fantastic.

So beta cucks watching the series could self insert.

Are you me?

>central american here

ITT; edgelords

Yeah this show has SHITTY characters like mosby and lilly but the jokes and sketches from the earlier seasons were top tier.

Barney's sexual escapades and pickups and Robin's nerdy behavior really pulled the show together for me. Its still comfy to watch this show because it has legit good humor.

>because it has legit good humor.

Its popular so its shit dude

Get on our level

>spend the entire final season showing that the Mother is literally the perfect match for him
>lol jk she's dead he's with Robin again

Marshall>Robin>Barney>Ted>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dogshit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lily

>spend the entire season transforming barney into a respectable human being
>lol jk he's the same old slutfucker again

>dogshit
Which episode was he?

This

Ted/Marshall Roadtrip 500 Miles Song
Finding the best burger marshall ever had
Barney's entire apartment
Robin's Boyfriend/Jacooz
Robins fat friend
Marshall's brunch dates with magic mike xxl guy
Barneys infinite costumes to get laid
Barney's video resume
Frog lake Video
Barneys transformation from hippie to pussy slayer

The list goes on and these are just off the top of my head. This show has kino sketches and jokes too bad Sup Forums virgins hate everything "Anonymously" to appear "Cool" to other "Anonymous" virgins

how about one of you use a goddamn example

Shit taste detected.

>let's give this ultimate bachelor true love and an honorable reason for working for the worst company on earth
>let's also fuck him up by having him knock up a hooker and break up with his true love which literally ruins his life

First 4 seasons are comfy sitcom tier alongside Friends. In fact, first 4 seasons are better than the last few seasons of Friends.

5-onward are borderline unwatchable though.

Mike Newton from Twilight
Gabe Lewis from The Office US

>Mike Newton
He's just a teenage guy with a crush on a girl who's jealous of her boyfriend because he's got a sports car.

>Gabe Lewis
I agree with you on this.

Getting punched in the nuts is better than the last few seasons of Friends.

That christmas themed episode (i think season 2) after lily and marshall had gotten back together. Lily had put up a bunch of christmas decorations that they were all stoked about. But then she hears an old message that ted left to marshall after lily had gone to san francisco. In the message he says something along the lines of "get over that bitch". Remember, this is after she broke marshall's heart and almost killed their relationship. When lily hears the message, she throws a hissy fit and takes down all the christmas decorations. Not only does she have the audacity to be offended by an insult that she deserved, but she takes out her anger on marshall, who did absolutely nothing to deserve it.

There are other examples too. Off the top of my head she sabotaged a few of ted's relationships, and the way she handled the slap bet was cruel to barney.

this.

early seasons was gold

I don't remember when it started to go downhill

I just remembered I stop watching because it wasn't funny anymore

He's not bad. He's just really bland.

Bazinga wins that and it's not even close.

the only good part of the last season was finding out what Barney's job actually was

Even though it was quite mediocre, I truly enjoyed it and it grew on me, but the ending with deus ex wife and that awful ending ruined it a bit.

There are lots of reasons why Mike is upset/jealous/mad. She also instantly makes fuck-eyes with Edward and treats Mike like the beta fucking loser that he is. But Mike doesn't get the message and keeps pining after her the whole time in highschool, meanwhile ANNA KENDRICK wants his dick. And he turns really whiney and pathetic. And Edward laughs at his pain, and Bella doesn't give a shit about him. Mike is the ultimate beta and I can't stand watching him

Don't forget that Ted rightly called her a Grinch but the whole episode was geared towards feeling sorry for the cunt. Also when she and Marshall married she killed their credit score by being a shopaholic. Literally an unlikeable leech.