Post your country's worst leaders

>corrupt dictator who suppressed constitutional government and bombed a house of worship, leaving almost 500 innocent people dead
>eventually got what she deserved

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/77406126/#77417361
middleeasteye.net/news/meet-french-muslims-voting-national-front-1348163567
thenational.ae/world/france-s-muslims-drawn-to-far-right-anti-immigration-party-1.601743
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. Kulwinder Singh

>Declared war on Sweden's ally the Hansa because of greed
>Literally sent Germans to fight Germans over Danish interests
>Sparked the largest rebellion in Swedish history
>Sweden controlled by a rebel warlord for half a century and it was better
>Set up the destruction of the Kalmar Union

Do you support Khalistan?

She was best leader this country will have. take your khalistani propaganda somewhere else.

Why don't you support Sikh freedom?

> see difference between poo in the loo leaders
It's like knowing 1000 sorts of shit

Weren't you their best buddy/ally back in the day?

wew, that's an incredible tough question. Some of them are pictured (alongside foreign invaders and the like).

I am Sikh myself. only low iq rickshaw drivers support Khalistan. and of course NRI's

This is babby's first day on Sup Forums level of b8. Yawn. And I say this as someone of Mexican ancestry.

Can't get much lower than this.

You say this as an ignorant moron, I already see the dumb Porfiriato apologists coming. Worst than Fidel Castro apologist tbqh.

>inb4 everyone lazily posts their cunt's current head of state

James Buchanan
Lyndon Johnson

>It was the golden age of Mexican economics, 3.2 dollars per peso. Mexico was compared economically to economic powers of the time such as France, Great Britain, and Germany.
But muh farmers

Indira Gandhi paved the way for the current day Hindu fascist governments we have.

CHI

It's not that I don't believe you, but that's a very "as a black man" post tbqhwy.

To be honest she did what she had to do. She never got far enough.
>suppressing constitutional govt
Yeah, because they're gonna do a good job surpassing crisis and industrializing the country, right?
>Janata party rule
Wrong.
>bombing a house of worship
I don't quite remember what was the problem with sikhs.

You know as well as I do that Mexico lost that war with the US because of being in a state of anarchy as corrupt elite families fought for power and there was no way of controlling or defending those distant territories up north of the Rio Grande.

Shut the fuck up, over 90% of the people were literally starving and/or literal slaves, and it ended in the most brutal war Mexico ever had, and that's saying something.

Cuba has universal healthcare, 0% malnutrition, an incredibly high literacy rate, and everyone is "educated". But nobody can deny that Cuba is a shithole and that Fidel Castro was a cancer to that country.

So having a bunch of trains, and all the money in the hands of Porfirio and his friends while literally 90% of our industry belonged to foreigners, means absolutely nothing, when everybody else, millions of people, were starving and exploited to death. Not to mention hist little genocide attempt.

What does that have to do with anything and in what way does my picture contradict that? Santa Anna is in the picture for a reason.

You can't have any other kind of government because of material circumstances. Big business needs strong hand.

Okay, cuck.

Diaz wasn't that terrible, he did industrialize Mexico and suppress banditry in the countryside.

I mean, yeah, he only enslaved the entire country in the process of stealing all the money for himself and his pals, and he kind of wanted to commit genocide to the Yaquis people.

If you forget about everything he did, then I guess he was a pretty cool dude, yeah.

I read a book about the Mexican revolution. The author was a leftist who had an agenda to push but he did make some points about the appalling misery of the Porifirato era.

This guy and his team were worse than a hurricane.
Instead of rebuilding the industrial power, they sold it as a scrap metal.
Instead of making reasonable market reforms, they have devalued the rouble, let the prices grow sky-high
Instead of maintaining the law, police was covering up bandits and dirty deals of oligarchs.
Instead of appointing the talented commander on the post of Minister of Defense, he placed the loyal alcoholic Grachev, who was commanding the tanks during 1993 coup.
Instead of reorganizing collective farms, government has abandoned them. "Invisible hand of market shall make everything right"

Not like you've had a halfway competent leader since Alexander II anyway.

> Sold off our assets
> Brought in literal fascism tier politics
> Ruined the environment
> Collaborated with far right parties like Act and New Zealand first
> Only good policy was bringing in Gay marriage, but no protections given to Trans* or non binary individuals

I doubt you could name anyone worse.

Lenin and Stalin were atrocious sometimes, but they did what they had to do.
And Alexander II was an inconsistent fuck. He should have destroyed the peasant commune and medieval estates together with the serfdom, try to make the rest of the country as prosperous as the Baltic region of the Empire. But no.

This Buchanan doesn't get enough shit for pretty much allowing the civil war to happen

Diaz and Taft had the first summit meeting between American and Mexican heads of state in 1909.

Problem was, he didn't know when to quit. There was mounting popular discontent, but Diaz and his aging, half-senile cronies ignored it until the volcano blew up.

looks like a jew her young photos look just like anne frank

He did one smart move by...doing nothing as the Southern states seceded. Had the Federal government attacked first, it would be seen as the aggressor and there would be more sympathy for the Southern cause.

Since the Confederates chose to draw first blood at Ft. Sumter, they ended up as the instigator of the war and significantly reduced their chance of European support//intervention.

he fucked it all up

Americans were interested in keeping him in power as he pretty much guaranteed that the totality of the Mexican industry belonged to them(90% of it was controlled by foreigners, Americans being one of them), and Porfirio was interested in having the support of the American president in order to legitimize his power even further.

A great deal of the Mexican army and forces were deployed for the sole purpose of securing the American president's life, as tensions between the two countries were still high after the Mexican-American war.

Someone was actually detained just a few meters away from Taft with a gun. He almost killed the American president in Mexican soil, just imagine that.

yeah but had he been more attentive and active as a president the break up wouldn't have happened.

>That was over 60 years after the war ended
And people were still mad. Anti-Americanism didn't fade away from Mexican politics until NAFTA, in the 90s.

>A great deal of the Mexican army and forces were deployed for the sole purpose of securing the American president's life, as tensions between the two countries were still high after the Mexican-American war

That was over 60 years after the war ended and most people who lived through it had gone off to their eternal reward by 1909. This would be the equivalent of a 25 year old today being butthurt about the Korean War.

See It was the first summit meeting between American and Mexican heads of state for a reason.

You know you're talking to that guy who spams mmuh Aztec copypaste. He has a massive degree of butthurt at the US probably because based Joe Arpaio arrested his border hopper cousin Juan in Arizona.

American presidents didn't meet with any foreign leaders before the 20th century.

t. The People's Democratic Soviet Republic of Ardengrad (formerly known as 'Wellington')

Algeria war
Just the Algeria war
This dumbass abandoned Algeria which wasn't a colony but a FRENCH TERRITORY even though OUR ARMY WON THE WAR
>500k Muslims Algerians fought for France during that war
>De Gaulle has forbidden them to come in France
>He ordered the French soldiers to disarm them knowing they will be exterminated by the rebels
Thanks to the French red cross 400k came in France are a now assimilated to our nation, also a lot of French soldiers welcomed these Muslims and their families in their houses, but 100k stayed in Algeria and they all died. De Gaulle claimed that France could not welcome so much people but guess what ? Few years later he opened the borders to 800k Algerian immigrants (some of them fought against France during the war), he can't welcome Muslim patriots who fought for France but he can welcome the scum of Algeria as cheap workforce

Also
>2 millions Europeans lived in Algeria for centuries
>They always has been loyal to France
>The rebels start exterminating them
>LMAO JUST DO NOTHING
>French soldiers start protecting the Europeans against the rebels
>he Orders them to do nothing
He also called the French people "veal" he was a complete megalomaniac (hitler-tier megalomania) he insulted the French commandos (SAS, n°10 commandos etc) who fought and died for the liberation of our homeland in 1944 because they were not under his command, I can't believe why so much Frenchmen worship him

Do you think there's only one Mexican on this board? Stupid self-hating Chicano cunt

I assumed he wrote that post ironically.

>are now assimilated to our nation
Are they really?

And he almost got assassinated while travelling here, the security measures taken by both our countries weren't just a joke. People in Mexico simply didn't trust the US after the war for a long time, and that sentiment was used in our politics until not that long ago.

Leave it, that guy you are replaying to doesn't like when people talk about the Mexican-American war, and tries to dismiss everyone as trolls. It's not worth it.

I mean, nobody was really still butthurt about the Civil War by the 1920s, if anything the Southern cause was kind of glamorized by writers like Thomas Dixon.

They always voted for le Pen

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/77406126/#77417361

This is him.

Man, you have people butthurt about your civil war today. Or what was that Charlottesville thing supposed to be about?

Not really, that guy is a dumb cunt. I have ended up arguing with him too.

OAS please.
>he insulted the French commandos (SAS, n°10 commandos etc) who fought and died for the liberation of our homeland in 1944 because they were not under his command,
He presents the Independent France, and they have volountered to fight for other country, wearing other country's uniform. Maybe de Gaulle is wrong here, but I can understand him.
Though it sounds as weird as if commander of Wojsko Polskie would criticise polish pilots of RAF.

Ferdinand VII, I guess.

> betray your country to Napoleon because he promised you the throne
> betray those who fought for you against Napoleon
> betray the constitutionalists that you swore to defend, ultimately leading to the loss of most colonies
> work with the darkest forces of reaction to make sure that Spain will never catch on with the rest of Europe socially and economically
> your death shall spawn four civil wars

Napoleon did nothing wrong desu

That's just a couple of paid Soros mobs recruited from Berkeley. I've lived in Virginia and never heard a single person of any race complain about Confederate statues, it was just a history/kitsch thing and nothing more.

Eh... ok.

My family fled Mexico for a reason--it's a corrupt sewer and will continue to be a corrupt sewer where the oligarchic ruling class steals everything and most people have Third World standards of living. To hear deluded butthurt nationalists like defend the place is comical. He's probably related to some drug baron/political leader.

Yeah, gonna need source on that

>To hear deluded butthurt nationalists like
Oh well, at least he's not a deluded butthurt third generational diaspora nationalist. They're the worst. Especially that Canadian flag who dickrides Iran.

lmao how is talking shit about 11 Mexican presidents, among other Mexicans, being a nationalist.

All I've done ITT is talk shit about Porfirio Diaz.

Shut the fuck up

CHI

From what I understand about the Mexican War, Mexicans aren't really butthurt about the loss of clay they never really controlled anyway, it's more like the humiliation of having their capital occupied by a foreign army.

No

lol and you're some deluded CHI faggot who has a hard-on for porfirio diaz. fuck off.

I never defended Diaz, that was some other American poster.

Don't think we've had any particularly bad leaders
Not a fan of Abbott though

No, he gived the authorisation to David Stirling (founder and leader of the Special Air Service) to recruit French soldiers in 1942
He was just mad because the allied commandment didn't said anything to him about the Normandy landing, and that 177 French commandos participated in that battle
middleeasteye.net/news/meet-french-muslims-voting-national-front-1348163567
>Mohamed Bellebou joined the FN for its support of the "Harkis" - Muslim Algerians who served in the French army during the Algerian war.
>The elected FN city official, who is also the secretary general of the Coordination of Associations for the Repatriated Harkis, said: "The FN is the only party that recognises and respects the loyalty of our fathers. The FN has shown its thanks to the repatriated Harkis," he told MEE.

thenational.ae/world/france-s-muslims-drawn-to-far-right-anti-immigration-party-1.601743
>But it was previously unthinkable that French Muslims with roots in the Maghreb, other than the families of Harkis, who fought with France in the Algerian war of independence, would dream of supporting it.

And who in the fuck is defending Mexico ITT or being nationalist about it, you fucking idiot?

>Don't think we've had any particularly bad leaders
>The last Australian PM that finished his term in office was Howard

do you want me to pick one of them?

>tfw you could have stopped it

Don't you have any raw numbers?

Ethnic statistics are banned in France but I have my dubs

Tough choice.
idk

Well one of the Mexican flags in here has been crying and whining about mmmuh stolen clay for half the thread.

So I was reading about this assassination attempt on Taft...actually it had to do with an ongoing dispute over a couple hundred acres of clay between Ciudad Juarez and El Paso, because the course of the river had shifted over the years. A trivial dispute, but there were tensions for a period of time and security disarmed a gunman who attempted to shoot at both Taft and Diaz. The border was not actually settled until an agreement made by President Kennedy and Mexican president Adolfo Mateos in 1962.

Which means is full of shit.

Ferdinand Marcos

Ah, but for the great old days of discussing removal of gommie from premises. :^)

Where's Gough Whitlam?

These four were garbare, rest of them were fine

FDR called De Gaulle an apprentice dictator, although coming from him that was kind of stones in a glass house.

Right is trying to surpass the left

And he overstayed his welcome and had to finally retire after student riots rocked Paris.

He reminds one in a lot of ways of Douglas MacArthur (similar megalomaniac hugely out of touch with the common people) except MacArthur never became president.

Some 19th century presidents were pretty bad. I will avoid voicing any opinion on Bush/Obama/Trump because shitting on your most recent heads of state is lazy and does nothing but provoke butthurt.

Indira Gandhi was a dictator for a period in the 70s, definitely bad. However, the Sikhs had a massive chimpout so they kind of brought it on themselves having their shitty temple bombed.

Those are the PMs from the last 10 years
Plus Whitlam was a good social reformer so he doesn't qualify as the worst by a long shot

Is this irony or just liberal cuck rage?

Why not that other king who sent an entire generation of Swedish men to die in Russia and wiped you out as a great power forever.

*dies*

We know who Spain's worst was.

statcunt detected

>no counterweight

enjoy your vinyl while you can mate

That was too easy. A fellow made a nice summary of his "successes" a few posts above.

Whitlam did too much too quickly and that really fucked us over when the economy tanked

Yes but he forgot how Ferdinand thought it was a wonderful idea to send troops to put down the rebellions in Latin America when Spain was starving and in ruins from the Napoleonic Wars. The sailors mutinied and refused to go down to Latin America.

He was a literal US agent and puppet, supported by the US to destroy the USSR.

Our worst ruler was the Danish crown..