Time for me to correct the record:
VI > V > IV > III > II > I > RO > VII

2>3>4>5>1>6>7>RO

Reminder if RO and 7 aren't the two worst the list is bait

Holy shit this.

5>6>4>7>2>RO>3>1
>20 + 1997
>having space go karts anywhere but last
At least there was some attempt at filmmaking in any of the other ones. Phantom Menace always has been and always will be the worst Star Wars movie.

4>5>6>1>2>3>TFA>RO

5>4>RO>6>TFA>1>3>2

At least Phantom Menace had some halfway decent visuals and editing.

AOTC is like watching Tommy Wiseau try and write Chinatown. Lucas has zero understanding of how to write the most basic fucking mystery story-line, and whenever we don't have that we're stuck with watching the single worst romance in film history.

Sith is only the best of the PT by the fact that it's the only movie where anything happens.

I forgot RO even exists. Before TFA, after every movie, I'd go home, my head filled with Star Wars. I'd take out my Legos, look at them, make new ones. I'd download Jedi Academy and fight some motherfuckers with a lightsaber. This nice star warsy feeling would usually last about a month. With TFA it wasn't there. I forgot RO exists the next day. Good movies, but not Star Wars.

I fucking loved TFA, but RO only got a "pretty good" from me.

It's entertaining, but it feels like it was made for those EU lunatics who want SW without the Jedi and turn it into gruntwank. The Rogue Squadron/Republic Commando people.

5>6>RO=TFA>4>3>2>1

6>4>5>1>R1>3>2>7

>I only watch mature movies about space wizards!!
Fucking ell

You take that fucking back, Republic Commando is glorious. Fact of the matter is, no lightsaber is fine. Clone Wars episodes with just the clonea are recognised 10/10 kino.

But yeh, I loved TFA too it just made no impact on me whatsoever.

5 > 6/RO > 3/4 > 1/TFA > 2/TCW

End of story.

OT is obviously the best
R1 is not very SW, but it's a decent movie
PT are not decent movies, but they're very SW, they expand the universe in a nice way and show all sorts of cool stuff
NuT is shit

V > VII > RO = IV > VI > III > I > TCW > II

>You take that fucking back, Republic Commando is glorious

Calm down senpai-chan, I never said it wasn't. But if you've been in the SW fandom long enough, you'll know what kind of lore-obsessed autist I'm talking about.

I uh.. Liked ep 1 the most.
N-no buly pls

5>4>6>1>R0>3>TFA>2

Obviously.

3>1>4>6>5>2