Alabexit Thread

Since we are the greatest state in the Union, i say we secede.
If we do, i say we also invade Florida to get some more fucking coastline those greedy shits stole from us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EM3NSTbi4OQ
youtu.be/uB5-LZaDpoI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Jefferson_Hotel
m.youtube.com/watch?v=slCLsKQcTNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Alabama
>greatest
OK budget Georgia

Floribama Liebensraum.

Florida is rightful Georgia property. Let's team up. We both defeat the Floridiamen, you get the panhandle, we get the penninsula. Deal?

If Georgia is better, how come they cant even beat us in football?

God speed based Aluh-bam.

Roll tide alafag! Jasper,Al here

Im not sure why, but alabama invading florida sounds hilarious.

>watching two teams full of niggers hug each other for 2+ hours
Faggot

KEK. Nice banter there.

>hand egg is important
Nigga the only interesting sports are hockey and sometimes baseball when you can get a skybox. At least Georgia had a president and dem peaches. I'm not even from Georgia (proud PA) and I know how shit Alabama is from family that lives there and friends whose family spared them the hell of living in the most useless state in the US.

kek. They don't know about our army of attack gators.

the panhandle is a dump anyway, you can have it.

invade Florida??

You still mad about them satellite camps bro???

Go Blue

Reminder that your state is rightfully ours.

All shall fall before the might of Georgia.

>bunch of hicks and nigs
vs
>Florida man and gators
It's not even fair man, Florida would just get a whole lot bigger.

Hello neighborino to the East! How yall doing today

You won't be missed. For the record, Virginia is best state AND flag.

Are you retarded? Alabama is full of marine snipers and country boys that have hunted their entire life. Guadilaflorida BTFO! Not to me too our shield of frontline niggers.

Georgia fags, UNITE! We must take our rightful Alabamian clay.

This is what James Oglethorpe wanted us to do.

Right down the road from you brah.

In alabama, you won't even know it's a trailer. But it is.

Our Nig shock troopers would smash your gator lines.
For one, eventually gators get full and must sleep, give a nig the promise of money and give him cocaine and he will keep going until his body is less than 40% water

I know! We even stack them side by side and connect them! Ingenuity!

Oglethorpe gave us a really fucking weird strip of territory back in the day.

california is the most based state in the US

>Alabama
>greatest state

You might think I'm exaggerating but I actually can't stop laughing.

Apparently you don't understand the force that is Florida man. He doesn't stop until the mission is complete. Florida has their own drug fueled Terminator army, funded by the old Jews that retire there. And fucking dinosaur tier amphibious reptiles.

Bumping. Georgia here.

Cities:
>atlanta is a shithole
>savannah is based

Get out, cuck.

>his ID is buck
gonna get shot the second you cross the state line tbqh famalam

>nigs
>reliable
Florida offers fried up gator as chicken and soon your rag tag chimp militia is smacking lips for the other side. Plus gators don't eat fresh meat, they'll just keep killing so they have a stockpile of rotting melanin meal.

Kek! Alabama has a fucking rocks lab and Redstone arsenal.

>i say we also invade Florida to get some more fucking coastline

Come and take it.

No its:
fuq
t. buck
To you Alabam-margeira

Savannah fag here, fuck Atlanta.

Savannah's pretty swell but we got Bloomingdale and Brunswick leeching on us nearby.

This. Good luck.

Florida has Kennedy Space Center. Get ready to get fugged by a strategic satellite strike while you're getting cozy with the new girlfriend you met at the family reunion

how does this work for cfb? will bama and auburn have to secede from the sec and if not will i need a passport to attend road games?

That's true. But it's not as bad as atlanta. Literally everyone from there is insufferable. Like metro atlanta people, johns creek, or inner city people.
They're either
>o look at me so rich, I go to buckhead sometimes
or
>super poor minorities

not even being in a separate country can stop Alabama from wrecking every other football team in North America

You mean the place thats shutting down BC we dont go to space anymore?

Passport is necessary. Alabama and auburn play once every few years to become state's team. Or the tide consumes auburn and takes all the talent. Probably the later.
SEC will remain intact minus mizzu.

If you're talking about the strategic viability of Alabama invading Florida, you have to understand that there are 3 Navy bases within ~75 miles of the Florida/Bama border, including a nuclear sub base with a large number of armed nuclear warheads.

Yes fuck mizzu!

We have enough niggers to hide behind and take even tzar bomba nukes so bring it

youtu.be/EM3NSTbi4OQ

also while I'm at it:
youtu.be/uB5-LZaDpoI

You have to get past all those niggers

Who /Bessemer/ here?

>using nuclear weapons on a country that neighbors you
I guess inbreeding really does make you retarded.

They're never going to actually shut it down, too many jobs are invested in it and it still is being used.

Yeah, but honestly GA as a whole was planned so badly.

> James Oglethorpe: Alright lads, I feel like being charitable! Give me this nation's poor and debtors and we'll give them a new future!
> UK government: Errmm Okay...
> Doesn't bother figuring out who's who.
> Get on this boat, you snobs
> James Oglethorpe is then put in charge of maybe 1/3 people in debt, 1/3 people who did fucked up shit and 1/3 people who fucked up in the military
> Realizes half way in that the British wanted the entire colony of Georgia to act as a buffer to protect the other states from the Spanish in Florida
> Successful
> Haha! Back to being moral!
> Tries to attract preachers by banning Slavery
> Bans alcohol too
> People get pissed
> Doesn't work
> "Okay fine, I'll tolerate slavery"
> GA ends up being one of the only states to set up good worth while relations with the Native Americans

What a fucking ride.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

nah m8. Last resort.
We also have subs with traditional weaponry, and an air base.

Please leave. You are literally all niggers and white trash. Seriously, all of you.

Tfw Mobilefag

pls a-annex us Florida

If Alabama is so great why don't they have a professional handegg, niggerball or applepieball team? Checkmate.

You can never leave!

Gee, thanks William. Say, don't you have a bull to prep?

We don't do anything but cfb

fuck off, you're our only connection to the ocean, and we'll be damned if we ever let you go
you're here forever

>suicide bombing
I thought Dearborn was in Michigan

Can we all, at least as Southerners(repping the 256 here), that Mississippi is the worst state in the South if not the Union.

Tuscaloosafag here.

RTR

Membership in this union is not voluntary, ask the south.

Yea I do because i live in alabama and everyone here is a nigger and my wife's son isn't gonna raise himself

If you secede, you are now a 50% white country.

Could cause some problems, no?

Amen.

Birmingham here, just got back from Guntersville. How does it make you feel to be from a beautiful southern state such as our own? "Lower Alabama" friends from the """""Florida Panhandle""""" should join us, we can beat Floridaman.

Georgia can hang out too, so long as they learn to drive and bring Coke. Tennessee can bring whiskey and we'll have a BBQ and watch football and laugh at our retarded cousin Mississippi. If we're lucky SC might show up with some grits assuming he decides to quit being a dick and recognizes our carry permits.

Don't think so. Florida is definitely the worst. Have you ever been to jacksonville?

Agreed
if we dont have enough money to ship the nigs back to africa, we should send them to Mississippi and build a wall around the state instead

>invading Florida
Maybe Northern Florida, I dunno why the hell you'd want the Cuban infested swamp of South Florida

Well, get to it then.

I don't like to shit on Mississippi but that is the truth. I fucking feel sorry for them.

30% or so but yeah. We would then build gas chambers.

>I hate you don't leave me

Yankeefags are Borderline Personality Disorder as fuck

>has the mightiest river in the country named after it
>literally all the water in the country runs through it at some time
>ol miss
>heartland of the nation
Come on, Alabama is absolutely the worst. I might give you Wyoming or some other flyover state for worst in the country, but Alabama is really fucking low on the totem pole.

i need a pic like this but about Florida

/251/ here

Northern Georgia here.

Never did get to the west coast or northeast, but Oklahoma and Mississippi were the only states I've been in without a single redeeming quality.

Shit, even bum-fuck poor Mexico was better. Probably not for the folks residing there, but I sure liked it more.

We should annex the Florida Panhandle and invade mississippi. Call it the Dixie Union

So you catch everyone else's piss and shit flowing down? Explains a lot.

>Jackson
>not based

Fuck off uncultured swine, Louisana is the worst state

Who /jazz/ here

lol get across the bay you faggot. That's what I did.

>Birmingham here
I'm so sorry for you.
I couldn't stand to live there, it seems so dead and depressing. There are buildings with beautiful facades, but abandoned, the windows shattered, and stains all across it. The buildings with beautiful statues that top them, once a common feature that even radiator companies had, are now either forgotten or sold to the biggest of companies that leave the building only a shell of it's former glory.
i mean look at this shit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Jefferson_Hotel

It had a fucking zeppelin dock on it for God's sake. And now? Abandoned. The basements flooded, the windows all shattered, and the rooms only inhabited by the homeless.
I could never live there, among the ruins of a better era, i imagine the romans who lived in Rome after it depopulated to 10,000 when the Empire fell felt the same way, such beauty and grandeur just left to decay.

Not sure if I'd want to annex anything beyond Pensacola, desu. Just for Joe Patti's

>not respecting that which gives you life
You wouldn't even be able to live in the shithole of Alabama if it wasnt for the mighty Mississippi

>one of the top medical research facilities in the country AND world
>fucking ROCKET CITY
>One of the most iconic songs in the country and world is Sweet Home Alabama
>Mobile invented the tradition of Mardi Gras

Good for you though you have some water named after you. Now quit being the most flat and boring state in the South and bring my fucking Rebel mascot back that bear is stupid.

As much as I hate what the US has become I don't think secession is a good idea for any one state. It's not the same as Britain seceding, they already know what's its like to be a sovereign state and have experience and the resources to pull it off.

Not to mention it would still have the massive problem of being attached to a pissed off, warmongering country like the US. It wouldn't end well.

sheet savannah fag too
can confirm fuck bloomingdale

>Not living across the bay on 10 acres near Point Clear watching your property value increase by millions as Marriot expands their golf course and neighborhoods across the street

wow a river and a team thats only claim to fame recently is beating Alabama 2x. please tell me what has MS brought to the nation.

the gulf coast and 30a region of the panhandle are nice af desu

That is fucking retarded. We have more rivers and water ways in Alabama than missishitty and none of them originate or connect with the missishitty river.

Right. We should invade Mississippi, Florida, and Georgia and then seceded.

Boys it's all over, Brexit has won! Time to Celebrate! Trump is next! Watch:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=slCLsKQcTNA

>CDC is in Georgia you doughnut
>meme city
>shitty country rock
>degeneracy: the holiday
So much to be proud of.

I'm actually crying with laughter. Well done. I used to live in Alabama then I moved to south carolina. I miss it from time to time. Carolinian are so full of themselves

Done

What parts of Florida specifically are neo nazi and white? Thinking about moving there.

>Entire Alabama coast blows Mississippi coast out of the water
>Huntsville got the world to the moon
>Muscle Shoals music/cultural impact
>Elected Trump's closest senator
>Attracting MAJOR business from companies like Airbus and Hyundai
>Actually win in college football
>Actually get away with paying players in college football
>Fewer niggers and poverty

Shall I keep going?