Christian threads are killing this board

every time i look at the catalog its Christian thread after Christian thread. its been this way for months.

"Is there a God?"

"fedoras btfo!!!"

"Christianity will save the west!"

"Dawkins praises Christianity!"

and of course the constant Christian generals

do you people ever get bored of this topic? its not even politically incorrect to be a Christian. Sure, some of the things about homosexuality and gender roles aren't accepted now, but thats also true for any other religion. Infact, almost everything about Christianity thats politically incorrect involves the Old Testiment (The Torah) and not the Gospels. The Torah is where most of the anti-fag verses come from.

The point of this thread isn't to call Christians out for being wrong (even though they are) its to say that its waaay overdone topic on this board at this point.

I know there has always been a Christian presence here but there is just too much of their spam here now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>its been this way for months.

Try years

Just ignore them. Almost all the leading alt-right thinkers are non-christian, post-christian, or atheist.

Yes, it's very, very politically incorrect to be a Christian. When I opened up about my faith to my friends they stopped talking to me. For me Sup Forums is the only place where I can discuss Christianity without talking about denomination just the bible. Also there seems to be a few people here who take the bible literally which I do also so I don't know where else to go to talk to people like that.

ive noticed a huge pick up in the last few months

Christians are literal fucking human scum. Complete and utter swill garbage!

Most Christians are brown but let's discuss the white ones. They hate their culture their people their heritage and their forefathers. But most of all they hate Europe and the white men who built it to the very point of the pinnacle.

Fuck you Jew worshipping stupid fucks. It came from Judaism and inturn created Islam. Every Christian Muslim and Jew will be scrubbed from this earth

>take the bible literally

Please tell me you aren't white?

Some people say Hungarians are mongols

>do you people ever get bored of this topic?
Have we gotten bored of the nazis yet?

the nazis had a lot more to offer the world in terms of knowledge, both moral and scientific, than the Christians do

>he takes the bible literally

No wonder they stopped talking to you.

I'm not a Christian just for the fun of it, I truly believe

That's a damn good joke.
Even not even getting into the details of how you're wrong, you're forgetting that people could disagree with you there and also are justifying an equivalent situation. Clearly we don't tire of topics to the level you think we do.

Stop being upset people are talking about things you don't like.

my point is that they make all kinds of threads out of proportion with their numbers, most of which only get like 15 posts but they are endless

Came here just to make this correction. Fpbp

The Bible isnt meant to be taking literally.

>my point is that they make all kinds of threads out of proportion with their numbers

What ARE their numbers? I certainly don't have that data.

Christians
>make a shit religion from some other shit religion and just be lucky enough to be the shit cult chosen by Rome to spread its shit teachings all over the earth.

>nazi Germany's
>make huge technolical advancements.
That right there is not the only thing they did and it's still ten million times more than jud I mean Christianity

>wolfshiem

You've got to be the dumbest one in those non white Jude generals

It's funny because you just post that stupid Christ anime over and over again. Also everyone in those generals hates your stupid ass

Most of the Bible obviously is literal. The only things I can think of off the top of my head that aren't is obviously the symbolism used in the book of Revelation and also I wouldn't think the serpent in Genesis is meant to be a literal serpent, other than that I think everything else is clearly meant to be taken as history and did actually happen.

Says the Murrifart

That question is weird considering probably about 90-something percent of retarded Creationists and Christians that take the Bible literally are white.

It's hilarious that you guys give such a role to skin tone. A big part of white people are fucking stupid, as are the rest of the races.

Have a (You)

Why do you even care christfags are our old tradition and is where the west is build upon and without their morals its seems we plunge in to darkness

>now kek that is the cancer killing Sup Forums uh chekum dubs praise mighty kek

I'd be interested to know why people are saying the Bible isn't to be taken literally. How else would you be meant to take it. It's literally, essentially a historical overview of the Jewish people leading up to the life of the Messiah.

Yes it is
No I don't believe the serpent is a literal serpent either, because it says God cursed it to crawl so obviously it was different from a snake since it could walk, or fly or maybe even float before God cursed it.

Yes, Christians are the problem, not all the underage 'kek' posters.

Fuck off retard.

I agree. Christ cucks gotta go

>How else would you be meant to take it
seriously. It is meant to be taken seriously.

its certainly meant to be taken literally, but modern Christians do not because they don't like the consequences of doing so

It's hard to accept the truth when you've been fed so many conflicting theories as fact since the first day you enter school.

I couldn't have said it better myself, sometimes it's hard to follow it, I know I struggle occasionally but the fact is that you just have to have faith and Christ will help you overcome the obstacles you face.

Because it does not add up with science anymore for a lot of people . When i started believing in god i had one thing on my mind , and that was if god is real the bible is true .

Mad? You're a shit cult that gained power because it gave women and slaves a voice. Meanwhile men were off doing actual work and honoring their forefathers

You will die with the Muslims and your father Jews

Fucking heretic, you will never wield meme magic.

>christfags are our old tradition and is where the west is build upon and without their morals its seems we plunge in to darkness
What is Rome, what is Greece ?

Everything from Christianity is stolen and your ancestors were forced into this woman worshipping slave cult

>accepting fags and fag culture
dont do it man!

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo

Rome and Greece collapsed and they had no morals.

Nor would I want to.

Any form of 'magic' or occultism is an abomination in the sight of our Lord Jesus Christ.

>"Christianity will save the west!"
It will. Go fuck yourself.

meh, let them have their threads. If you have to just troll them with Luther.

Christ is real and you will go to hell unless you repent.

Atheists got to go. Reddit tier world view.

This, Sup Forums worships false gods, prays to idols and tries to perform magic

if you want to make a thread about your pagan gods go ahead . christfags has been growing for about 2 k years and formed the world we live in today

They collapsed after accomplishing things never done before in human history. Creating the greatest armies, nations, and cultures. And whose ideas effect the world to this very day.

you deserve to be mutilated

Ultimately, "taking the bible literally" or even metaphorically shows you have little grasp of the text generally. Most American Protestants (largely from the Revivals that begat evangelicalism in the 19th century) have no grasp of the intellectual tradition in the faith in any respect so you see this dichotomy arise out of their stupidity.

The Bible is a collection of texts of different histories, structures, and most importantly GENRES. Without a study of the context (both in relation to genre and the setting at the time) it's impossible to grasp what text says properly. So obviously to say "take the Bible literally" or "take the Bible metaphorically" means you're going to assume a lot of important elements of a lot of different books at once and pretend like it's a single book. It's pure ignorance.

The historical critical method is what scholars (Christian and otherwise have used to discern the message of the faith properly. The apostolic faith (Catholicism, Orthodoxy, and the Copts) compile the message of the faith in other texts to make it easier to text openly without having to worry about teaching whole narratives and stories to people. The collections of teachings together are called "Catechisms". The apostolic faiths gives classes on their respective Catechisms.

Protestants have some too but you have an in-built focus on the Bible itself and the idea of God helping you read the book for you if you just believe enough and it simply hasn't gone well for them.

Any other questions?

Obviously different groups of people can accomplish things, there's no denying this but in the long run a lack of faith and a tolerance of rampant degeneracy is not healthy for a nation. Why do you think the west is suffering now that there's a lack of faith and church attendance rates are at all time lows, satan has even infiltrated the church and some Christians now preach against the bible!

>formed the world we live in today

Well that's changed my mind. The world today is just so swell. Christians inviting refugees in and forcing the tax paying to pay for them. What could be better!

>Christ is real

In general religion is the only true defense against the deification of the state.

Not to forget reminding you Sup Forumssters that Jesus attacked and threw out the (((money changers))) and denied himself as the King of the Jews.

this is what I do

Just bring up Protestantism and watch them shit on each other.

q: do catholics speak in tongues?

>Christian threads are killing this board
The Christians usually stick to their own little threads unless religion is the topic of another thread

What's killing this board is:
>YOU'RE AGAINST IMMIGRATION? GREAT, WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING?
>TRUMP WANTS TO BAN THIS
>X BTFO
>HOW CAN X EVEN COMPETE
>X ASK ME ANYTHING

>he doesnt believe in Christ

>Obviously different groups of people can accomplish things
Nice real nice. Moving the goalpost as always your arguments are infantile.

But honestly liberalism is Christianity

There is a reason why your country will lose with Islam.

I think he's a pretty ok guy.

He knows his stuff, which is likely why many of the Christians in the generals might not like him.

People often don't like to be wrong or corrected when it comes to theology.

>he isn't white

white and believe in Christ, check mate atheist

No it's not

Sorry. Your bullshit doesn't cut it for me

HA. We take in like 10k refugees and we actually know how to vet them. Unlike Germany and Sweden who just swing the door open for any motherfucker to walk in

Interesting. My problem with Catholics is they don't believe in salvation by grace, which is the clear teaching of the new testament.

No it's not you cucked retard.

>and we actually know how to vet them
Cool story Bro. Remember to vote Hillary.

Why wouldn't it be?

literally nobody cares that there are christian threads except fedora tippers like you. literally takes a second to move your eyeballs and look at the next thread, wow

Believing in the Jew on the stick meme negates the first part (You're not white)

Pic related: You

>I'm a salty little Polish faggot

God have mercy of the US man, things are going to get rough over there

I'm not religious, but societies need some amount of religious values and traditions to keep them sane.

Western Europe, the US, and Canada should be enough to say that godlessness causes degeneracy.
How many of the elite jews do you think are actually religious? Or do you think they just understand this concept of staying strong to tradition?

Don't cry for me Argentina

If you suddenly blame the dying western christians and not secularism for the refugees you are a idiot. Christfags have no power anymore at all

Do you know how hard it must have been for Jesus to be crucified? It's more than a stick, he's getting his hands and feet nailed to the cross

>do you people ever get bored of this topic
>implying a person can become bored discussing the Lord their God
You fucked up.

Literally do not care, only autist athiests who cannot tolerate religion and Muslims give a fuck about them. There is one Christian general up at any one time usually and Wolfsheim is a good talk for a tripfaggot.

*tips fedora*

>OP chooses pic of tatted whore
>Not wanting to deus vult shitskins

I've got your picture already buddy. But I won't shitpost about it, but everyone should know what's up with you. Enjoy crack whores you lefty.

Enjoy cuckaroo 2020. You are not red pilled, leave.

i wont

yes goys... i mean guys christianity is the problem!

Values and traditions won't save you.

Only through faith in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ can you have salvation from the penalty for sin.

I can't believe how close Islam is to overtaking Christianity

no

there are barely any. you are lying.

there is no word for your kind other than "cuck"

hell no

no now go away

Voluspa / Asatru

Been subbed to her Channel for a few years now

Nationalist / 10

Yes... we're mostly Christians and Catholics here on Sup Forums. Don't believe the shills.

Also, sage.

maybe in europe, because its more secular.

American White's are much more religious and the Christian churches in this country LOVE refugees and immigration and actively pay to important them. and we all know how the catholic church currently feels about refugees and immigration.

Good job user, keep the faith

What's wrong with tattoos?

>>>/reddit/
this is our hugbox, fr*g off

Since catholics are not christians i think we are already there

No matter how tough things get there's always something better waiting for you

Agreed. All 3 desert kike religions will not be spared on the Day of the Croak.

>>OP chooses pic of tatted whore

It's not a tattoo

Sup Forums is, and always has been a christian board. If you don't like it feel free to browse other boards.

Everything.

If you have or advocate tattoos, please kill yourself.

who?

I was posting hat ironically, don't worry I don't believe in body modifications at all