Luke, did I ever tell you about Order 66...

>Luke, did I ever tell you about Order 66? It was the order given by Emperor Palpatine to wipe out all the Jedi in the galaxy in one fell swoop. All Palpatine had to do was tell the leader of every platoon with a Jedi about this freestanding order to suddenly kill them, without explanation, and trust that nobody would hesitate to kill their battle-tested friends and leaders. And certainly, none of the clone squad leaders would ever mention this widespread, freestanding order to a Jedi or anyone else. It was a foolproof plan. Clones do not make good friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_canon#Canon_works
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What is facts?
>What is an inhibitor chip?

What an embarrassing post op, it's almost like you blurted out some nonsense shit without checking facts at all!

I bet you are a real disappointment to your parents.

Clones are perfect soldiers who don't question orders

explain

The Clone Wars cartoons showed clones becoming friends with the jedi embedded in their units. Jedi usually saved their asses in every episode. Doesn't make sense that they would turn on them immediately, or never tell them about order 66 if they all knew what it was. it would only take ONE clone to spill the beans

>cartoons

inhibitor chip was explained?

>Posts cartoon reaction image
Inb4 it was irony

Also saying it was in a cartoon doesn't count.

Which movie were the inhibitor chips shown?

>posters 6
>Replies 9
Wew

>I see you watch simpsons, which means my star wars cartoons are canon

>Luke, did I ever tell you I cut off your dad's arms and legs? He was a good friend.

>Watch out for that vicious bounty hunter Boba Fett, Luke. Did I ever tell you I fought his dad? He was hired to assassinate a senator me and your father were guarding. We kept bringing her around open windows and public areas in order to draw the would-be assassin out because we knew he had too much pride to just shoot her from long range. He had used his payment to hire another bounty hunter to kill the senator for him while he sent us on a wild bantha chase. Also the 2nd assassin used her payment to buy a robot to assassinate the senator for her. Did I mention the 2nd assassin was a shapeshifter? She could have been a good friend in disguise and just shot the senator for all we knew! Then the robot used its payment to buy poisonous bugs to release into the senator's room while she slept after lasering a hole through the window. It could have just lasered her too after that because we we weren't watching her at all, but it already bought the bugs. So we sense the hostile life forms (not the robot) in the room and rush in and save the senator in the nick of time! Then I jumped out the window to chase the robot back to its owner! Luckily it didn't have a self-destruct function. Then we found the 2nd assassin and chased her across the planet, and caught her when she tried to kill us instead of shapeshifting and escaping. But to our surprise, Jango Fett was watching the whole thing instead of going to kill the senator while we were away chasing the bugs chasing the robot chasing the shapeshifter. He shot her with a poisonous dart instead of sniper blaster, and only her instead of shooting all of us or blowing all of us with a rocket or something, then he escaped with his tiny jetpack. Luckily for the senator, my good friend Dexterr Jettster owned a 50s dinner on Courscant that had Republic secrets on the menu along with cheeseburgers and malt shakes. We found the assassin and Mace Window killed him later, right in front of Boba. And he was a good friend.

I'm beginning to think you're mentally ill.
Please stop explaining me things.

>It could have just lasered her too after that because we we weren't watching her at all, but it already bought the bugs
This is the best one.

Luke good I ever tell you about my daughter Rey
>just like your father I abandoned her on some desert shithole no hope planet where she probably sold her body to junk Sellers and space pedos
> your father and me even out niggered mace windu
>WE WUZ BAD DADS

Thanks, it took me a while to write

>soldiers born and raised to follow orders follow orders
Whoa... Who could've expected this?

What the fuck is on his forehead? Why didn't Lucas CG it off him?

clone troopers befriending jedi is canon
it's also canon that some of them didn't actually want to kill the jedi and regreted doing so

but hey, they are soldiers, they must obey orders even if they don't like it

They literally are

Some of the clones disobeyed orders. Apparently Cody purposefully missed when firing at Obi Wan if you want to believe it.

>there's also an order to kill the supreme chancellor
>Kaminoans also didn't bother explaining everyone all the orders and details
>neither did any clone trooper

Luke, did you know you're sitting in a room with the very robot your father built, when HE lived on Tatooine as a slave? You may have thought he was some prissy, high-end butler robot only a princess or her wealthy father might be able to afford or have a use for, but he was actually built from spare parts your father found in a junk yard. Come to think of it, you might learn a lot about your father from his former master, Watto. We should see if he's still alive before leaving this planet.

In the canon (both pre- and post-Disney takeover) tv show Clone Wars

Clones were bred to obey any order without question (Kamino, Ep2)

Palpatine outranked the Jedi, so they obeyed his order without question

>cartoons
>ever more than canon outside their own shitty little bubble
>canon explanation for things going on in movies
>ever happening outside those movies
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

You make a valid point except that the events of the cartoons are mentioned in Rogue One

Clone Wars cartoons also showed the clones have chips in their heads that activate to make them shoot Jedi. Watch the fucking show, pleb.

Then Didney... has already won.

The only things that are canon are the films you absolute spastics. Who except the most desperate neckbeard with exceptionally poor taste or a child is ever going to pick up a Star Wars novel or watch a Star Wars cartoon? The films themselves are bad enough.

>The only things that are canon are the films you absolute spastics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_canon#Canon_works

Did I ever tell you about Darth Maul? He became an evil spider creature and was still a Sith master out to destroy all that was good in the galaxy but we haven't heard from him in 30 years. I hope he's doing well because he was a good friend.

Luke, did I ever tell you about your father's last duel with me? Your father was was the most powerful force user in the universe and killed dozens of Jedi. According to Darth Sidious he was more powerful than both himself or Yoda. But I won because I was elevated.

>Luke, buying a transport off Tatooine is a much better idea than an insane plan involving betting your ship on a podrace where it's some kid you just met doing the racing. We wouldn't even have met your father if my master hadn't been so adamant on getting that part from that particular shop instead of taking a space taxi. He was a good friend.

The end of this season in star wars Rebels, Darth Maul is returning to Tatooine to fight hermit Obi-Wan again

Your wikipedia article means nothing to those of us who aren't autistic. It can't be canon if no-one knows or cares about it. The only things that are of any importance are the films and all your other bullshit just does not count.

Eh, Ben was pretty good at killing stuff with his lightsaber.
>this is your life
Now that I think about it, he was a lightsaber fan, no other jedi would spout such bullshit.
Other jedi probably thought he was autistic.

>if I don't like it, it doesn't exist

Why post in the thread if you could sit at home with your eyes closed and fingers in your ears instead

>you blurted out some nonsense shit
>inhibitor chip?
>nonsense shit
>inhibitor chip
really gets the neurons pumping :/

this... can't be right, can it?

>someone intentionally drew that

What the fuck are you talking about?

>What is facts?
What ARE facts

>What is an inhibitor chip?
I can only assume you are talking about the star wars wikipedia?

Get the fuck out of here, comics are not the fucking movies

>I bet you are a real disappointment to your parents.
No the real disappointment is having a son who with an encyclopedic knowledge of a childrens space western

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the prequels? They didn't make any fucking sense and weren't very good movies. And they were good friends.
nailed it

Ralph did, yes

because i'm a cunt and I hate you

I don't get it

>Luke did I ever tell you about the Xmas special called a very wookie Christmas?
>it was so bowel emptyingly terrible that a midget with no chin tried to buy back every copy in existence.
>of course the internet was invented so that plan was totally fucked.
>even the actors who starred in it refused to publicly discuss it.
>eventually the horrid twisted evil midget convinced himself it was brilliant like everything else he'd ruined.
>He was good at pretending

It's in Ralph McQuarrie's style, which is a lot thinner than what made it into the movies

I wonder if Alec Guinness watched the Christmas Special. I wish he was here to witness Good Friend posting, I think he'd fucking love it.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about that time I jumped headfirst through a window of a building thousands of stories high and my only hope of not plummeting to my death was to try and grab a small 1 foot wide flying droid that had released some deadly parasite into the room instead of just sniping the target through the window?
Gravity was a good friend.

Sorry, only Mace Dindu gets a lightsaber that big

Nice writeup dude, never read that before!

that doesn't make sense, user

>hey let's use discarded concept art instead of the Lucas/Disney approved shit

The real question is why noone pointed out that a single person can give the order to kill all Jedi.
I mean that's a lot of power.

>that tiny fucking lightsaber
It looks like a laser pointer, what the fuck.

My fucking sides

meme

I now, it's almost like he's supreme chancellor of the republic and commander in chief of the grand republic army thanks to emergency powers voted to him by the senate

but in the movies there isnt a single scene showing jedi and troopers as friends you fucking fuck face. You can take one thing from the cartoons and ignore the other dipshit son of a bitch

also holy shit you're discussing star wars on Sup Forums on a saturday you do not get to call other people autistic and feel superior to them

It does if they have a limited budget and want to cut corners using the stylistic excuse.

I know for a fact Ewen McGregor knows about it and keks over it

I'm going to need a source for that, user

I'm Ewan McGregor

Loved you in Last Days in the Desert muh man. How's your heroin addiction?

Yes i do you autistic cuntrag. There isn't a single scene showing jedis and troopers as friends because they fucking aren't. The Jedi created them as a wholly expendable slave army, why would they be friends?

>How's your heroin addiction?
Why do you think we made Trainspotting 2

Kenobi and Commander Cody are friends in Revenge of the Sith

Good lad. Just don't Joplin. How's Robert Carlyle btw?