I was for Brexit, but this honestly does make me sick

I was for Brexit, but this honestly does make me sick

NIMBY

Things that never happened are always backed up with pointless percentages.

Me too. Why would you ever let so many Muslims into your country that they could every form a community?

and the 78% Muslim school doesn't?

Have to agree with you there, bro. 78% fucking percent. I literally vomited. Still, we can both take comfort from the small ancillary detail that a British patriot was making victory signs in front of it, can't we?

Isn't she the racist for implying the Brexit isn't also a victory for the muslim citizens? Isn't it racist to assume that Muslim brits are inherently against Brexit?

but she's a respected Dr., user. surely she is better (and by extension her knowledge and opinions are better) than you (yours).

so sad. with that many muzzies in the country Britain is still doomed. The EU did its job

>making peace signs is racism
Okay.

But forced, subvert sterilization is not? But deliberate denial of worker rights and literally allowing employers to whip their workers is not? But having a religion that quite literally says lighter skin people are closer to God is not?

Of course, a peace sign is racist.

"victory signs"?????????????

You mean the V you make with your fingers? A peace sign?

What the fuck.

>I was for Brexit, but this honestly does make me sick
Yeah same here, 78% is still too high.
We need Brexit 2: Brex Harder

thats like giving someone the finger over there

>Dr

Philosophy is a weak science.

>being so cucked that the peace sign offends you

V for victory came before "peace"

She is probably lying.

What a hero.

>Philosophy
It's actually psychology
Dont lump philosophy together with shit like psychology and sociology

Never happened. Literally everyone on earth has a cellphone. If a white guy even came close to doing that there would be video.

Whole schools of nothing but shitskins makes me sick, suicide yourself.

I was there, the man was black and he was throwing up gang signs to the sand niggers.

THREADLY REMINDER

>MUSLIM
>RACE

>78% Muslim school
Yeah, this also makes me sick.

>This salute dates back to the English Longbowman who fought the French during the Hundred Years War (1337 – 1453). The French hated the English archers who used the Longbow with such devastating effect. Any English archers who were caught by the French had their Index and middle fingers chopped off from their right hand- a terrible penalty for an archer. This led to the practice of the English archers, especially in siege situations, taunting their French enemy with their continued presence by raising their two fingers in the ‘Two-Fingered Salute’ meaning “You haven’t cut off my fingers !”

kekekek

>DR
>muslim = race

proof that education doesn't make you smart.

>white man is the problem
>not the 78% Muslim school in the UK
Whoa

Yeah, 78%? What the fuck?

Why is there a 78% Muslim school in Britain?

Fuckin hell, why you want to remind them of this practice right before a battle?

That's only if it's reversed, then it's the longbowman's salute.

>not proudly celebrating Independence Day

Since you're a Burger, I'm assuming this is bait.

It was just banter

I hope the lettering on those victory signs was made of bacon

>78% Muslim

Knowing how the religion of peace rolls, that will be 100% by the closing of the academic year.

Lefty fanfiction

What's wrong with wanting foreign invaders gone?

^ This guy was for brexit, but that tweet honestly did make him sick

>what is a taunt?

>78% Muslim population in a school

How the fuck did that happen, that's the real question?

I dont understand what "making victory signs" means. Is there a universal victory hand sign? Or perhaps the white man was making victory signs arts and crafts style with glue and glitter? It all adds up to bullshit

That's it, I now harbor #NoDisdainForRemain.

Lol I'm not opposed to the fact she was born.
I'm opposed to what happened to her in the next 33 years.

>I saw X today
>no proofs
This shit needs to stop, fucking idiots making false claims and raising pointless flags to sell their narrative to the gullible majority

ENOUGH

Why didn't the muslims join him and also celebrate British independence?

really makes you think...............................................................................................

>1 post by this ID

WOOOOOOW!!!
I was all aboard the #TrumpTrain but now it looks like #ImWithHer !!

?

Why is this racist? Someone was happy about Brexit, there's no reason the Muslim citizens shouldn't be happy as well it's not like England is going to kick out citizens who happen to be Muslim

Why was she at a >78% muslim school anyhow?

that's the peace symbol.

Be stupid as fuck for non-english speaking nations to hold up two fingers in the shape of a V since their word for peace most likely doesn't have a V in it, let alone starts with it.

I thought the V hand sign was an insult in bongland? Like our middle finger

That's if they face their knuckles toward you.

Only if you stick your dick through the V.

Ah yes racism, what race are muslims again? I forgot it was a race to begin with silly me.

This story is bullshit. I've heard variations that only include cutting the middle finger to explain flipping the bird. It's as credible as saying the word fuck is an acronym referring to prima noctae

It's both Peace and Victory.
And the Peace symbol you're likely familiar with is a sign for nuclear disarmament.

To be totally fair, if we're playing devil's advocate and assume this is a true story, some random guy going to a school he thinks has a lot of Muslims and making the V sign with his fingers at them is utterly autistic as fuck

Wooo muzzies BTFO. Islam, short for "I-Slam planes into buildings"

I don't really understand, is she about churchill photo on the wall of the muslim school?

apbp

Was her weight calculated before or after they removed the clitoris?

Can someone explain to me neoliberal cuckoldry?

Introducing capitalism to China didn't stop it from being a totalitarian state.

Giving aid to Africa hasn't stopped it from being a shit hole.

Being nice to Muslims, isn't stopping them from thinking we're infidels.

It is time to accept defeat and bring back traditionalism.

This is one of those white woman who says nothing when a gang of pakis rapes a white girl....but goes on a social media frenzy when a white person hurts a non-whites feelings.
These are the most disgusting libtards because they enable rape and violence against white people.

The triumph of your people over an invading foreign people makes you sick?

It's like Ann Coulter's comment about the people who voluntarily go abroad to do charity work. All their morality is in the abstract. Feelings are more real to them than actual crimes.

Ann Coulter is actually really based. If she just toned down the Cold, Hard Bitch persona she would be given more credibility.

She says a lot of sensible things, but her message doesn't get through to the people who need to hear it because of her personality.

maybe the muslims at the school also supported brexit? who's prejudiced now?

78%, it is pretty sickening.

If she's so smart why doesn't she know that Muslim is not a race?

Her book Adios, America is no fooling the best book on the issue. There is no fat, every sentence is a sourced fact.

>1post by this ID

Yeah me too, 78% is quite a lot of muslims for one school

Second that.
It's bullshit on its face.

Belligerent A takes archers from Bellligerent B as a POW.

The only thing you would do here is
>Kill them
Which is probably what they did do
>Send them back 90% mangled as a message
Which is not what cutting off their fingers was. They could still pick up a sword, club, hammer or axe and fuck up your men on the battle field.
>Hold them for ransom
And Belligerent B wouldn't want to pay for expendable men - now even more useless. Ransoms were usually for officers and nobles.

This is probably something that for passed on by drunken parents telling their children embellished bed time stories of BTFO frogs.

Well it's probably some yob after a couple pints avin a giggle.

My late granddad literally sat in his front porch 5 hours a day to yell at minorities.

H-have the leftists acquired meme magic?

I still don't understand why doing a victory sign is racist

It can be interpreted a few ways.
One, it's an Exit voter that's rubbing it in the muslim's faces that they can start turning away "refugees". Sore winner.
Two, it's just some guy that likes to throw out peace signs, and she sees someone making a gesture to a muslim that isn't one of fealty and genuflection, and jumps right to assuming racism. I suspect she's a doctor of some social science.

I know, a 78% Muslim school.

Fucking disgusting.

$20 says it's nigel

Yeah I'm sure that happened. It's not like people have phones on them at all times. I find it hard to believe that not one person, including this doctor, didn't think, "Ya know, a picture would go great with this."

Naaaahhh.

Liberal Fanfiction Alert.

Waiting for the "update" where she confronts the evil cis white male and everybody gives her a round of applause.

Shh. Liberals can't be bigoted or racist, remember? :^)

Any 78% Muslim school in the West makes all of us sick.
Sorry you live so close to places like that op.

Ban assault peace signs now!

Reeeeeeee

Why this white bitch use the term white man like an enemy?

>white man did something
>racism

Never heard of hippies?

Open-palm V = permissive
Back-hand V = contempt

Underrated.

Kek exactly

tell her to take pics and then post to twitter

I'll take "Things that never actually happened" for $500, Alex.

Lol'd Irl hard at that.

>Muslim is a race

Sauce or you're a faggot.

>Britain has a referendum on leaving the EU
>vote for leaving EU wins
>A person celebrates the result of a referendum
>RACISM IS NOW LEGAL AND MORALLY ACCEPTABLE
One of these things is not like the others
One of these things -- doesn't belong
Can you tell which thing is not like the others?

>Expelling the brown menace
>Brexit 3: brex were shat