THE WALRUS LOST

WUZ

Russia and China won

They're about to be the new top superpowers in the world

>mfw

PUSSYGRABBERZ

tfw

>still falling for the China superpower meme

You know, with every passing day I'm feeling worse and worse about this. Ever since Sessions the knot in my gut is just growing tighter

>didn't even try to deny the Russia part
At least you've dropped that pretence

Big fat jews won.
But again I dont really give that many fucks about politics anyways.

popsci.com/china-sharp-sword-lijian-stealth-drone

Meanwhile America is wasting billions of dollars on jets that don't even work properly

>go to Sup Forums
>some butthurt leftycunts are raiding
>decide to go to Sup Forums
>Sup Forums is raiding
we have separate boards for a reason

Let's never put a nigger in charge of the white world again, people, we are poorer, more in debt, more surrounded by foreigners in our own neighborhoods, and weaker in every way because of making Obama POTUS, but if we learned the lesson and never allow it to happen again then it may have been worth it.

truuu

youtube.com/watch?v=erE1Nf2hCmk

post proof

trips dont lie folks, believe me.

we did it reddit
/r/the_donald on the front page

>Sup Forums - Sup Forums-lite

If there's no way to actually prevent people from moving between them, they're not really separate.

Really causes one to reflect

Did that picture travel from the 90s or something? I knew Republicans were poor but Jesus Christ.

Obamacare is also a fucking disaster and one of the few presidential plans put into practice in my lifetime that has actually had a personal, detrimental effect on my finances and agenda. So thanks for that, Obama.

Only if Trump actually follows through on immigration. Will he?

China hates trump due to trade. What?

this is the best timeline

That's why everybody look down on Trump voters. We didn't 'win'. We got a chance to win. And that's up to everybody to do the best for the US of A, contribute to society something more than pepeposting.

>lite

It's not fucking fair!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=pSH3xWNUWi4

You'll be fine

Jew detected

all these trump meme posters are going to feel retarded when he leads us into another costly war and sees wealth inequality go even higher

most of them will be young enough to see the devastating effects of climate change too

When you are reduced to actual physical tears because someone you voted for didn't win the thing you were voting on;

YOU SERIOUSLY NEED PSYCHIATRIC HELP.

No memes. You really do need psychological councilling. It's not a natural reaction.

ProTip; Next time don't put your emotions where your brain should be. Don't "American" your decisions in other words.

stop fucking dogs then

Trump hasn't even had a full first day yet. That was all Obama. You sad pathetic loser. And also you have no idea what the country is working on. It's called top secret you mong

no need to, no proof of it CIA says so :-)

stay butthurt, FOUR YEARS

>I'm from /r/The_Donald and I'm posting on Sup Forums, look at me!

>8 years of Obama
>blacks even more worse off that before
That's what you get for believing the meme

And you all thought having a woman President would work out best for the average woman in the street?

Isn't that what blacks thought would happen under Obama?

Yes kikes, you did.

Now the real battle begins.

lmao you delusional retard

Based trump. Cucks and libshits will never recover.

I'm convinced the majority of Trump's supporters don't actually care about him being president only that "they won". The constant memes and spamming is evidence enough. They see him being inaugurated and feel happy over the "victory" as if they just watched the Superbowl or the World Cup and their team won.

>man trump is so reckless he is going to end up starting a war with Russia
>man trump is actually not for America he is actually an agent of Russia

>implying the majority of his detractors are any different

LIBERAL TEARS ARE

OH

SO

DELICIOUS

MMMMMMM
MMM
MMMMMM
MM
MMMMMM

posting this when hacked Rothschild emails leaked where his organisation "donated" 50million$ to Hilary campaign

If hilary have won you would be Jew cucked long dick style

He can start a war with russia after they helped him win. Remember how Russia and the US were allies during WWII and then the Cold War happened?

you're not wrong

Not that user, but I hate them both pretty equally. I feel like we need new political parties at this point if the best we could offer in 2016 was Hillary and Trump.

>Amanda Marcotte

Amanda Marie Marcotte (born September 2, 1977) is an American blogger who writes on feminism and politics. Around 2004, she began writing for the liberal blog Pandagon.net, then later for Slate and The Guardian.

GTFO KEK

>Donald Trump's first call as President was to Netanyahu
>Donald Trump was heavily backed by the Jews For Trump campaign
>Donald Trump just put in an actual Israeli as his leader on foreign policy
>There has been no Presidential candidate that has ran a more pro-Israel campaign in the history of the United States

But hey, keep telling yourself you didn't literally lick kike boots and hand the keys to America to the Jews you stupid fucking nigger. Wait until you see how lined the kike pockets get just from what he signed today. You fucked up. You fucked up big time. I'm gonna go watch Silence and pray for all of you.

You're gonna need it.