ITT: People who never should have been fires

>wins CL
>Fired in 4 years
>team is fucking Terrible since his dismissal

Poor Rafa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOaZYhTd2BU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rafa should never have been sacked. The club was a mess at that point, Hicks and Gillett nearly bankrupted the club and Purslow didn't have a clue about football.

I hope he'll come home one day

Benitez tried to replace Xabi Alonso with Gareth Barry. He sold Robbie Keane midway through his title challenging season and didn't bring in a replacement. With Liverpool sitting top of the table in January, he went on one of the weirdest rants in footbal history, making himself look demented. A day after crying about "facts" he went and drew 0-0 with Stoke. Man Utd beat Chelsea 3-0.

>“Rafa was sounding muddled and bitter and paranoid. He was humiliating himself. It was a disaster. I couldn’t understand Rafa’s thinking in wanting to take on Ferguson, a master of mind games, when we were sitting so calmly on top of the table early into a new year."

>“When I met up with England all the Manchester United players told me Fergie was just laughing at Rafa, saying: ‘I’ve got him. I’ve got him.’"

>ruin Liverpool because you can't handle Fergusons mind games
>take over treble winning Inter, destroy them
>average at Chelsea
>awful at Madrid
>relegate Newcastle

hmm

>Benitez tried to replace Xabi Alonso with Gareth Barry.

Fake news, he's already said multiple times the plan was to have Barry on the left side

>He sold Robbie Keane midway through his title challenging season and didn't bring in a replacement.

Because the club was on the brink of administration, he had to sell players.

>A day after crying about "facts" he went and drew 0-0 with Stoke. Man Utd beat Chelsea 3-0.

Liverpool also finished the season on 86 points, having Gerrard + torres only fit to play 18 of 38 league games together. Stick that team under Rafa today and they walk the title

Wasn't Rafa fucked mostly by a stupid board/owners

As a Liverpool fan, terrible thread

Of course Burgers can't see Stevie/Xabi/Masch carried the team and Rafa got all the credit kappa

Also most likely cost Stevie a PL title with his autistic tactics, perhaps several

>achieve Real Madrid's highest ever points tally in La Liga
>get sacked simply because Mourinho was available
>win the PL and achieve Man City's furthest ever appearance in the CL
>don't get contract renewed simply because Guardiola was available

No, Rafa would still crumble under Ferguson because he is mentally weak.

How is finishing the season on 86 points despite your best 2 players constantly being injured "crumbling"?

Rafa pls, you've got a game to prepare for. LMAO

>"Maybe they [Manchester United] are nervous because we are at the top of the table."

He didn't help his own cause either

>BTFO so hard that's your only response

Rafa also did well on Valencia.

Throwing away a winning position because Ferguson has made you buckle is weak.

Probably, but I was only talking about his time at Liverpool

Good teams can win without an injured player.

Careful you might slip

>constantly injured

Stevie Me appearances 08/09
>44

Torres appearances that season
>38

>muh slip

Remember when this place used to have real discussions

youtube.com/watch?v=fOaZYhTd2BU

Just let him rationalise Rafa's bottling of the title, m8. It's all he's got.

What a cuck!

He may as well have just presented Sir Alex the PL trophy there and then, and thrown his wife into the bargain.

rafa got a hard deal. he had like 15m to spend every season and is meant to finish above man u who were spending nearly 100

THIS

The reason he couldn't tell Fergie was obviously winding him up was the same reason Liverpool never won a PL title when he was in charge desu

everything he said was true desu

Liverpool spent more than Man Utd that season.

Benitez regularly bought absolute shit for Liverpool. His transfer record is a disaster.

>"I have talked in the past about the short blanket - if you cover your head, your feet are cold; if you cover your feet, your head is cold."

What did Rafa mean by this? Will he give Klopp a tactical masterclass today?

>ITT: People who never should have been fired

He will counter attack.

>“When I met up with England all the Manchester United players told me Fergie was just laughing at Rafa, saying: ‘I’ve got him. I’ve got him.’"

Brenny
We're sorry
Won't you come on home

We would have finally won a league title if the retarded board and fans didn't chase Brenny away in favour of a German meme machine.