Tfw you actually deluded yourself into believing you could become a critically acclaimed artist

>tfw you actually deluded yourself into believing you could become a critically acclaimed artist

Attached: nightcrawler.jpg (560x335, 51K)

i didnt

ill kill myself if i dont make it

i gave my soul to this shit

you could write the greatest shit every made and it would get 100 plays on soundcloud due to not being signed or marketable

Fucking amateurs

ill just off myself at that point

only reason i dont do one right now is because im on the verge of breaking the code

i know theyll write my name in books

>not making music simply for the sake of it because you love the art and feel proud of your work

i just want to play a lot of shows one day

idont even give acare about music. i wanna change culture itself. thats the true art to me, music is just the paint brush

Weird, that's how they get burnt out

I'm the opposite. i want to do it all without ever having to play a show. mostly due to the crippling social anxiety

k unk

lmao
go work for the state department then

>played in a band before
>got tinnitus from it

Attached: just.jpg (445x520, 35K)

>you could write the greatest shit every made and it would get 100 plays on soundcloud due to not being signed or marketable
Bullshit. My homie dropped a song a couple months ago, zero marketing outside of twitter. It just grew naturally and it's at 100,000 views. If a song is hot, it will get out there. The problem is most amateur artists just make trash ass music.

lmao me too

Attached: Image-1.jpg (896x1593, 183K)

This is gay

Feeling proud of with gets you nothing. It's like having a painting that's with millions of dollars and keeping it locked away in a basement till you die because you like looking at it. Share your gift with the world nigga.

Delusion is the only way

delusion gives people an object of meaning

why bother dreaming if it isnt delusional even if it doesnt materialize in the end better to dream than to sink into a nihilistic pit

>tfw want to play a lot of shows with a band
>apparently there’s literally not a single person in my city who shares this goal with me I’ve come to realize after playing a dozen bands or so

This

Who cares about being acclaimed?

THE THOUGHTS OF NO SUCCESS GOT A NIGGA CHASING DEATH

DOING ALL THESE DRUGS, HOPE FOR OD'ING NEXT TRIPLE X

Is it better to delude yourself and fail
Or to be rendered timid and passive by a rough childhood

there's a point where it stops just being enjoyable for the sake of making music and you want people to recognise what you've done. it's natural. anybody that's been producing/ writing for 5+ years that says they don't care about that is lying