What will music sound like in the 2020's?

What will music sound like in the 2020's?

Attached: finlad scrolls.jpg (482x495, 24K)

Trap beats will infuse into every genre and songs will be no longer than two minutes. White men will be prohibited from making music.

Shit, like all other music.

>Trap beats will infuse into every genre and songs will be no longer than two minutes

this already happend

>White men will be prohibited from making music

this is crigney pol tier bait

Like it’s from the future

>White men will be prohibited from making music.
This. Every mainstream/top 40 artist will have to be woman/black or be forced to have black/woman co-worker. I'd say around 2025.

Rock will be finally good again.

>White men will be prohibited from making music

do you guys from pol actually believe this

Tool will still be working on their next album.

I can see you have a very hard time detecting jokes.

they are mental retards that ignore the fact that ed sherran and justin biber top the charts

if they are trying to be funny they dont realize how fucking crigney they come off as

Why did you leave reddit to ruin Sup Forums?

I'm not from Sup Forums though. I just predict based on what's happening in film industry now.

Underrated post

You already ruined the thread with your shitty "jokes"

I made no jokes at all. I just spotted a couple of stupid reddit faggots bitching about Sup Forums for no reason at all and decided to call them a couple of stupid reddit faggots for it.

ITT: no one from reddit and a salty 4channer whos made he doesnt know where the old Sup Forumstants went

if you find out lmk im mad too

More self awareness and meta stuff and an overall desensitization to adhering to the media's narrative
worst case scenario the identity-based works like Kendrick Lamar's shit and even that in other media like Black Panther and whatnot will fuel the idea that good art = social/cultural relevance

why did you leave Sup Forums to ruin Sup Forums?

Meme genres Sup Forumsslims currently like are forgotten.
Just like vaporwave.

Attached: poor crab.gif (250x226, 1.42M)

Happens in science already.

/thread

Songs from the last two years of a decade usually give us a sneak peak of what the the first few years of the following decade will be like. The early 1990s still had the sounds of the late 1980s like New Jack Swing, and Nsync, Britney Spears, BSB, other pop artists of the 90s were still very relevant in the early 2000s.

>what will music sound like in $CURRENT_YEAR$+2?
like now but slighlty worse, as always