I thought it was good, but the rape scene was a bit much. A lot of people walked out of the theater after that...

I thought it was good, but the rape scene was a bit much. A lot of people walked out of the theater after that.Overall though an 8/10

first underwhelming movie of 2017

I thought it was much better than I expected

>rape scene was a bit much.

Did he rape that one chick when she came back from the room like.....all sticky ?

I mean the scene when they play animals

No. She pissed herself. That's why Dennis was angry.

Complete opposite in my mind. Almost fell asleep in the theater.

loved it.

welcome back m dog

>My multiple personalities seem to be Splitâ„¢ over killing you or not
wtf? I hate Shyamalandingdong now

Just got finished watching it, was pleasantly surprised.

And the lead actress is fucking gorgeous

fun fact: his nigger personality was written by Sam Raimi

>What are you going to do to me user?

Hold you while you cry and be a place to call home when you run away from your uncle

;_;

Her eyes are so far apart she has 360 degree vision

No Dennis likes to watch young girls dance naked. He is /ourguy/

Please post screenshot of Casey's cleavage when Kevin was spooning her, and WebM of Casey's bouncing boobs when she was running through the tunnel, also post screenshots of thicc girl walking around in panties, also birthday girl in her bra lying on the floor when Dr. Fletcher discovered her. I am an ephebophile.

Just tell me the twist

There is no twist.
There's a little reveal at the end where you find it's set in Unbreakable's universe but other than that it's mostly played straight.

The twist is that Shamalamadingdong made a movie that wasn't complete shit

No, but seriously, what's the twist?

Is there a cam for Split?

Yep, but it's on slipt screen with a showing of the Avatar: the Last Airbender movie.

There is none, unless you considera twist

How do we find that out?

it would of been cool if at the end when the cop said your uncle is here for you, and the cop turned to the side and its dennis, or barry... hedwig is literally our guy

last 10 seconds , ppeople in coffee shop watching news, one lady goes oh reminds me of that guy ten years ago in the wheel chair what was his name? she moves after hearing bruce willis say his name was Glass, end scene

Oh. That's lame. So... The guy in this movie has... Superpowers?

murloc

also, the movie is shit

That's what I thought the twist was. Some multiple personality retard actually has some superpower.

the psychiatrist explains how some personalties, could develop sifferent traits, like one personality could lift 300 pounds but another cant, or how one personality can be a diabetic but not effect the others.. kinda just fuels the the 24th personality at the end.. it would of been accepting except for the climbing up the wall part.

Asking for it

honestly she is such a qt.