Fuck this garbage

Fuck this garbage.

NEXIT when?

That would solve 90% of the country's problems

oh no, no more giant gay pride days, what will we do?

Only after LAEXIT

Explain.

Kek? Most fag pride happens on the west coast.

Also, we plan to take some of Canada.

I've only been to Boston once, and when I went, there was a huge gay pride event right in the big park in central Boston. The local churches were there supporting the gays and saying they're welcome. I'm not religious at all, but that's downright shameful. NE is shit.

Can upstate New York join you please?

Let's take Windsor and drop all the stead that are not within 40 miles of a great lake

Any Major city is shit. Yeah, Boston is a faggot and nigger infested shithole, but so is any other major city. Boston is not indicative of MA. The further you get my from Boston, either north south or east, the better it becomes. Rural MA is actually god tier.

masshole reporting. Can confirm. Any more rural part of New England really. Although I would say I prefer Boston to a lot of other cities.

I understand, my friend. I live in Atlanta.... say no more. I did rather enjoy Bar Harbor...

But we need all of Indiana!
We should nuke Gary and Chicago, though.

Yeah Boston and the surrounding cities are shit but the farther you get from said area the worse the state becomes. Have fun doing absolutely NOTHING in absolute bumfuck nowhere with shit jobs.

Membership in this union is not voluntary, ask the south.

>Durr if you don't like in a city there's nothing to do
Kill yourself retard.

Massholes not invited. Northern New England only.

t. some faggot who lives in the middle of nowhere

You fucking what? No MA = NO NEU

Personally, I don't see any states seceding in the near future.

There is little economic incentive to do so, where there was major economic intensive to do so in the UK. I doubt you could get over 50% of the population of these states to support secession. Its usually just fringe types who support it- and even then, many of these people would change their tune if they found out their jobs, pensions, social security, and welfare were going to get cut if they decide to secede.

>Running from The God Emperor
When you're screaming with your head between your legs and your hands over your head shitting yourself thinking what you did to deserve being shelled until there is nothing left
Remember you had an option