Aqua Team Hunger Force

What was this show about and why was it popular? Animation looks ugly, I never understand any of the jokes and I literally cannot understand anything the meatball says.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vr9mLP6NwnU
youtube.com/watch?v=SJPLnuYNA6A
youtube.com/watch?v=fNr9527MOjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw normies will never appreciate kino

Some of the humor devolves into so randum moments but at its best there are some very well developed character driven jokes that run from season to season.

It was an existentialist inversion of various tropes related to modern western life, basically.

Are you surprised? Adult swim has no eye for talent hence why thy cancelled MDE:WP

I've seen every episode and I owned the entire series on DVD before they stopped releasing them.

Aqua Teen was just an easy to watch show. It did something different every week, and the characters were generally consistent despite the plethora of non sequiturs.

Also
youtu.be/Vr9mLP6NwnU

What was the point of that? I didn't laugh at all.

See

It is anarchic and subversive. This form of discourse is not comprehensible for the timid mind. You seek for tepid repititions of worn out formulas, you have no taste for adventure, so you will never understand the extraordinary.
That is ok, the world needs mediocre consumers like you. Insurance salesmen, bankers, policemen, accountants, security workers... all that needs to be done and you are the cattle type that can do it.
And at night you find consolation in the fact that your taste is the same as everyone else's around you.

settle down sam

youtube.com/watch?v=SJPLnuYNA6A

Really Carl? Jesus Christ

That scene made me cry.
It feels like so long ago.

what is the best episode and why is it Total Re-Carl?

MY NAME IS
SHAKE ZULA
THE LIFE RULA
WANT A DRINK? ILL PACK IT TOO YA

>why do my knees feel like they wanna tear up?

FRYLOCK AND AND I'M ON TOP ROCKIN LIKE A COP
MEATWAD
WORK IT OUT NAWWWW

you sound like a euronigger

don't understand any comedy unless it's blatant and spoon fed

Evil in a bed of lettuce!

It solely exists as existential garbage in order to freak the fuck out of someone who is sleep deprived, tied, or high as fuck which is 90% of Adult Swims' audience.

It's just funny

Can't believe it came out 15 years ago

because of the Mooninites
youtube.com/watch?v=fNr9527MOjQ

GOAT scene?

Fuck you hehehe

Only Americans can understand

Hey why is it called Aqua TEEN Hunger Force anyways? Aqua Team would make more sense.

Actually why is it called Aqua? Did they just put a bunch of words together randomly like some shitty 90s grunge band or what? This has always bothered me, someone explain.

Listen closely to the dialogue the characters say in the show, especially in the first 4 or so seasons.

A lot of it is really improvised, you will hear characters stutter or try finishing sentences but end up being talked over. This leads to so many so many memorable moments of dialogue that you just can't quite find in any other animated show (with the possible exception of Home Movies or Space Ghost). I'm really glad I watched Aqua Teen when I was young because it basically defined my sense of humor to how it is today.

People say that you become what you consume. I have consumed a lot of Aqua teen. A whole lot! And I have become... Carl.

Unironically this

>The war between man and machine raged on through the late 70s

u r 2 stupid 2 get it