Would you rather live in ancient Egypt, Iraq, Pakistan or China?

Would you rather live in ancient Egypt, Iraq, Pakistan or China?

Oh and you can't chose any other country because these are the only countries that had civilizations back then.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norte_Chico_civilization?oldformat=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Iraq

Drink really cheap beer, fuck Semitic goddesses and own hundreds of serfs

it doesnt show Greece
because it had no big rivers

Greece is the only answer

beer is drinkable piss for subhumans
semites are ugly

Ancient China.

chinese are subhumans
you chinese shitskin

Eh, they weren't a rn civilization until a bit later than the countries in OP.
>assuming you wouldn't be one of the serfs

But good plan, sounds lit otherwise.

chinese are subhumans

look at the dates you shitskin

old maps. new, updated map and data should be use instead

I'd be an australian abo and live the same as many abos do today but I can sleep in the road without getting run over by a car

Egypt

subhumans

Greece is better
you subhuman diaspora shitskin

How would you deal with the fact that every other thing that bites you will probably be poisonous?

Also you'd have the moral dilemma of having to warn abos of becoming isolated and eventually colonized.

they are useless subhumans

I would throw a stick at it with my other stick

>The foulest Babylonian custom is that which compels every woman of the land to sit in the temple of Aphrodite and have intercourse with some stranger at least once in her life. Many women who are rich and proud and disdain to mingle with the rest, drive to the temple in covered carriages drawn by teams, and stand there with a great retinue of attendants. But most sit down in the sacred plot of Aphrodite, with crowns of cord on their heads; there is a great multitude of women coming and going; passages marked by line run every way through the crowd, by which the men pass and make their choice. Once a woman has taken her place there, she does not go away to her home before some stranger has cast money into her lap, and had intercourse with her outside the temple; but while he casts the money, he must say, “I invite you in the name of Mylitta”. It does not matter what sum the money is; the woman will never refuse, for that would be a sin, the money being by this act made sacred. So she follows the first man who casts it and rejects no one. After their intercourse, having discharged her sacred duty to the goddess, she goes away to her home; and thereafter there is no bribe however great that will get her. So then the women that are fair and tall are soon free to depart, but the uncomely have long to wait because they cannot fulfil the law; for some of them remain for three years, or four. There is a custom like this in some parts of Cyprus.[2]

Wew

my little cuckold peepee got really hard thinking of how I could literally never have a wife to myself with this

Iraq.I wanna see my Annunaki masters

turkish shitskin

İkibey wannabe,please go away.

go away from my homeland you subhuman

China

Yusef, you'll get raped by the Sumerians

chinese are subhumans you chinese shitskin

Egypt,

lebanese shitskin

>There is a custom like this in some parts of Cyprus.
It's interesting when you think some Cypriots today are probably decedents from such unions.

>assuming you wouldn't be one of the serfs
Why would he be? Isn't it fair that our economic status transfers with us? I'm middle class, so I probably wouldn't own hundreds of serfs but its' not like i'd be a serf either.

Surpringly enough, "pakistan".
At the times muslims didn't exist, I suspect it could had been quite a likable place.

China

the reason
>my race

>muh

it should be clarified that this map shows areas where state-level societies have developed independently. not all civilisations. that's why there are so many younger states shown on it.

Some scholars say that the Greek civilization has been around for so long that it has had a chance to try nearly every form of government.

the Greek civilization
influenced the human race most

we Greeks entered the 5th millenium of our existence

you use forks when you eat?

then you hold GREEK history in your hands

Indus Valley civilization was really neat, but I'm a huge sumeriaboo.

Pakistan:
Weed
Riding Horses
Tru-Aryan

Sign me up, Egypt and Babylon seem a bit degenerate and i dont like Chinese food.

Indus Valley is pre-Indo-European

Woah woah! Nah im good Ill go Chinese fuck it.

Mesoamerica and norther Peru also had civilizations around that time.
Nonetheless, i'd choose Pakistan because it is the most intriguing to me

>you will never lose your virginity to your childhood crush during her mandatory temple prostitution

Iraq I think

INFERIOR
AND THOUSANDS OF YEARS LATER

SHITSKIN IRAQ DID NOT EXIST AT THAT TIME

THIS MAP DOES NOT INCLUDE OLDER GREECE BECAUSE IT HAD NO BIG RIVER

That egypt extends too far to south no connection there

SHART IN MART EDUCATION

>INFERIOR
>AND THOUSANDS OF YEARS LATER

This is pretty fucking ancient en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norte_Chico_civilization?oldformat=true

SOME DIRT AND USELESS STONES
IN A USELESS CONTINENT

WHO CARES?

Tell me where you find a population that far south egypt ends in aswan.

I know you don't mate this website is your life

Literally 0% connection

There is no vegetation or water, thus no connection, youd die in hours.

egypt

Don't forget they were the first to have loos.

Oh yeah. Those things went out of style here years ago.

>americans

You missed another Neolithic river culture, this one on the Danube.

Babylonians were, but Sumerians were not Semitic.

You're forgetting Mesoamerica and the Andes

THIS MAP IS ABOUT RIVER VALLEY CIVILIZATIONS

THIS MAP IS BETTER

Yeah, but they weren't nearly as impressive.
Norte Chico is only considered a civilization because they had cities but they lacked many old world tech like pottery and metallurgy, interestingly enough around that era ecuadorian/colombian tribes had ceramics and peruvian/bolivian tribes in the altiplano discovered metallurgy and domesticated llamas but all was too far apart.

ruins of Caral, a Norte Chico city