Tfw Sup Forums's waifu got blacked

>Tfw Sup Forums's waifu got blacked

JUST.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10581435/r
cncdn.miaopai.com/stream/ewy~L8q16IcY1hWPWSyVjg__.mp4
theverge.com/2016/6/24/12025354/kanye-west-famous-music-video-tidal-live-stream-watch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no ones worried, We've all seen Kanyes dick.

I pronounce "tea" as "tay"

Been saying that, would Sup Forums listen..

nooo

"Fuck you, she isn't a coalburner"

Sure bud, sure

You're on the wrong board.
Taylor is /fit/'s waifu.

Already washing hands I see

how is kanye west even still around

What the fuck? What happened to Loki?

Also I fucking knew she was. Coalburner. Fucking dropped.

BLACKED

How big?

nigger holocaust when?
srs though.
I would love to shoot kanye in the back of his head, but I have the feeling it would just inflate his ego and make him into a martyr for obnoxious anti-white nignogs around the world.

Wait is this not fake? I just saw the whole image and it had a bunch of politicians in it.

Sauce

DELET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they all look like fresh corpses.

I'm not even remotely surprised to learn that she likes black cock. She seems like exactly the type.

I never understood why Sup Forums seems to like her so much in the first place. Just because she's been photoshopped into a bunch of white nationalist memes doesn't mean she believes anything of the sort; from what I've heard she's a liberal feminist. She's also been confirmed as a Sup Forums browser, at least on Sup Forums, so I wouldn't be half surprised if she and her lefty twat supermodel friends sit around laughing about Sup Forums faggots beating their collective meat to their fantasy image of her.

Uh oh ritual sacrifice I smell about

It's because it's fake and they're all photos hopped into the image

wax models you faggots

Unotably normal, disappears inside Kardashian's hobbit ass.

Not a candidate for the BBC meme.

I don't understand liberal art

NO WHITE WOMEN CAN RESIST BBC.

Hahaha, stay mad white bois. While you fags are on here on a friday night imma bout to go fuck some white bois wife while he workin the night shift.

Literally made of wax.

the naked donald trump makes me think the taylor swift nude is cgi. fuck! i thought it might have been real

Maybe she only got herself BLACKED(.COM) because she wanted to wipe away the nationalist image Sup Forums gave her through photoshops.

>wax models whose mouths moved when they breathed

(You)

Also no ass.

that's actually pretty cool. gj Kanye, well played.

I don't think where you got that from. If anything, she's probably a Mean Girl type, using feminism as a guise for her machinations. Are you going to bring up her "friendship" with Dunham?

didn't you have a meltdown where you posted like a thousand stills photos from Blacked.com?

Is that fat guy sleepy Dr. Carson?

t. retard sitting at his desktop at 10 pm

Kanye better not cry once he finds out gay fish and his mom are in the new South Park game.

Thank god

I feel the same way. Her music is fucking atrocious, she's a retarded feminist and she's close friends with Lena Dunham. She's a perfect representation of how awful pop culture is but Sup Forums loves her.

>people are autistic enough to think those naked bodies are real
What the fuck? You guys are memeing, right?

MANDATORY NIGGER MEDIA

MAKE SURE THEY KNOW WE IZ GETTIN DEY WOMEN SHEEEEEEIT..

>didn't you have a meltdown where you posted like a thousand stills photos from Blacked.com?

I'm pretty sure that's was a bot.

Cosby

The only white men are old fucks
>ayy

> That fake as fuck Kardashian ass

I'm convinced the entire family is trying to lie to the public that she has a fat ass but in reality its average as fuck or implanted.

>she's probably a Mean Girl type, using feminism as a guise for her machinations.
So? That doesn't make her feminist shilling a-okay. She's actively contributing to the destruction of western society.
>Are you going to bring up her "friendship" with Dunham?
She was a massive popstar long before anyone cared about Dunham. I don't see why she would need to pretend to be friends with Dunham to advance her career.

He's trolling by the way it's cgi. Also bill cosby and donald trump are in the bed. Here is full image.

>implanted
There's absolutely no doubt that her ass is an implant. Ass implants are popular right now.

this is the same broke nigger who rapped about emmitt till at one point. Who was rightfully executed for this same bullshit

I thought it was common knowledge that she had ass implants.

We already know she got nogged, she isn't our waifu. People just make nazi memes about her because it's hilarious.

It's CGI retards.

It's pretty much confirmd that she has ass implants.

>mfw people took the nazi Taylor memes to a while other level and started idolizing the known coal burner

Everything that continues the status quo does so. You doing your job does so, and so do I. Her job is just bigger that our jobs. user made an active claim that she "likes black cock".

as to why would she need to pretend to be friends with Dunham, it's not to "advance her career", she probably needed that as PR to target this and that demographic. I think that these people are generally pretty lonely, they don't have a lot of friends, thus their friendship didn't last long. really. I do tend to think that her friendship with a girl like Karlie Kloss is more genuine. Karlie has a lot in common with Swift, she is also this "pretty white girl", but has some natural built in awkwardness that she had to overcome because of her height, I can see how they could bond.

>Sup Forums is one person

Taytay was always a coal burning whore

strawpoll.me/10581435/r

Rage wants to be loke hitler btfo of him

Coalburning slut.

>performed at the Republican national convention
>Was a country singer before full pop
>proud Christian

No one in this thread knows what they are talking about

At this point I have to say: Kanye, bitch, Taylor made you famous.

(And Reddit Admins are cucks. SJWs*cough*SRS*cough* brigade every one every day and admins do nothing. But have the audacity to merely maybe suggest brigading back, and the cuckmins suspend you.)

me on the far left

is it real?

Not anymore.

"I don't really think about things as guys versus girls. I never have. I was raised by parents who brought me up to think if you work as hard as guys, you can go far in life." -Taylor Swift 2013

"A man writing about his feelings from a vulnerable place is brave; A woman writing about her feelings from a vulnerable place is oversharing or whining. Misogyny is ingrained in people from the time they are born." -Taylor Swift 2015

Attended GOP Convention in 2008. Attended GLAAD award show in 2016. Went from having normal friends from her hometown to Lena Dunham.

He's innovative

>At this point I have to say: Kanye, bitch, Taylor made you famous.
Kill yourself tripfag why are you here and mentioning reddit

Is that Bill Cosby on the far right?

Link to video?

>Kim and her step-mother naked in the same bed

Literally who?

I had to fap when i saw OP's picture, Something about blacks and blondes that i love.

Isn't Kanye Sup Forums's waifu?

And people eat that shit up. They love it. There's to be something in the water

>implying any self-respecting Sup Forumslack considers Taylor "Single Mom and Slut Anthem Singer" Swift waifu material.

She's the definition of hollywood kike slut now. Do not want.

Not only did this shameless nigger proudly marry that whore, who's only known for taking Ray J's cock on camera, but years later he puts a fucking CGI graphic of him nude, nearly spooning her in bed.

C U C K
U
C
K

A L E R T
L
E
R
T

It's obviously all CGI.

I can't believe I share a website with some of you people. How could you possibly think that Kanye just shared real naked pictures of George Bush, Donald Trump, Taylor Swift, Bill Cosby, and a bunch of other celebrities?

I can't believe you retards fucking took the bait here.

>Liking taylorshit
How do you feel cucks?
Your tumblr sjw cunt who looks like a zombie without her 10kg of makeup and who is a bi-trash doesn't care about you at all.
Kill yourself cucks

LMAO this is actually hilarious

cuckdar goin off

but dat shit be symbolic n shit cuz da white bitch's ass facing Ray J but her face facing Kanye so she be lookin 2 him u kno 4 like what she want her future 2 be nd she pointing her ass at the nigga she dont want no more

its realy deep shit mane

bretty gud

They're all wax sculptures, but CGI works, too for you lads.

This

Post, I'm curious

manlet

Niggers literally do not fucking care how many dicks a bitch has taken as long as they are next in line.

This is why Kanye is the voice of our generation. How artistic.

here you go lad

oops forgot the link:

cncdn.miaopai.com/stream/ewy~L8q16IcY1hWPWSyVjg__.mp4

I can't even tell who these are besides Trump

Wouldn't have even guessed Taylor

>wanting to see Kim & Caitlyn scissoring

>not showing Taylor's feet in a video

This will solve itself pretty quickly morans:

If it's actually Taytay and/or Authorised by Taytay, it'll slide.
If it's an unauthorised cgi likeness of taytay as many suspect, expect lawsuits thick and fast...

For now forget it, it's gossip media bullshit.

>giving this 70 IQ chimp attention

this is kotaku tier publicity stunts

>"I don't really think about things as guys versus girls. I never have. I was raised by parents who brought me up to think if you work as hard as guys, you can go far in life."

But this is a good mentality.

really makes you think...

Kanye is even more obsessed with Tay than Sup Forums. Pretty sad tbqh, pure Taylor will never burn his coal no matter what he does.

Too bad she's already burned other coal.

Fucking race traitor whore.

>A man writing about his feelings from a vulnerable place is brave;
According to women only.

>A woman writing about her feelings from a vulnerable place is oversharing or whining.
According to men, and it is.

Yeah , it don't matter who nut in her. It matter who love her. Right my cuck?

Prove it.

Hurting your fweelings?

>no asians
RACIST

ZOMG, thank Kek it's faaaake.

The fucking nigger name drops Taylor the way Milo name drops Sup Forums.

theverge.com/2016/6/24/12025354/kanye-west-famous-music-video-tidal-live-stream-watch
theres a fucking count down

man the jews got this filth out there quick. must not want us thinking about brexit too much