What do you think Sup Forumsfags?

Master race obv.

>Utah
>Idaho
>Wyoming
>South Dakota
>Montana
>North Dakota

There are some of the whitest states, and among the lowest average IQ on that list.

all blacks live in the south, lowers IQ average

Liberals are statistically crazier than Conservatives

What do you think OP?

Those IQs are bullshit

Mental disorders are usually indicative of higher level brain functioning, retard.

>B-but niggers!

>Some of the whitest states in the nation among lowest IQ
>Some of the most diverse states among highest IQ

As I said those fucking IQ measurments are garbage
It is clear that the whiter the state, the higher the IQ

>Women are more likely to have mental disorders than men

>Women have higher level brain functioning then men

Get the fuck out you tard.

>working class states vote republican
>middle/upper class states vote democrat and pretend to care about the interests of the working class

This.

>New Mexico

Makes sense, that state is not only run by retards but populated by them?

I think that liberals love to talk about IQ when it's convenient to them, but completely ignore the topic when it's not.

For example, it's convenient for liberals to claim that low IQ people tend to be right wing. So, of course, they parade these kinds of statistics around like some kind of holy grail.

But when we're talking about how black people have lower IQs than white people suddenly IQ doesn't matter and shouldn't be considered. Then liberals will sit there and make up excuses about how IQ isn't an accurate measurement of intelligence and IQ tests are all biased.

So basically liberals are hypocritical twats. Intelligent people don't give a shit about IQ.

HAH! suck it Kansas Missourian Master Race

IQ literally means nothing in the real world. It's just a way for redditfags and people with liberal meme degrees to flaunt how much better they are at taking arbitrary tests.

I think a real life skill or a trade is much more important than "muh arbitrary number that determines my intelligence"

1 google search proves this fake

I have a high IQ and agree with right wing politics.

huh, really makes you think

Wow, way to dig up some really old shitposting.

This shit was debunked by Snopes in 2004.

12 year old shitposting. Holy fuck, OP.

Where did they get these IQ numbers? They can't have had a very good sample set or they would have stated it in the chart.

PMTBH.
Texas has a low avg IQ because of all of the blacks and illegals.

>>Mental disorders are usually indicative of higher level brain functioning, retard.
Did you just insult him and then compliment him? Mixed signals, dude.

>I only care about IQ when we talk about race, but I will complain when you talk about IQ and political preference. I will then build a strawman and accuse you of cherrypicking, when I am the one doing exactly that right now.

You are an interesting person.

It's absolute shit, is where they got it from.

Gets updated every election too, with completely different numbers, based on what's required to fit the narrative.

This is literally the kind of shitpost that made me drop the Democratic party. This was back in 2004 when shitposting was relatively new and unheard of. That's when the left-wing manipulation really got going.

Really hope OP was just a troll and not an actual believer.

Lol, because all those states have a higher percentage of nignogs and mexicants.
For example, Mississippi has the highest percentage of blacks out of any other state.

Here is the actual reason:

>lower IQ states are obviously packed with niggers
>niggers don't vote
>whites vote red to sort the niggers out

Not an argument

MA! Education capital of the world!

Some of the lowest IQ states on that list are also some of the whitest.

>Utah
>Idaho
>Wyoming
>South Dakota
>Montana
>North Dakota

Correct, when someone creates a strawman there is no actual argument. He created a strawman.

Higher IQ does not always mean better decision making. It's a left wing maymay

T. 140+ IQ

So you are saying smarter =crazier?
That's crazy.

Let me translate your post for all our lurkers.
>NUH UH I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I
>IM RUBBER YOU'RE GLUE
>HURRRRRRRRRRRRRDURRRRRRRRRRRRR

I didn't accuse anyone of cherrypicking. I accused him of being politically biased. I also did not present my own personal positions on either of the examples I cited. You're accusing me of a strawman attack while conducting one right now.

My opinion about IQ is that it's a generally inaccurate measurement of intelligence. It's especially unreliable when you're comparing relatively close levels of intelligence.

Now that I've presented my position how about you go ahead and let us all know what you think about the fact that black people have lower IQs than white people.

That's what your entire thread is.

Republican states have statistically more niggers.

>old left
"We need to stand up for the working class."
>new left
"Ugh fucking redneck shitlords I can't even."

>New York
>109

Sureeee

they're full of niggers

>States full of black people have low average IQs

Shocking

2000. Also where did they get those IQ stats?

they have many jews there goy

IQ can be trained, and is usually boosted by western education.

So, we have a nation of critical thinkers ready to work for a corporation, without being smart enough to objectively question the morality of their actions.

Pack it up boys. OP is going to run away now that he's been BTFO. Or he'll wait a while until people stop posting and then suddenly he'll start replying again when he thinks everyone is gone.

You created a strawman.

>I think that liberals love to talk about IQ when it's convenient to them, but completely ignore the topic when it's not.
>For example, it's convenient for liberals to claim that low IQ people tend to be right wing. So, of course, they parade these kinds of statistics around like some kind of holy grail.
>But when we're talking about how black people have lower IQs than white people suddenly IQ doesn't matter and shouldn't be considered. Then liberals will sit there and make up excuses about how IQ isn't an accurate measurement of intelligence and IQ tests are all biased.
>So basically liberals are hypocritical twats. Intelligent people don't give a shit about IQ.

^THAT^ is called a strawman.

I created one for you to showcase the hypocrisy and trigger you. It went completely over your head and clearly triggered you with a very emotional response.

>the only ones Republicans are diagnosed with more is dyslexia

KEK

So basically democrats are emotionally disturbed and republicans are mentally challenged?

Sounds about right.

Your last two replies have literally just said "NO U". I don't need to know what your IQ is to know you're unintelligent.

My work here is done. Have fun on damage control faggot.

Republicans probably are dumber than democrats. Here is why:

Republicans, until 2016, haven't even really been conservative. They were cuckservatives, and dumb hicks in trailer parks voted for them because muh jesus

>ragequit

lol bye

underrated.

That's literally a fake graph OP.

this meme triggers Sup Forumsfags

see thread

Higher black population.

We've been over this, and each time it's always the foreign flags who seem to be clueless...

>16 year old statistics
:)