Why are the Cartel so violent?

Why are the Cartel so violent?

All they do is smuggle drugs. They act like they're ISIS or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_in_North_America
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's almost as if Hispanics aren't white and therefore are subhuman

Imagine that

In their blood.

Because they have to fight 50 other cartels and the local village just for water when they're passing through the area. Central America and to an extent south Mexico are literally warzones.

Nicaragua has a higher murder rate than basically every other North American country combined.

I will exlain
There are a LOT of Cartels in Mexico, they have to be as cruel as posible so other cartels won't try to sell dope in their territories

Those people who you see being killed in videos are actually kidnappers and other scum

There are only 3 countries in North America...

They have the low IQ of niggers along with the huge egos and uppitiness of niggers and the hatred of white people, like niggers.

Basically they're niggers.

Who is even alive anymore to buy the drugs? How do these people reproduce if they slaughter entire villages.

Why don't they just try to build decent jobs for fuck's sake?

Fuck you, Mexican sub-human scum.

who is even alive...
Americans and Canadians

Why doesn't the government just back one cartel?

If there was a monopoly Mexico would be peaceful.

>Who is even alive anymore to buy the drugs?

The U.S. my man.
The war is more about the traffic routes rather than selling points.

>Who is even alive anymore to buy the drugs?
Hello my white friend

>Why don't they just try to build decent jobs for fuck's sake?
Because the cartel heads like the power and money that comes from being able to control thousands of people by raw force.

>Fuck you, Mexican sub-human scum.
See above, they're only slightly worse than the US government.

Fucking Jew. Gtfo srs.

Exactly.

Why did he kill Marilyn Manson?

Unfortunately the bichos pictured are mara, common here. The USA exported them to here in the 90's

I'm not even kidding. You're literally sub-human. Uncivilized monkey.

How about they become respectable heads. I'm sure they'd much rather be honorable and nationalistic heads.

Everyone wants to be respected rather than feared.

Because deregulation.

Seriously.

When the military and politicians controlled the drug trade, there was no competition. When they stopped in the 90's, any mother fucker with enough cousins, AK's and Machetes got in on the gold rush. And the only way to protect your business was violence. And the only way to counter violence was to escalate it.

Even in the Gov. there are fragmentation.

For example, the past Governor of my state supported the cartel of sinaloa, but the current governor supports the CJNG.

So yes, it's always like that.

>They act like they're ISIS or something.

That's because they're trained by the government

There are 300 million mexicans dumbass, and 90% of the drugs go to America or Europe anyway

It's not Mexicans buying the drugs retard.

It's not rocket science.

>Be poor as fuck, literally destitute.
>A short smuggle away is a market with billions of dollars for illegal goods that are easy to obtain and transport in your country

They used to. The War On Drugs ramp up, with the Americans getting the military and government out of the trade, left the door open for independent business.

Mexico imported us MS-13

>spaniards were brutal bastards
>aztects were brutal bastards
why wouldn't mexicans be brutal bastards?

pure monkeys
not mixed w spanish
no empathy gene
descended from people who did blood sacrifices of their best warriors every year to make the sun come out.
violent but dumb as fuck, we could smash them the day we decided to.

>Everyone wants to be respected rather than feared.
Not true

I mean, going back to the US govt. comparison, just look at Hillary.

Retard. Stop embarrassing us in front of the other flags.

What kind of bull shit Sup Forums tier thread is this?

>we could smash them the day we decided to.
With no problem.

But your government will never do that.
War is a business my man.

Usually because of broken famlies (emigration etc.) kids usually get into gangs at a young age. Then they are forced to commit brutal acts of violence at a young age. They then become used to it.

>>spaniards were brutal bastards
Now they all speak with a lisp. What happened?

Oh well, just some conquers and inquisitions.

>Why are the Cartel so violent? All they do is smuggle drugs

this is ''why don't they just print more money to combat poverty''-level retardation

What? There's:
USA
Maple Syrup
Illegals
Nothing else.

Because there are other cartels user

Why are you parading your ignorance for all to see?

Israel needs enriching multicultural diversity

Its simple.

They have to be violent in order to survive although if they just made Cocaine legal they wouldn't have do this.

TLC

Canada
U.S.
Mexico

1+1+1 = 3

current govt wouldn't
trump might
NS revolution definatly would.

Would you want us to do it?

It's a purely white spanish trait.

>A 1598 engraving by Theodor de Bry depicting a Spaniard feeding Indian children to his dogs.

Why do you think el chapo is in jail now? Sinaloa was given power to overtake the zetas but they couldn't let the leader be free. So el chapo goes to jail, sinaloa stays in power, the cartels are weaker after fighting each other, violence dies down, so drugs keep moving with less violence.

I have no idea.
Our legal and political system is beyond fucked, so even a military intervention will have no effect.

Maybe legalizing the drugs in your country [Production/selling/possession/etc], cut all the money for the cartels. Yes, it's the best option.

Blame the white people and other degenerates who uses it for parties etc..

Would you look at that

Guess sometimes being a demilitarized county ain't that bad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_in_North_America

i have long advocated that here.

i'm not sure who is getting paid on this side, or if the people calling the shots are just that stupid.

Gun companies will never allow drugs to be legalized, they make too much money with the drug wars.

Or, y'know, they could have laws and actually enforce them correctly.
Mexico suffers from the corruption of their ancestors that they seem to all inherit.
It makes sense when a lot of criminals used to run away there but even before that they were still uncontrollably attracted to corruption.

During late 60s cartels were formed in Mexico. Basically it was corrupt politicians + farmers.

During 40 decades there was a peaceful time, Why? These gys, bought policemen and bureucrats so they could deliver drugs peacefully from one place to another "without being detected".

Then 2000 came, PRI (The party that governed Mexico for 80+ years) lose and PAN won. New bureucrats and goverment didn't know how to deal with them, Yes, there was many corrupt people, but not all people was bought. Cartels suddenly realize something, THEY could do it WITHOUT paying to authorities, it was more dangerous but at the same time, they could get higher profits. They decided to hire former soldiers and former SWAT teams to join them.

During mid 2000s goverment started attacking cartels, they split several big cartels into smaller ones or smaller organizations by capturing their leaders or killing them, back then there were only 3 big cartels, nowdays there are more than 20 different cartels.

Smaller cartels started fighting for territories and turfs, because their military backgrounds, the cartels got more violent (Not to mention the unsuccesful CIA operation "Fast and Furious" that failed, and basically provided weapons to all cartels).

Cartels now have thousands of people bought inside the goverment, Goverment doesn't want to deal with them, because:
1. If they deal with cartels, many people (Including high ranking officials, and many politicians) will be exposed
2. Goverment and corrupt people will lose one of their biggest (If not the biggest) source of income

So basically they let the little pawns kill each other until a new treaty or new big organizations are formed.

If the buying stops the producing too.

More people are buying than making.
It's easier to stop production.
The problem is no one actually wants to.
Asian laws are just insect bullshit.

So youre tolerating the druggies? why not poison their shit.

Because we believe in freedom in America.
Living like a slave is fine for asians I guess but you're a miserable people that I do not envy.
Your way of life is shitty.

They're a combination of Blacks and Aztec savages, some of the most violent groups alive.
People from south of the tropic of cancer are almost universally savages

Spanish arent white

>Blacks
Don't believe this meme, we actually killed all slaves, but don't tell that to dindus or SJWs or they will get mad at us.

>Nicaragua has a higher murder rate than basically every other North American country combined.

Don't lie on the internet.

>>Spanish arent white
Only spics and dindu's say that.

I don't know about Nicaragua, but Honduras has one of the highest murder rates ever.

Basically Central America is a no man's land. But Mexico looks more violent because 200K dead people in 10 years looks more menacing than 30K, but when you compare 200K in a 110M population vs 30K in a 7M population, then you realize which countries are more dangerous.

>All they do is smuggle drugs. They act like they're ISIS or something.

Because the drugs are illegal. That means disputes cant be solved by courts, so they have to solve them on the street, or they end up having their shit pushed in by other gangs

also this

Literally killing the competition

Too bad their operations into the US will be stymied when the GWoT is erected with built in tunnel detectors

I've made that argument before

In a Berenstein world, the drugs thing quickly snowballed into a fascist movement to reclaim Central America and run it like Italy

So that we may all be stars now, in the Dope Show.

>During late 60s cartels were formed in Mexico.
didn't they form in columbia first

>There are a LOT of Cartels in Mexico, they have to be as cruel as posible so other cartels won't try to sell dope in their territories

yeah that's working out really well too isn't it?

The real reason is you're a bunch of fucking savages that will use any excuse to brutalize each other

Who says i envy yours mate

I just want see them exterminated. Simians should be shot on sight. I am very excited about my AR15 in the mail.

Thx for the info bro

They are in the most capitalist market in darwinian sense, They're outside the law already so who cares. Still I can imagine people getting killed over fucking grocery store customers but it's in post USSR countries, seriously slavs are fucking savages. There's even kinda saying in Poland: when emigrating worst thing that can happen to you is to meet another polish person.

killing and maiming is white as fuck
the inquisition was after the kikes
no hicieron nada
son niƱos buenos