Fury Road Is Great

Did you guys come around to this movie yet,
or are most of you still stuck in a 'women are stupid and I don't like them' phase?

Embodiment of reddit in a cinematic form

ebin meme

But user this movie is popular, obviously Sup Forums will shit on it.

Princess Fiona and I watched it the other night, and it was great

this is the easiest way to spot a redditor

no, you insecure idiot, I (unfortunately) saw this movie myself, and it is truly one of the biggest pieces of crap ever made

This remains the best movie I've seen since seeing it.

Not the best movie I've EVER seen, to be clear, I just haven't seen a movie released since that was as good.

Stop watching exclusively capeshit

Jesus Christ Fezzik, clean your room.

I nothing to write home about, but is the only prequel/sequel/reboot that made me have fun instead of cringing.

Every hater is just triggered, and any fanboy should just watch more movies.

Women are cunts and all have yeast infection.
Also they are obsesssed with money
Also fuck you white knight go back to cuck town aka redditt

If I could be queer I would fuck stinky slimy holes

Starting a thread on Fury Road is an open invitation for shitposting. Most people here seem to like the movie but the vocal minority hates it because
>muh reddit cucklord lefty/pol/ sjw buzzwords
Probably the same 16 year olds who still complain about """""normies"""""

True on so many levels.

even worse, an imdb user who doesn't know anything about the filmmaking process who thinks a movie is bad because it's "dumb"

>"reeeee Hollywood is unoriginal and uses too much cgi"
>original film with practical effects comes out
>"reeeee women"

shit film outside of its CGI

>>"reeeee Hollywood is unoriginal and uses too much cgi"
This film was a CGI spectacle though.

Only Bay's Transformers compare

I had a hard time liking it since the good guys were actually the bad guys and their actions made no sense

I thought fury road was the first mad Max, still haven't watched any yet

I don't give a fuck if its CGI or practicals if the movie's fun. Reddit Road wasn't fun, it was retarded.

The video game was pretty great too.
>great car combat
>wasteland looks fucking beautiful
>runs great on even the shittiest toaster
>took just enough from the movie to be recognizable but still its own thing
The combat was pretty bland, but everything else was top notch. Pretty rare for a game based on a movie.

I never understood this argument, this movie absolutely shits on women. Women in the movie fuck everything up, and the men in the movie are the only ones trying to make life work: Max, Immortan Joe

on top of it all Furiosa ascends to the same power structure that Joe held - there's no symbolism or visual allegories to her destroying it - she literally appropriates it for herself.

It's so tone deaf film.

I saw it first on mushrooms and it was fucking glorious. I agree that it doesn't make sense since they just take over the citadel themselves but it's just what happens in history and almost every coup d'état. I was honestly more mad about the way Immortan distributed the water, at least build a reservoir or a basin for the water to collect

I always liked it, quite a lot, but I actually don't quite enjoy it as much as the first 2 times I watched it. Road Warrior is the superior film by far, it just has more depth to it. But Fury Road is a good movie and a great experience. Before I gave it a 9/10. Now I'll give it an 8/10.

WITNEEEEESS!

I prefer Thunderdome

women are stupid and i like them

FURIOUS HILLAROSA LOST

WOMEN ARE NOT LEADERS

THIS FEMINIST PROPAGANDA MOVIE IS BANNED IN TRUMP'S AMERICA

I remember that thread.

By the time this movie went out the cuck meme was at is peak, so it was imposible to see the plot as it is. Not as ot shows.
In other words the epic 4channers felt for the marketing tools.

>the cuck meme was at is peak, so it was imposible to see the plot as it is

Only true for retards.

THE PLOT IS THE PATRIARCHY BEING SMASHED BY AN UPPITY TURBODYKE AND HER MUZZLED NUMALE KUCK

I can't tell if this is irony or not.

Man, I should really go to reddit then

You faggot

In his head, he made an argument.

DONT RACK UR BRAIN TOO HARD

WHAT MATTERS IS THE FEMINIST PROPAGANDA PUSH FAILED AND A WOMAN WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT :^)

But it is the actual plot. Immortan Joe is a strong leader who risks his life to protect his women, gives purpose to his followers and tries to actually build some kind of a society, and even keeps his deformed children around instead of just killing them at birth. Meanwhile all the women are completely useless and the only thing they accomplish is steal what he has built in the end.

this, simply, but plebchan cucks can't see the reality it seems. btw it was confirmed by theron herself.

the movie is good but there is some stupid shit in it

you can have more than one opinion about something, but that concept is probably too difficult for your nut-sized brain to grasp.

I still can't tell

This is 100% retarded tho.

>waaah why does this movie not cater to meeee?
Because you're a bitchy kissless autistic permavirgin NEET

It was okay at best, only worth one watch and that has nothing to do with the womyn

The entire movie was a car chase

>we have to drive over here
>it's not what we thought over here and we're being chased
>we have to drive in the other direction

It was visually exciting but by the last quarter of the film I was bored and waiting for something else to happen

CRY ABOUT IT SHILLARY

YOU LOST :^)

I'm not American and I don't give a shit about politics. What's this got to do with Fury Road tho?

I don't fucking care

go back to Sup Forums mouth breather

nope, it's not retarded, it was obvious turbo feminist fantasy
Don't care about your sarcasm, reddit numale

I don't even know what I'm doing on this board anymore. I feel like trying to talk chimps out of eating their own shit.

Yes, it was what the movie would have been without propaganda in fact.

ITS A FEMINIST FANTASY ABOUT A WOMAN BEING INSTALLED AS LEADER OF A MALE SOCIETY

ANYONE DENYING THE OBVIOUS ARE BUTTHURT AUSTRALIANS AND MALE FEMINIST KUCKS :^)

what you perceive as "women fucking everything up," feminists and women perceive as good/righteous/appropriate/not fucking up. they simply don't see things as you or i might

what an awful meme, Immortan Joe is not supposed to be great, he milks women, normal people don't like that you know... Btw the fucking comics even confirmed he was not trying to have civilization, but just trying to get an heir to continue his evil reign.

>bold turbo dyke defending women from an evil patriarch who milks them, meeting a gang of granny bikers protecting the "seed"...
>who killed the world
>you don't have to obey him
>woman is pregnant, granny says she hopes it wont be a boy or something

Nope, not feminist at all bros.

Pretty incredible how an orange and blue car chase can blind some "men".

I thought she was a QT trap

How butthurt are you about a film that does not align with your politics?

WTF you talking about? The movie ends with her opening the floodgates for the peoples.

>MUZZLED NUMALE KUCK
One of the harem seeing him covered in blood: "Are you alright?"
Furiosa: That's not his blood.

LITERALLY MUZZLED THEN KEPT ON A LEASH TILL HE TURNS INTO HER MALE FEMINIST ALLY

Max isn't a man. He's a mythological hero. He isn't part of the society in the movie and his behavior isn't sexed at all. The movie is 100% feminist.

Your mom is 100% cunt and unsurprisingly so are you user

Who hurt you babby

I still get surprised how you faggots still have the energy to REEEEEEEEE!!!post shit about this movie.
Like it actually changed anything in the world.

These shit threads are literally it's biggest ongoing legacy, and it's pretty pathetic.

i really enjoyed it desu

Holy shit that thread.
>literal cave troll lives in the basement of a polish family

>film about Max saving dumb cunts from being dead few times
>FEMINIST PROPAGANDA REEEEEEEEEEEE
Sup Forums is literally the first place where I've seen this stupid shit. The movie is fucking great and one of the best action movie of the last decade. Also music and visuals are fucking awesome. Visited cinema twice.

Jesus christ, you're too autistic even for Sup Forums.

BE A GOOD FEMINIST ALLY AND HELP HER SMASH THE PATRIARCHY TO INSTALL A FEMALE LEADER

BRAVO FEMKUCK

>or are most of you still stuck in a 'women are stupid and I don't like them' phase?
i am but i still like the movie very much

Road Warrior was better

Better than any film directed by Mel Gibson ever

Average fury road fan.

You're both wrong, the movie was being hyped up for being "feminist"and Sup Forums started hating it before it even came out.

>I have no idea what I'm talking about

>I don't even know what I'm doing on this board anymore. I feel like trying to talk chimps out of eating their own shit.
this

Women can just be tough and competent without it being white male genocide.

Did you guys see Arrival?

Welcome to Sup Forums

I really like the use of CGI in Fury Road. Besides the big red storm, which was a little bit much, it was used for backgrounds and touch-ups. So the the practical effects and stunts are actually enhanced by the CG around them. Unlike in Transformers where the CG is center-stage.

I didn't so much enjoy the extreme Blue/Orange. We have an extremely easy comparison to Road Warrior which uses the same basic sand/sky without oversaturating it and I think this makes Road Warrior look much better overall.

Also, I wish they had just shot the day-for-night in black and white instead of using color correction blue.

Road Warrior has a charming no-budget style that Fury Road lacks, and I think looks a little cooler overall.

But I think Fury Roads spectacle (stunts) and pacing (90% non-stop action that just barely UNDERstays its welcome) make it more enjoyable than Road Warrior.

>Women can just be tough and competent without it being white male genocide.
Can one of you Sup Forums-cucks helps me understand what is so hard about this thought?

I honestly don't know where all this hate for Fury Road came from, it's a basic story premise executed well that creates a believable world.

George Miller only said that it wouldn't make sense for Max alone to be rescuing the wives because it would make a knight in shining armor effect. It's just another story that Max gets involved in, so I don't think their focus on the girls and Furiousa is excessive if we want to get into the narrative.

My favorite movie of 2015. I saw it in IMAX for free because a friend of mine worked there. Best theatre experience of my life.

Sup Forums hates it because the director spoke with a feminist once.