What are some films about women's rights

What are some films about women's rights

Can't wait for Trump to repeal Roe and Wade and truly stump toasties like this.

>Trump prevents lefties from reproducing just by existing

Bueno

It's a good thing, it was probably a wyte boi

Fuck woman are stupid

>Roe and Wade
Why repeal it dumfuck? Kills plenty of niggers and liberals

Liberals are so fucking dumb, Trump's election should be a wake up call that the majority of the country doesn't support toxic SJW values and women's rights. They should stop whining and move somewhere else if they don't get that.

I would honestly abort if I were her tbqh

I would abort both of you

This 2bh, the amount of niggers getting killed thanks to this is worth putting up with smug child murdering whores, also less liberals

I say we help her with the abortion by lining up and taking turns punching her in the stomach.

>murdering your own children
>a "right"

This is why the left isn't taken seriously. Literally everything they want is a "right", and literally everything they don't want is "fascism".

You can still abort yourself right now, it's never too late.

Kek, do you faggots even know what the statistics on who gets abortions are?

>more niglets running around without decent parenting

WHAT COULD GO WRONG

I'm not against abortions being available, but holy fuck that's the most retarded justification for it I've ever heard.
Good though, I guess. Dumb shits like that should never reproduce

Are you sure people who vote republican get abortions?

I'm a liberal and honestly the anti Trump shit is getting more annoying than the pro Trump shit.

Are you sure niggers who are far more religious than whites get abortions?

>do you faggots even know what the statistics on who gets abortions are?

By far blacks more than anyone else

>fetus
>child

No welfare, they'll starve.

Donald Trump could force her to have an abortion and she would still hate him. These people just want to be angry.

I'll be amused in a couple years when he has done literally none of the bullshit they claim he will, and they'll still be screaming about it

this

Surely no one of religious faith could ever be a hypocrite!

>child
>toddler

Dude people are or are not people based on their age lmao!

>niggers who are far more religious than whites

What part of the Bible commands them to shoot each other over Jordan Sneakers?

The Book of Kangz

>Parasite
>Person
#RingwormLivesMatter

What is it with liberal scum and their desire to not just kill unborn children but tell the world about it?

>Unborn children
At the early stage I assume it's in, her fetus is a tiny blob with no consciousness. Who cares what she does with it?

There's not really an excuse when contraceptives are readily and easily available though

Well, they are for now...

By your logic then Republican women are just as likely to have an abortion.
The same part that commands white people to fuck their cousin and shoot up heroin.

>user in charge of knowing how the us government works

>Implying "adult" women aren't parasites.

Contraceptives aren't all 100% pregnancy proof

>They should stop whining and move somewhere else
there's nowhere to move to

>a politician will ever get rid of welfare or social security
An excellent way to make sure their party doesn't get elected into any office again for the next twenty years

If a fetus is a person, why doesn't the census count them? Why do people say "we have 2 children and one on the way" instead of saying "we have 3 children?" When there's a miscarriage why don't they have a funeral?

hey, in ancient rome the head of a household was legally allowed to murder infants that were his children or grandchildren for any reason at all

it worked pretty good for them

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but none of these things will ever happen in your lifetime.

Presidents are powerless. Abortion and welfare have been a thing for a very long time and us memeing a candidate into office will ultimately change nothing because democracy is meaningless.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.... What everlasting changes have Obama, W, Clinton, and HW made that actually changed the coarse of history?

(Aside from your shitpost answers)

they continued the trend of income inequality that will ultimately tear america apart, they also killed a lot of people

Given the Mid East over to radical Islam in the name of democracy?

DUDE OVERSIMPLIFICATION LMAO

As another user pointed out, the Bible doesn't teach you to shoot people for Air Jordans.

Maybe Republican women aren't getting abortions, but don't worry...there's plenty of hypocrisy in religion to go around!

>When there's a miscarriage why don't they have a funeral?
Some people actually do shit like that though. It's fucking weird desu.
I agree with you, not trying to argue.

Guess you forgot this ancient meme

Fucking weirdo's man. You don't have a funeral for something that didn't even live outside the womb. A miscarried fetus is barely above garbage.

This is one of the times when seeing a couple disgusts me, thinking about the fact that a man actually put his penis in that.

Was that a miscarriage though or a baby that was born and lived for a time? Also

>juggalos

That baby didn't deserve that. Let her keep her dignity and bury her in a plain casket.

Juggalos are subhuman, user, but you should know this by now. Nobody can listen to ICP that much and not be a disgusting creature.

I think it was stillborn, so not much different

People die every minute. This is meaningless

Yeah it's fucked up
I remember reading one story where a family was told during the pregnancy that it was just fucked, if they didn't abort it it would be horrifically deformed and guaranteed to die almost immediately.
They still carried it to term, named it, dressed it, and took a bunch of family photos with it in the whole 1 day before it died in what was probably fucking agony.

over half a million iraqi civilians were killed in fighting or terrorist attacks during the iraq war, that's not meaningless

Poor bastard saw what he was getting into and decided to opt out as soon as possible

It would be easier to just abort it and try again anyway lmao

Doesn't matter if it's a child, it's alive. You know you can't just kill a dog, right? It's not only fully conscious humans who have the right to live.

It would have been far easier and more humane
But
>Muh Jesus

So would you complain about animals being killed and eaten? Probably not.

But there would be no guarantee that it actually would die. My parent were told I'd probably die in a couple of years. I didn't, look at me shitposting now.

If it was an animal I cared about, I would. And if you don't care about your child, you should go ahead and kys instead of procreating.

This argument is retarded because at the end of the day everyone who's pro-abortion didn't actually want themselves to be aborted. If you're fighting for something that only happens to other people and you don't want it to happen to you, that's a sign your issue might not be a very good one.

This thing was properly fucked up, like hideously deformed. Even if it could miraculously not die, it's entire "life" would be spent in a bed hooked up to machines.
Sometimes that's just the way it is.
If I had to choose between death and being a fucked-up manfish thing trapped in a hospital bed, I'd take death without a doubt.

Nobody has a right to live

If I was aborted, it would have been before I developed any form of consciousness, so not bring a sentient being I would not have had any opinion on it.
I don't see it as killing people because the person hasn't actually come into existence yet.

>You know you can't just kill a dog, right?
says who?

The Red Pill

And sometimes doctors say that things will go horribly so that if they actually do, they're not held responsible and if they don't, they're hailed as miracle workers. Predicting the worst case scenario is a win-win for doctors, they do that all the time.

>My parent were told I'd probably die in a couple of years. I didn't
never too late to fix that mistake

They don't exist.

The law. Go ahead, bash a stray dog with a bat, see what happens.

You don't mind if I kill you painlessly in your sleep sometime next week? You won't be consious to feel it, so no problem there.

>if you don't care about your child

What child? There's a fetus, but no child.

>everyone who's pro abortion didn't want themselves to be aborted

But they're not fetuses. They're grown humans.

>implying he hasn't done that before and nothing happened

Some people do you retard if want to measure life with time then old people should be the most important

>People die every minute. This is meaningless
Found the 16yo right-wing "intellectual".

>if you want to measure life with time old people should be the most important

But old people are people. Fetuses aren't.

>it's called different, so it's a different thing!!
Well you won that argument. What defines human life in your opinion? Conscious thought? You don't have that in your sleep. Any brain activity at all? Coma patients don't have that, we don't kill them if they're guaranteed to come out of coma healthy in 8 months. So what exactly is it that makes fetus so unworthy of life in your opinion?

That would be killing a living, existing person.
In the case of a fetus, the person has never existed. It cannot have any opinion or preference.

>a bird is smart enough to protect her eggs
>a liberal isn't
Can't make that shit up.

Do you get upset when men masturbate and throw all of those sperm cells into a paper towel?

>Obama, W, Clinton, and HW made that actually changed the coarse of history?
Those were puppets trump is our champion! He will fix america

>repeal Roe v Wade
>repealing a Supreme Court decision

This is your average Trump supporter

Is this the level of retardation I have to argue with? Someone who doesn't understand the difference between a sperm and a fetus? Life begins when sperm inseminates the egg. I don't understand how retarded you have to be to argue with that.

Not him, but in some cases it's that the fetus doesn't deserve the bad life it might get if it's disabled, poor parents, rape, put into care, etc. It's easier to just try again later

Also,

>muh false equivalency

>You don't mind if I kill you painlessly in your sleep sometime next week? You won't be consious to feel it, so no problem there.
oh god please, do

I don't fear death, infact I embrace it. I fear dying. I was dead for 13 billion years before I was born, and I can do another 13 no problem. This is just a coffee break.

>the bad life it might get if it's disabled, poor parents, rape, put into care
I would rather grow up poor than be dead, I'd rather give handjobs to men under the bridge than be dead. I'd even rather be disabled than dead. Really anything is better than being dead other than constant agony, but not every disability does that

Just pop some pill and go to sleep. What's the problem there?

Life doesn't have anything to do with it. You don't care about the cows that are killed to make steaks.

A bird is also dumb enough to feed a brood parasite to the point that its actual offspring starve. Shit analogy.

Why does abortion trigger cuckservatives so much?

If you're dependent on the state when you're poor/disabled, etc. the decision to live is not solely your own.

And yeah, you say that now, but I'd argue a baby has no concept of death (only pain, hunger, etc.) and even less so for a fetus

Wouldn't work, prescription drug overdose has the highest failure rate of any suicide method. I work in EMS so I see it all the time. They take a whole bottle of pills thinking it'll kill themselves, but as it turns out the human body is actually good at filtering out toxins so they don't die. Then 3 hours of excruciating pain later they call me to take them to the hospital and a few days later they're fine. Although they did fuck up their kidneys and liver real good so in a few years they'll have organ failure and be unable to get on a donor list due to a history of suicide attempts.

Anyway that's why I fear death, my work has put me into contact with so many people who are slowly dying (and some who died right in front of me) has made me terrified of that process. In my experience its always painful slow and terrifying. That doesn't sound particularly pleasant to me.

I'd be more than happy to shed my consciousness though, death is an end to all problems, all of them. I'd never kill myself though because it would cause my loved ones to suffer, pretty unfair considering no one ever asked to be born eh?

>Puertorican
>Person

>Chinese
>Person

>Nigger
>Person

I can do that too.

Yeah but you can't do it right.

They want double the blacks in the country so their wife can get fucked by double the BBC.

>her fetus is a tiny blob with no consciousness

Can you actually prove that? Because that's currently speculation that Liberals tell themselves to justify child-murder.