Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace (first 3 albums) and Seether are the tolerable and good buttrock bands...

Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace (first 3 albums) and Seether are the tolerable and good buttrock bands. The rest are terrible. Breaking Benjamin tops them all cause they have an alternative metal sound to their songs.

Attached: 576.jpg (600x576, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-vt5LFF3-Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>SHOW ME HOW TO LIE
>YOU'RE GETTING BETTER ALL THE TIME
>AND TURNING ALL AGAINST THE ONE
>IS AN ART THAT'S HARD TO TEACH

Link

offspring aren't really buttrock imo
americana and everything before it were pretty good

I used to listen to so much Three Days Grace as a kid, lmao

agreed
creed is underrated also

Who is this attractive waman?

That's a thot.

BRAAAAAAAAP

Attached: sniff.jpg (400x266, 35K)

BRRAAAAAAAP

Creed's vocals are quite annoying though

Why do you want to smell her smelly fart user? How does it turn you on?

He wants everything, every essence of her existence. From the ugly to the beauty. Her gaseous fumes blowing in the shallow wind, giving a deadly aroma to her soul. One who dwells in her presence almost immediately falls to her charms, fainting with the Earth. Her aura roams towards your body, glistening and careening the folds of your face, and the wand of life. An entry, a portal and a scar, left in arms so wide one would mistake it as a friendly heart souring your intents. Potions couldn't quench the curse she's embedded on your mind. Infinite prisms and shared labyrinths, shifting around as delicately as the waves in the serene ocean, hold you. Her fervor lies in the chest of drawers. Could you take her pendants and let them chain you to the door of time?

:)

>Why do you want to smell her smelly fart user? How does it turn you on?

Attached: brainlet.png (214x236, 5K)

:)

Gay

Yum

if she arches her back any more she's going to end up as a fucking centaur

Quality thread

Chevelle is the shit

why do women do this to their bodies

Did I just post this ten years ago and it only appeared on the site now?

The only tolerable buttrock bands are Chevelle, Live and Alter Bridge

Alter Bridge isn't really buttrock though. They just get that label because half the band used to be creed.

I used to be the biggest Chevelle fan on the planet when I was in high school but everything after Vena Sera is totally pointless.

Fuck yeah Chevelle is amazing

What is Alter Bridge then? Hard rock?

I'd rock her butt so hard

To attract niggers

OP saved this image (lol) and thought it was appropriate to share on the music board. reminder that you share the board with these people.

it's a hot chick. what's not to love?

i got a warning in 5 seconds after posting this comment on A.
MU is a joke and really needs better moderation

YOU HAD TO HAVE IT ALL
WELL HAVE YOU HAD ENOUGH?
YOU GREEDY LITTLE BASTARD
YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE

hahah

OMFG

Attached: 1518545186771.jpg (525x525, 26K)

read the rules. we have boards for hot chicks.

idk, hard rock i guess. I definitely get more of a classic heavy metal vibe from them. They seem a bit too proficient to really be "butt rock". I always took butt rock to mean that wave of heavily distorted, sloppy "post grunge" bands with angsty lyrics about being a failed normie that came out in the early to mid 2000s

youtube.com/watch?v=9-vt5LFF3-Q

lurk moar

He's doing this because even though she's a total hottie, butt stuff turns him off, so there he goes now thinking about more important stuff. If you can't have it just ignore it

Attached: 1514500056042.jpg (600x600, 101K)

sounds like the Joyce smut letters

>Still listening to buttrock in 2018
You were supposed to graduate to buttmetal like A7x, atr, and trivium...in like 2008 dude.

Need Manuel to fuck that.

Attached: A8405295-0C44-4708-8AF6-842745F509C1.jpg (400x600, 55K)