We need to talk

We need to talk

Attached: chrome_2018-03-12_21-53-28.png (773x351, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XGdbaEDVWp0?t=1m58s
youtu.be/bqFjyo7I8fY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

newshit

What’s the problem?

finally someone pointed that out
and all that's posted there is female vocalist pics

so new

Wanna know how I know you're new?

End yourself.

Attached: UZCGqjz.jpg (1200x1800, 308K)

i don't care new or old i thought this is a music board not spotlight for asian woman fetishists

>continuing
at least discuss music for all i care

I've never actually looked at any of the images you guys post when you hunt down these threads, but like, her nose looks like it was taken off of Michael Jackson and widened a bit.

Attached: 170px-Michael_Jackson_Cannescropped.jpg (170x231, 12K)

That's because she carries on the spirit of MJ.

youtu.be/XGdbaEDVWp0?t=1m58s

youtu.be/bqFjyo7I8fY

Attached: 1520334058677 (1).webm (1400x628, 2.97M)

Has her nose fallen off yet at a concert yet lol... wait no has this happened yet for kpop, pls send me a video of it if it has lmao

I wouldn't say anyone carries the spirit of MJ, tho, he's by far one of the most talented people to have lived in the 20-21st century.

It's a reference to the MJ-centered verse in "Dumb Dumb" and that instrumental on "Look" that are linked.

Attached: BlissfulSlimArgusfish.webm (1920x1080, 1.74M)

don't worry bro we are pretty harmless. We mostly talked about gossip, music, latest news, charts and waifu worshipping. Almost like Sup Forums but korean version. mu has grimes poster, marina poster, hailey poster and kate poster. We all have them too.

Filters exist for a reason faggots

I don't understand why generalfags don't just fuck off to discord. Why do their circlejerk chatrooms have to be on Sup Forums of all places? Isn't it inconvenient to have to make new threads all the time? Not being able to ban spammers? (although that point is less relevant since most cancerous generals have dedicated autistic free-doers)

stop being new, start loving or ignoring kpop

What I don't understand is how hard is it to ignore a couple of rectangles on a catalog? It's not like anyone is forcing to you click and go in. You ignore hundreds of other threads that don't interest you, so why not just do the same for the K-Pop threads? Unless you're some sperg who gets angry people enjoy other things than you.

I wonder who's behind this post

So basically any type of rulebreaking spam is okay then? Every board should just be Sup Forums because if you care about quality you're an autist?

what rule breaking?
what spam ?

being a vapid 'REEE STOP ENJOYING THINGS I DONT' retard is what makes you an autist, kiddo.