> downloaded it again tonight
> going to watch it again because of curiousity

hold me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kf1Vt6r-sj8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the tortoise chopping scene was a bit much

What?

You haven't watched the film yet? Why do you sound like such a normie faggot?

I turned this movie off after the first 30 seconds.
I knew after hearing the opening music it was going to be a kids movie. nice meme, trolls.

The opening theme is literally the only good thing to come out of this film

pussy Sup Forumsirgin

is this from Army Dog?

The gangrape of the Italian journalist at the end is one of my favorite noncon scenes

This is true, but the whole soundtrack is really good

>le white men are the real evil
yeah no thanks

Sorry I didn't watch your toddlers favorite movie :)

Atleast its not a snake..

>Who are the real cannibals?
People who fucking kill and eat people are the real cannibals. That's the entire definition.

It's aged pretty poorly. Not really that shocking if you've seen a lot of horror movies.

why is it that horror movies always age the worst?

It's a shit movie only famous for being edgy and muh shock value

Because they usually rely on cheap gimmicks to make it scary. The whole reason this movie is famous is because they tricked people into thinking it was real by having all the actors disappear after filming it leaving no evidence of them being alive still. The director wound up going to court to prove it wasn't real because they were threatening to arrest him.

For gore horror it's all about shock and effects. We keep upping the shock and effects are getting more realistic. So looking back it doesn't really seem that powerful anymore.

When the first Friday the 13th came out it was pretty controversial with its murder and sex; now it's rather tame compared to what's out today.

What is the movie?

Cannibal Shoah

Problem Cannibal 2

the turtle scene made me sick to my stomach. the ending was a lot of fun though.

>not posting it

youtube.com/watch?v=kf1Vt6r-sj8

captcha: PR Extra

I watch this movie with my mom every year on my birthday.

mad rad

never seen the movie but that doesnt sound very en keeping with a film involving gang rape, cannibalism and killing live turtles

the things he's seen

get well pupper

It's about the juxtaposition breh
You know when they put classical music over scenes of someone getting beaten to death or whatever? It's meant to get the ol' noggin' joggin'

>>It's about the juxtaposition breh

>gets face flayed
>funkytown starts playing

horror movies need to step their game up

The soundtrack is great, but if you want some blood and guts you ought to try Africa Addio

What the fuck was Alan's problem?

The OST is magnificient

>Everyday milions of animals are slaughtered so people can eat
>A turotoise gets the head choped off in a movie
>everyone loses their minds
the fuck

Army Dog

I bought the dvd years ago. There's a version you can select that excludes the animal cruelty scenes.

>the chick offered to fuck the main character irl to get him comfortable for the scene
>he refused

>She had earlier suggested that she and Yorke actually have sex in the jungle before filming, in order to relieve the tension of the upcoming scene. When Yorke declined, she grew upset with him, alienating him for the rest of the shoot.[9]
What the fuck was her problem?

You mean what the fuck was his problem? He should have just done it.

what scene?

I will never watch that video just because I don't want that song ruined for me. I want to keep it as that thing that makes me half smile when I hear it because it reminds me of Towelie.

The turtle was an endangered species too.

Anyway, I wonder why nobody mentions the monkey getting its face chopped off.

I never understood the controversy either. They're in a fucking jungle, even if it's just to film a movie there's chances they'll need to hunt for food or protect themselves from wild animals. No one complains about them killing the snake though since they aren't as cute looking.

One of my favorite movies of all time.

If you've already seen it check out Cannibal Ferox instead. It's also great, but not on the same level as Holocaust.

>Actress Francesca Ciardi also objected to the film's sexual content and did not want to bare her breasts during the sex scene between her and Carl Yorke. [...] She had earlier suggested that she and Yorke actually have sex in the jungle before filming, in order to relieve the tension of the upcoming scene. When Yorke declined, she grew upset with him, alienating him for the rest of the shoot.[9]
She wanted his Big D