Qts say that I'm attractive in photos but disappointing irl because of my height

>qts say that I'm attractive in photos but disappointing irl because of my height
>this has happened several times
Music for this feel?

Attached: 1497502236591.png (808x805, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ueT53HUu9eU
youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw
youtube.com/watch?v=dnI6A_YUoDc
youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu_w4
youtube.com/watch?v=a0k4FGQd0As
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nerf Herder

itS NOT HELPIGN AAAAAAAAA

Ahahahaha manlet

youtube.com/watch?v=ueT53HUu9eU

>""""""girls are very selective on Tinder'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I'm the reverse. I'm the least photogenic athletic 6'6" man on Earth. In person people say I'm actually pretty all right.

>tfw 5'5"
>good shape
>ok personality
It could be worse user, you could have been born a dicklet or disabled

die

>tfw 5'6"
you are like babby to me

how tall are you?

Micropeen?
Us manlets need to stay together user, divided we fall

youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw

5'6. Not a total manlet but still feel like a babby considering there are 15 year olds taller than me

just die

I'm 5'6" and literally no human being has commented positively or negatively on my height since I was in middle school. Where do you people live that people are so shallow and insecure? Flyover states in Amerilard I'm guessing.

Attached: 5437.gif (380x285, 2.01M)

Someone will always be taller than you user
Also
>5'6"
>not total manlet
Anything under 6' to tindersluts is manlet

this. it's an american thing. personality is #1 priority to girls, and you're brainwashed by /r9k/ mentality if you believe otherwise.

citation needed

maybe if you're looking for a relationship, but I don't think anyone really gives a fuck about personality if it's just a hookup

>5'6
>Not a total manlet
im 5'9 and ultra manlet, you must live in a south american jungle

just b yourself

quints get

Attached: smug kate.jpg (818x812, 320K)

the moment you look at girls as likewise human beings who also eventually go home and take humongous shits is the moment you realize that you can be the most attractive person on earth, but if you're an unlikable, smelly, socially awkward asshole, nobody will like you. relationships start with friendship, unless you're just 'in it' to pump n dump and not so much for a grounded, healthy relationship, in which case i can't and won't help you

/thread

oh ok so if you are unlikeable, then people won't like you? No kidding.

youtube.com/watch?v=dnI6A_YUoDc

Attached: 1487871823119.png (350x376, 177K)

exactly, which is why personality is #1 priority.

I don't like this guy "!Usaaaaapl."

i don't blame you -- the truth hurts.

youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu_w4

Attached: duyao30.png (293x338, 188K)

nah men are just power players.
Like you. I am not listening to men at all. They are just game players and competitive. They are only out for pussy no matter what they tell you.

oh so you're a woman?

He thinks you're tricking him

Tripfag talks a big game.
They are narcassistic as they come. No matter what they say, it's all about their attempt at superiority and themselves most specifically.

1. learn to spell
2. you're not a psychologist so stop acting like one

maybe he's just dumb then

Power player right here.
I know a lot more about psychology than you.
Drop the name. That's all you ever cared about. Every post you talk down to people.

lol. you're a strange one, mr. grinch.

Might as well be projecting right there.
Talks down again.

i think i’ll just leave that to the hopefully brighter general public.

more passive aggressive smug posts.

can you blame me? you’ve argued against zero central points i’ve made in this thread. you’re an inexperienced loser and you know it.

passive aggressive power player.
A power trip you can call it. Tripfag

NIN

Manlet is a worse affliction than dicklet. By the time she knows the size of your dick you're already in there

youtube.com/watch?v=a0k4FGQd0As

5'6" is a total manlet. many women are taller than you

your best bet is to get a good job and learn how to eat pussy because no woman will ever be physically attracted to you

Not true
A dicklet has no self esteem, he learns he is inferior to all normal dicked men
The only path for a dicklet is to become a trap

The only way a dicklet will find himself in a woman is if he rapes her, pays for her, or fucks a blind girl

>made up stories

sad t b h

This board is is full of really insecure people. This is why you cant discuss music without being about stupid memes and /r9k/ drama. Sup Forums just needs to stomp this board to the ground, at least that way people on here would have a common enemy.

>common enemy
Half of Sup Forums is Sup Forums user

Yeah but Sup Forums is split up, Sup Forumstards share a common goal.

>implying jews are at all a feasible "other" to lash out at
grow up larper

Kek I can relate to this as a fellow manlet

Bitch had shit music taste tho

Your reading comprehension is shit. I never mentioned any Sup Forumstard jargon or care for it. All you use this board is to feel better about your pathetic life. I mean your life cant be that great if you have to come here attack people who are down. Real Mr. morals.

Don't seek approval from vapid people, for starters.

i actually use this board to discuss music, and you would figure that out for yourself if you were truly as investigative as you come off as.

i'm only attacking OP and other like-minded people because /r9k/ horseshit has no place on this board. this very thread is against the rules. you're a moron buddy.

>Not true
>A dicklet has no self esteem, he learns he is inferior to all normal dicked men
>The only path for a dicklet is to become a trap
>The only way a dicklet will find himself in a woman is if he rapes her, pays for her, or fucks a blind girl
lmao you need to get off this site once in a while

>t. Dicklet

Attached: laffs.png (305x259, 132K)

i can confirm, i forced myself to become gay after realizing i was a dicklet its just the life we are born into