Alright you goobers, you call every movie you don't like reddit...

Alright you goobers, you call every movie you don't like reddit, so you got a million billion dollars to write the perfect screenplay for the Reddit audience. What's the movie about?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/5p5s77/what_movies_do_you_consider_1010/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Big Bang Theory: The Movie
"E=Mc it in theatres this Summer!"

Is this another thinly veiled Eva Waugh thread, Because if so misato is best girl

A transsexual Women's Studies major is sent back in time by evil neo-Nazis and has some wacky feel-good adventures in Stalinist Russia

I'd just make The Quip Movie and every bit of dialogue would involve quips or lame jokes about science or how stuff is epic for the win

Naming of a facist: Drumpf & Schiklgruber; A cinematic universe political thriller crossover event

But who would talk first?

The one who gets to stay on my aircraft

The struggle to find meaning in a social world. Featuring all the meme actors on roles they never acted on.

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/5p5s77/what_movies_do_you_consider_1010/

This is an average reddit thread btw, just in case you needed any inspiration.

Birth of a Fascist Nation: The Rise and Fall of Donald Trump

Bruce Jenner plays Trump and Caitlyn Jenner plays Hillary. Harambe gets shot at the end of act two

And who rises from the ashes?
Pic related

a movie about user stalking, kidnapping and locking an asuka cosplayer in his sex dungeon

you just made guardians of the galaxy

Getting a million billion dollars would crash the economy and nobody would be able to watch my kino.

>What's the movie about?
A dumb german slut who gets what she deserves.

>What's the movie about?
Capeshit. Doesn't matter, just 2 hours of boring, garbage capeshit that would gross 1.5 billion dollars where nothing interesting happens.

>a thread where lonely faggots with delusions of grandeur pretend they'd be the next Tarkovsky if only they had the money to fund their ambitious passion project

this thread is reddit

Oh Rei, you look so adorable when you're expressionless!

>main characters are single father (bearded,ironic tattoos,chubby but constantly makes jokes around it) and his cute,wise beyond her years daughter
>they do fun stuff like watch Rick and Morty or go to the planetarium
>the girl likes to protest and father encourages her
>one day their car breaks down on their way to trump protest
>a beautiful single mother picks them up and while father bonds with her,the daughter falls in love with Jamal,her son

Naoko>Misato>Ritsuko>Asuka>Rei>Maya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mari

Back to the future remake where a transvestite black Hayden Smith goes back to the dark ages of 1985 and tells his old friend, Doc White that Donald Drumpf is president. I call it:

>Sup Forums's ultimate trigger