What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vv5VWqg0mck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he gave himself the gift of a dead wife

HIS WIFE IS DEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAD

>Liberals supporting peaceful demonstrators being attacked with violence.

What a shock. They totally haven't been doing that for the past 18 fucking months and defending it as "justified".

Haha, his wife died and now he's a loser. Haha.

His wife's presence is more than enough

I don't care about Spence-cuck or the cringe r/the_Donald faggot.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white ppl

>you will never have as much free time as Patton Oswalt does

>getting so butthurt you act like an edgy 14 year old

Alt-cucks BTFO

This is the meltdown I've been waiting for the most. This sneering, gelatinous fucking infant has been one of the most insufferable pieces of anti-American scum in a wide pool of leftist shit. Liberals are a miserable bunch, but fatboy here takes the cake. The dark bags under his eyes, the doughy body, the quivering chin fat, that pinched little holier-than-thou bird face, everything about this turd is fucking repulsive to begin with. It's 20 times worse when he opens his cumchute to condemn anyone right-of-center and bemoan us as being beneath the dignity of human rights. I hate this tubby little worm with every fiber of my being, and President Trump couldn't have happened to a more deserving cocksucker. There is nothing funny about him at all; he's a sullen, craven little pinko who throws a fucking CAT-5 tantrum every time someone disagrees with him. Fat fucking foaming at the mouth piece of garbage, if I were his wife, I'd fucking drop dead, too. Good god, I love what's happening to him right now. I want to get on Twitter just to push his faggot ass to suicide.

>i dont like this person, not for what he does but for what i think he stands for, so i think he deserves to get hurt, but not in a fair way, just in a really cucked cowardly way, because i have the moral high ground i dont need to be fair

He means it would be useless because he will kill himself before his birthday.

Implying they are not in fact 14 old kids.

>act like

That's exactly what Oswalt is doing by laughing at violence.

What the fuck is this

You talk about Patton dissing Spencer or Sup Forums shitting on Patton?

>americans justifying violent crimes

What else is new?

>peaceful demonstrators

He was wearing a pepe badge, he was assaulting my eyes

i'm pretty sure the average age over at Sup Forums is somewhere between 14 and 15. it's a shame they're ruining this board as well.

>laughing about bad things happening to people you don't like is only okay when patton oswalt does it

These are grown men talking to each other. This makes me sick

>be a racist
>get treated like a racist for it
>bitch and whine like autistic bitches
Sup Forums

Those guys are writing that on Sup Forums for months and they say pic related wasn't related to BLM at all...

We're gonna science the shit out of this.

Patton wasn't hurt in a really cucked cowardly way

Man, power girl needs to hit the gym.

>DUDE YOUR WIFE'S DEAD LOL XDDDD
>What the hell man, making fun of a man getting punched it unfair!

>nazi
>getting BTFO

why do trump faggots only get triggered when its white racist nazis getting beaten up

>security rushing to keep her from falling

Kek

8 years lads

i dont know, you tell me

Dude, If you care more about the dead than the living you're messed up.

Did you even read the post? He's not saying the dead wife is better than the guy getting punched but the fact that you're making fun of a living person by using the fact that his wife is dead.

Are missing the point on purpose? Patton is glad people he doesn't like aren't being safe in their daily life, that's not the same as losing a close person to natural causes.

Because when we hit you we don't flee.
We look at the scum you are right in the eyes.

youtu.be/Vv5VWqg0mck

> Dude mocking someone is exactly the same as visiting physical violence upon them for their political beliefs lmao.

His wife won't die a second time.
Inciting people to commit violence can get people killed and that's why such a thing is illegal.

Calm down necrophiliac

He was literally cucked by the Grim Reaper.

His wife was knocked out by God himself