APOCALYPSE OFFICIALLY SUSPENDED! THANKS BRIT-FRIENDS!

Revelation 12:1
>A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

The Flag of EU
>The Flag of Europe, or European Flag, consists of a circle of 12 golden (yellow) stars on an azure background.

Meaning of the EU flag
>The European flag consists of 12 golden stars in a circle on a blue background. The stars symbolise the ideals of unity, solidarity and harmony among the peoples of Europe.

The EU is the woman of the apocalypse.

With U.K leaving EU, the woman of the apocalypse is no more. The 12 starts makes no sense. The apocalypse narrative is now suspended.

Thank you Brit-friends!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_1y_hLqVXf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for important news

>turkroaches join EU
>apocalypse happens

And if Scotland secedes from the UK and rejoins the EU?

Then we are all kinds of fucked!

>with the moon under her feet
>Turkroach flag has a moon and a star
>Turks act as a platform, and complete the twelfth star
Sorry lads, apocalypse is still on

The moon is Islam brought by Turkey.
Which adds another star to the EU flag.
The Last Crusade SOON.

If this post is Kekked the end is nigh

just realized i've had the british grenadiers playing for the last 14 hours on loop. today has been a good day.

1 down
11 to go

Isn't Scotland the home of the remaining templar knights?

Also does Mutti Merkel wear bright colors?

Why'd you have to say it...

Nope...

Once they add Turkey... THEN it will REALLY kick off!!

>moon under her feet
>North Africa is under Europe
>they are Muslim and their sign is a Crescent moon
>not to mention turkey

What does clothed with the sun mean or did it not happen yet?

>Rev 12:2-12:5 - And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
>And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
>And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
>And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

The Messiach is coming. It has been planned for 2,000 years. I side with the Dragon.

when you try and attain an excellent get, but censorship occurs.

Maybe it means an Iranian symbol of the sun. Now what word does Iranian come from again? A... a.......

Is the red dragon an Asian union?

Definitely something with China

It's still coming. The constellations line up with that vision perfectly in the very near future, on Sept. 23, 2017.

>end of times
>first time the bible was ever right

Cant wait

For the first time in 7000 years, I might add.

the eu will fall and then will be rebuilt into something fucking worse, i've no doubts the elites are planning all this shit

>clothed with the sun

Everytime some good news comes along Sup Forums has to ruin it for me with this doomsayer shit. I have enough to be worried about without worrying about surviving during hell on Earth.

Explanation?

Spain's already said they'll veto an independent Scotland's bid to join the EU

The lands of South-East Asia will be the last to fall to Darkness. They will be the first to rise with the Bringer-In of Light.

>scottland
>spend 47283848103 years trying to become independant from britania
> joins the eu
No.

Oh this is just the beginning.
>Dutch planning to leave EU
>Scotland planning to leave UK

Why is the Moon represented but not Earth?

We're in for some fun next year.

m8, that's not even what my post was about.

So... we're not memes after all?

Because the constellations are from the perspective of looking up from the earth.

>"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."
-Rev. 18:4

> the moon under her feet

It means Islam has been conquered and defeated! We're fighting someone else during the end of times...

> dragon with seven heads, ten horns and seven crowns

China and ASEAN? ASEAN has 10 members

>implying they won't just keep the flag anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=_1y_hLqVXf4

But there are 19 members of the Eurozone, not 12.

actually, it's the Virgin of Guadalupe

The stars don't stand for countries...

Turkey will be joining, though.