Redpill me on sandy hook Sup Forums, I'm on the fence and can't tell what really happend there

redpill me on sandy hook Sup Forums, I'm on the fence and can't tell what really happend there.

watched this entire thing and it's got some pretty damning evidence, what's the common view here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oD0z275nQnM
youtube.com/watch?v=TZRa5_DHgl4&ab_channel=briman72123
youtu.be/oD0z275nQnM?t=6866
youtube.com/watch?v=xaHtxlSDgbk
blog.ctnews.com/newtownshooting/2012/12/14/st-rose-school-in-newtown-locked-down/
youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

government killed a bunch of kids. not the first time not gonna be the last

bump

most conspiracy people seem to think the kids never exited

link to doc i reference in OP

youtube.com/watch?v=oD0z275nQnM

most conspiracy theories originated from the governmetn

wtf is this real? are shills more than a meme?

goverment hoax to ban guns

post proofs fags

>post proofs
>what's the common view here?
you didn't say post proofs

It was the governments job to prove it to you, not the other way around. Go check out the photos from Waco showing the crispy bodies< that really happened.

been acting for years and years and I can tell you this fucker is an actor.
Seeing someone get "into character" is one of the most obvious things ever. I have done it and it seen it done for over 14 years.

This dude isn't even good. You're supposed to have been trying to get in character from when you wake up to when you finish your performance. This guy literally think he can get into character ON THE FUCKING PODIUM. Thats the same as me getting into character ON FUCKING STAGE. What an idiot, no wonder his career stopped at faking mass shootings.

Imagine it, of course they would pick the shittiest actors for something like this. People whose careers would never go anywhere past the local level would never be suspect of bullshitting aka "shit acting".

total false flag from the start.

sandy hook didn't happen.

>this is the glass hole police rushed through to stop a madman killing children
>they didnt move chairs and they carefully stepped through instead of bashing out all the glass

riiiiiiggghhhhtttttttt

You want a real redpill, OP?
Go read about Sandy Hook on snopes, and don't listen to these retards.
>liberals blame whites for everything wrong
>Sup Forums blames jews among other globalist/tyrannical government conspiracies for everything
Same shit.

>tfw you didn't get a good enough publicity photo so you rearranged the kids and tried again

>tfw you died at sandy hook and also heard the boston bombs go off

Different group of people altogether. No two kids are on both pictures.

No evidence of any kind ever released ever.

Remember when the cops rushed into the wrong building just for the lulz?

>every faculty member drives around and backs in or gets there first and pulls through the empty space
>no one circles around and just parks like a normal person

Yeah right. These are obviously hastily parked prop cars.

Why are american conspiracies so fucking shitty?

what does this mean exactly? why two locations?

it was a setup, the "sandy hook" where the "shooter" was wasnt really sandy hook, as you can see in the bottom pic as that was the real school
also someone should dig up the coffins of the "dead" kids, that will be undeniable proof if this was a real hoax

Some autist killed his mother, stole her guns, went to a school and shot some kids for no reason then a bunch of liberals tried to use those dead kids to pass some gay gun control laws.

That's all there is really.

Ask someone who has participated in an Homeland Security Active Shooter Drill anything

was sandy hook real? what el;se asre you guys coming up with? more gay bar ((((shoootings)))?

Have you killed someone?

I was thinking about this one...I could see it being a faculty rule that they have to pull forward to park. It actually makes sense because then you don't have cars backing up out of spots when children are around. We all know kids are dumb, and teacher-aged women suck at driving.

>inb4 shill

Not true. Adam Lanza was a psychotic killer. I should know. My niece was slaughtered by this psycho. You shouldn't disrespect the dead by acting like they weren't massacred.

Operation back when Moot was being really harsh with global rule 2

can you corroborate any of the things seen in this post ? same tags, porta-potties ect?

How does that logic hold up? The second row would have to be turned around for that to work.

post pics mr goldberg

post pic of dead body

lol , the level of desperation... Who are you fooling, chaim?

t. CIA shill

>1 post by this id

>let's dig up the bodies of some dead kids
This fucking place

>Maybe we could go to sandy hook at gather evidence to answer all the questions

Whoops never-mind

Car 1 arrives to an empty front and back spot. Pulls through the back spot to now be facing forward in the front spot. Car 2 arrives and pulls into back spot as normal. When car 1 leaves they pull out without backing up. If car 2 leaves first they back up (maybe these spots face away from the school or something I don't know), if car 2 leaves second it just pulls through the front spot.

Seems pretty straightforward to me...

>ok let's check out lanza's house then for some insight into the mind of an autist

Whoops again never-mind

I mean, If there was a mass shooting there it would make sense to tear it down, you know, because all of those kids died. In that building.

>This fucking place

given the new >dont show any records of death retarded law trhey enacted after this
and all the other cover ups like pointed out plus all the actorsits the only logical way

Like Auschwitz?

>this is what they did to virginia tech, columbine, and all the other places mass shootings happened

there's just no evidence at all. i mean look at the FBI report for christs sake.

If they find a dead body we call them out and say were not with them. If they find nothing then we support them.

I'm just trying to say that tearing that school down isn't indicative of a cover up. However, there are some other things that are troubling me about this.

>tfw a group of 600+ children were never captureed on camera anywhere

are they even trying or are people so stupid that they don't even have to try?

>It's the only logical way
That's one of those logical fallacies I learned about in philosophy. Don't do that man.

Quick run down

>shooting happened
>police reported pursuing man in camo in the forest
>autopsy guy being interviewed sounds incredibly nervous and gives conflicting information
>Sup Forums notices a lot of people look like crisis actors
>also notice in the background of one of the news videos, the same people are literally just walking in a building's entrance, leaving out the back, and walking in the entrance again
>the father of one of one of the kids killed is laughing and smiling before a major interview, and when he realizes the camera is one, he does a breathing exercise to get into the mood and sound like he was crying (all on video)

>Sandy Hook Elementary is demolished with the workers signing nondisclosure agreements

My favorite part was when Sup Forums had a bunch of threads on this when it happened, and mysteriously the threads were up, but you couldn't post in them. New threads were made, then Sup Forums went down mysteriously.

We moved to /x/, and immediately after the first post, it was actually shilled. I mean one guy replied to the thread saying something like "you're gay lol" and within moments there were a bunch of replies like "LOL" "owned" and "btfo."

/x/ went down

then Sup Forums as a website went down

Probably the worst inside job ever done. Does anyone remember when Sup Forums and Sup Forums went down? This was like 2am or something.

If Sandy Hook was real someone would've leaked deadkid gore of the aftermath a long time ago. No one did. Instead ten million shills show up to tell you their niece died. Your niece is about as real as Adam Lanza or the Easter bunny.

Holy shit man. As a Pole I don't know jack shit about this but I totally believe u

user i have something to tell you...

oh wait you're

A

FUCKING

LEAF

>snopes
>David (((Mikkelson)))

Sure thing bud

We didn't even get anything.

I don't even need dead kid gore to be honest. Just something like pic related to at least prove that Lanza was even in the building.

Didn't you see the photos of all the parents wearing lanyards the same as the fbi too? Also the kid who died and met with the president a year later?

Someone screen cap this thread and save this up just in case someone takes it down

Little autist wtf are you talking about that never happened

How much do they pay ya

>also notice in the background of one of the news videos, the same people are literally just walking in a building's entrance, leaving out the back, and walking in the entrance again

got a link?

Kill yourself.

It did happen.

We had threads up talking about the Batman map where on Bane's map it said "Sandy Hook" next to ''Strike Zone 1," something about some Chinese couple, and all the inconsistencies of the information

I remember specifically we had a trip who was providing lot of info, and he made one last post weirdly saying he had to stop and wouldn't provide any more.

Here's a shot of the firehouse on the day of the """"shooting"""" Dec.14th

Looks like they have some Trees back there, huh?

The basis of the Wolfgang Halbig case is that absolutely nothing in Newtown follows the legally mandated protocols for how this sort of situation should be handled.
That's never explained.
They say Halbig has no credibility (he's a mainstream figure who actually wrote the damn protocols), they say the small town police were unable to follow a single law because they were overwhelmed.
Oh and as always there was a drill that day.

youtube.com/watch?v=TZRa5_DHgl4&ab_channel=briman72123

You need to go to sleep

Oh how sweet, they had the trees someone donated the next day Dec 15th in honor of the """"victims""""

How convenient, right?

shill pls go
tell me who you work for beforehand

Please don't kill me.

I hardly remember anything. It was many years ago. I don't remember any specific details.

Kill yourself. You are scum bruh

youtu.be/oD0z275nQnM?t=6866

Do you want me to watch the video for you too?

the picture is out of context. the top image is just a helicopter shot of a school in the same town, all the schools were locked down and then evacuated on the same day by police and all the kids were sent home. the news helicopters were just flying by and saw some police activity at a different school and checked it out.

JIDF here, yeah, this thread is going down.

>japanese techno music

what is this and where do i find it? they don't mean nightcore do they?

youre gonna have to provide proof of that, as i cannot remember it.
google doesnt bring up anything

>when you're a known actor playing the part of a "FBI sniper" and "father of a dead kid"

youtube.com/watch?v=xaHtxlSDgbk

Tbh, I get scared of posting in Sandy Hook threads on Sup Forums because of how obvious it was that it is a sloppy inside job.

>google doesnt bring up anything

try harder.

blog.ctnews.com/newtownshooting/2012/12/14/st-rose-school-in-newtown-locked-down/

ill admit the lockdown thing was just an assumption i made, thats pretty standard procedure for active shooter situations. im just trying to put some context to otherwise out of context pictures that people like put up.

It's a different man put your tinfoil away

>reads first sentence 'mmm ok'
>reads second sentence 'mmm ok'
>reads third sentence 'mmm ok'
>reads fourth sentence 'mmm ok'
>reads fifth sentence

Can someone post the lottery winner pics where some of the sandy hook families involved won the lottery like 2-5 times, and show the real estate of the homes where the families were given their fucking houses for $1.

Watch this fully

youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k

>all participants in the emergency must check in

wat?

oh thanks i should have put the school name on my search, my bad

>when noguns actors play as operators

hello tom cruise!

Jesus what the fuck.
This is worse than that tumblr with the lack of trigger discipline

Watch the vid retard. You couldn't be more wrong.

Id be down for that tbqfh

>tfw you aren't dual wielding an ar-15 and a Remington 700

The cars appear in the same positions, so at least the photo was taken that day.

Remember that chuckle head laughing at his kids death guy?

Here's his family picture.
Pro-tip feds; Make sure you give everyone legs when you make a composite image.

>redpill me on sandy hook Sup Forums, I'm on the fence and can't tell what really happend there.

Evil exist, and in a relativistic and hedonistic society, evil is free to do as it wills.

Eurobeat.

I mean, they couldn't call it what it's actually called because it had "Euro" in it, and that's just not what CRAZY PSYCHOs listen to.

it's so obviously the same guy, I feel like im going insane here

It's a different man.

Step back from that ledge.