Earthxit when?

Earthxit when?

"See'ya, fuckers" is a really versatile phrase.

But what will we do when the Moon votes to remain?

It has to go back.

>Moon trying to leave Earth to rejoin the Solar System
>Is thrown into interstellar space instead

The other planets really do suck. They don't do anything. They produce nothing, and get the majority of the sun's energy. Welfare planets.

There are probably solar systems where we'd be better appreciated.

>Britain leaves EU
>Rest of the western world wants to secede from their country
>JOIN, OR DIE pt. ii eminent

maybe Jupiter will adopt it

>Jewpiter
>allowing us to leave

this is a good ass thread

We shouldn't have to rely on the sun for energy. Earth should become self-sufficient and leave the solar system as a rogue planet.

Looks like I'm now a #Jupiteer now.

pluto already left once, it came back crying though

Well we are moving out of this dimension towards singularity. Google the Great Attractor.

We have to build a wall between us and the sun. It'll be a YUGE wall, the most prettiest and biggest wall there is. And there'll be a nice BIG sky-elevator where people can come in and out LEGALLY. This is so important folks, we're losing with radiation, we're losing with ozone layer, we're not winning folks.

But when Earth calls for independence, we're gonna win, and win and win and win, and you all will beg me to stop, but I will say, "Sorry folks, but we're gonna keep on winning again and again and again and again"

M.E.G.A

>Implying based Jupiter doesn't save us from life destroying asteroids

Fuck it I'm a #marsbar now

Things have been great for Pluto ever since it left the planetary union. Some people are saying it even has it's own ocean now.

silly user we already had Pluxit
Pluto is what Britain wants, completely isolated without any foreigners...

This got me in the tenth grade former astronomy nerd feels.

jupiter is one of the main reasons life exists on earf.

also plutos still a planet regardless of what black science guy says

>when
We make the stargate.

We can develop our own anti-astroid system and protect ourselves if we didn't have to waste all our time spinning around the stupid sun (which is a very inefficient energy source as well).

As soon as we get enough technology and resources to build planetary engines that can propel Earth out of the Sun's sphere of influence

Being a rogue planet in interstellar space permanently would be a death sentence, though. Earth Prime would need to visit other solar systems to gather fuel from gas giants to power our fusion reactors.

Pluto's a DYEL dwarf planet

Mars Martians will fuck your shit up nigger. They wont negotiate new trade deals.

>that giant heart-shaped ice cap

Pluto a cute, CUUUTE!

What did the moon ever do for me?

Laniakeaxit when?

Underrated

Fuck that shit we take the sun with us

The UK is not physically moving you dumb twat

Moon is an asshole. Its gravity messes up our sea levels causing floods. Sometimes it blocks out the Sun because it too fucking stupid to get out of the way. It also bumped into us a long long time ago and killed all our dinos.

:v

>what is a joke?

Don't do it. We'll all freeze. It'll be dark all the time. It'll be the end.

fuck the Moon, fucking traitors

We could build a Dyson sphere around the sun and put engines on it. We'll probably need resources from a ton of rocky planets and asteroids, though.

It would just be called Exit, dumbass

EExit

>my planet's moon

We have no idea what the implications of actually capturing all that radiation would have on the solar system.

>implying it'll affect anything
Fuck if I know. Could be the reason some shit is exploded and some shit isn't. fuck if I know.

If Earth were to suddenly disappear, it'll make little difference for the moon. It's already carrying the same velocity earth carries around the sun, which an awful lot more momentum than what it has relative to orbiting Earth

topkek

topkike