Why is Riot Grrrl such hot garbage? One of the worst movements to emerge from Hardcore

Why is Riot Grrrl such hot garbage? One of the worst movements to emerge from Hardcore.

And why do so many people worship at the altar of Bikini Kill? Is this some in-joke I'm not aware of? This garbage-tier Roastiecore, yet so many self-described Punk listeners swear by them as the greatest band to come out of the 90s.

Attached: IMG_3529.jpg (1600x1199, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UgLtqiyHdHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds like normal punk to me. Just don't listen to punk.

sleater-kinney is gud

a) sleater-kinney is fantastic
b) roasties are 110% a real thing and if you think otherwise you're either delusional or inexperienced and have never realized that some of the girls you bang have some arby's puss going on

Feminist punk is great!

Try The Slits, i really like shoplifting. And obviously le tigre. The issue is that a lot of these girl groups are just kinda pussy like just like most movements there are some groups that just dont get it.

If anyone has some good feminist ska/reggae id love some reccs

Idk what roasties is supposed to imply, but yeah not every vagina is the same.

Babes in Toyland were decent

I didn't know Grimes got a makeover

Heavens to Betsy is pretty decent... Calculated is probably the best record to come out of that whole movement.

It's the only genre created by women lmao

>people like a music!
>i don't like a music!
>bwaaaaaaahh??!?

this thread isn't good when it's about rap or jazz or electronica or metal or orchestral music or ever.

genres men will never be able to understand

Babes in Toyland weren't riot grrl, they had more in common with the Stooges or Sonic Youth than anything from Olympia

The roastie thing is a meme, it's a lottery, some vagainas are like that.
My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you can't see the labia
Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin
Same as the "uncut dicks smell" thing
I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while my the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.

Attached: IMG_2436.png (809x897, 1.42M)

D-do you guys take showers together?

lol go back to ur containment board u fucking incels >>>/r9k

This is probably my favourite comedy post on Sup Forums, congrats

At least they are entertaining unlike other garbage on this board.

The genre sucks imo. Passive aggressive and delusional lyrics, and horrible guitar.

You get shunned in the a lot of punk scenes if you don’t like any of those bands for some reason. It’s not even good enough to just support the politics and what they stand for. You turn into a misogynist pig the second you turn your nose up at fucking bikini kill. The way “punks” act when it comes to riot grrrl is absolutely disgusting and discredits any actual progress that gay ass movement made.

Yes

what the fuck

Attached: IMG_3784.jpg (480x389, 33K)

LOL can't take a lil banter

Hole is one of the best feminist punk bands but they're not riot girl

2000s electroclash was cooler youtube.com/watch?v=UgLtqiyHdHQ

Nice pasta

Wymyn spotted
Back to kitchen you go