Found while browsing normie media. This absolutely baffles me

Found while browsing normie media. This absolutely baffles me.

>All right Alex, "What is Shay's Rebellion?" for $500

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hkg-bzTHeAk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*cough* Waco *cough*

wtf???? i fucking hate guns now

They don't have to attack civilians. America let their government do whatever they want. If we think the service fees on out mandatory monthly home cavity search are too high. We don't physically resist, we complain on Twitter. Americans are cowards.

Kent State was a bitch

Bundy Ranch
That one American national in Yemen they drone bombed.

Wounded Knee?

>Military-Grade Guns
>He's holding a shotgun
>Probably has a plug
How bad could the "military-grade guns" problem be if they can't even find a picture of someone holding a "military-grade gun?"

Bonus Army
Kent State
Waco
Ruby Ridge

>THEY'VE NEVER ATTACKED CIVILIANS IN OUR 239 YEAR HISTORY

> WHISKEY REBELLION NEVER HAPPENED
> WACO NEVER HAPPENED
> CIVIL WAR NEVER HAPPENED ( Although technically you could argue that wasn't really "Civilians"
> SHAY'S REBELLION NEVER HAPPENED
> THE PULLMAN STRIKE NEVER HAPPENED
> BATTLE OF ATHENS NEVER HAPPENED

TOP FUCKING KEK NIGGER..

Gwangju Uprising

I and other South Koreans in the US/Korea will never forget about this. Any Korean who is against firearms is a piece of shit and deserves a Nork prison camp.

>never attacked civilians

I want to live in that liberal fantasy land.

Civil War for one. You know, the bloodiest war in our history. Troops routinely destroyed civilian property and conscripted civilians under threat of death.

The civil war?
Fuck my ass with a block of ice, some people are fucking stupid.

>it never happened so let's take away the thing protecting you from it so we can see if your claims are legitimate
very sneaky shlomo

Idaho fag, wasn't the military, but the feds sure did love to fuck with randy weaver at ruby ridge

Didn't weekend warriors unload on college students during the vietnam war?

actually it's true, Atlanta Georgia was burned, full of civillians

God damn I hate when people put wall of texts in image macros for some stupid political message.

Also, what the fuck is your whole Jeopardy green text reference thing OP? Do you think your witty? That's fucking gay. You sound like a fat obnoxious little kid.

It's actually to defend from the US GOVERNMENT.

The US government has attacked civilians on innumerable occasions.

They've never attacked cause we have guns!

Kent State University massacre may 4 1970. Because nothing inspires trust in government more than shooting unarmed protesting students.

>we haven't been attacked yet!
>that proves we need to get rid of our right to self-defense!

>military-grade gun
I'm no military but I know some enlisted and fuck me if I bought a fun that passes for what the armed forces calls "military grade," what they're issued, at the prices these days I'd be pissed.

I think he's just listing an occasion, not actually questioning it's legitimacy.

>indirect fire, which is literally a fucking battery of howitzers
>"use the minimum response necessary"
l o l

Lol wut?

youtube.com/watch?v=hkg-bzTHeAk

liberals claim our government is peaceful and would never commit such a thing yet will go out and protest the Iraq War for killing over a million Iraqi citizens for no reason

they shot at college libs, do you actually expect them to take arms and fight back?

The national guard shot down a bunch of hippies, protesting the Vietnam war.
The song "4 dead in Ohio" was about it.

Fuck normie memes are so awkward

>citizens are armed 239 years
>government too afraid to attack for 239 years

That's about on par with WE WUZ KANGZ memes in levels of historical illiteracy. If you want to actually reach them, play on their obvious leftist sensibilities by bringing up the government's relationship with the labor movement over the past two centuries.

>"I guess you're against the working class defending itself from capitalist exploitation and oppression..."

Peace through stregnth

ty for doing this for me

Ahem. Kent State.

Pic related a thousand times.

There is no logical refutation of it.
We need guns because if the government DID try and use fighter jets, drones or nukes on the populace they'd be signing their own death warrant.

Founding Father George Washington lead troops during the Whiskey Rebellion.

Where's your God now?

Wounded Knee

Also there are examples of such an action being taken up by militias against entities other than the US military.

Look up Athens, Georgia.
War veterans took up arms against vote fraud and liberated their ballot boxes.

Yeah, a lot of people don't know how fragile power infrastructure is. Transmission requires really huge transformers that are filled with dielectric oil for heat dissipation and to prevent arcing. You just shoot a bunch of holes near the bottom, a few magazines will do, preferably spread out, and it'll spill right out and before you know it part of the grid goes off line, and if something else gets overloaded during the handover to somewhere else then the blackout expands.

t. electrical engineer

I'm not worried about the government being at my door.

I'm worried about the government not being at my door in time to save my life.

the amount of times this has actually, unironically happened is almost too numerous to list. the number of police/civilian incidents alone is astronomical. surely libs wouldn't deny that.

waco
ruby ridge
1900's worker stikes
9/11
kent state protests
katrina
ect…

wow that took me 1 minute to come up with

the recent bundy fiasco

During the battle of blair mountain Warren Harding sent Martin MB-1 bombers to provide surveillance and bombs were dropped on civilians from "private" planes.

Federal troops rounded up, disarmed and charged 1000 people for murder, conspiracy to commit murder, accessory to murder, and treason.

You idiots don't realize Kent State was the Ohio National Guard, the kind of militia the Second Amendment was talking about.

Except, you know, that time the US government commited genocide against the native Americans

Kent state

>the US has the biggest military in the world
>outspends the next 5 countries combined
>conservicuck joe thinks his 2 day gun defense seminar will do anything towards brainless legions of trained soldiers
>wouldn't even have a firefight just drone snipe you

Why do NRA shills still claim dependance on militias?

They didn't go far enough

>they've never attacked civilians in 239 years

Well that's not entirely true, but I wonder why they haven't gone fully tyrannical. Maybe because we have guns they don't do it?

>why do you use sunblock? you've never been sunburt!

Kent state, waco
How the fuck are these retards able to make such blatant false images with a straight face

>caring about stone-age injuns

Undeserved quads

Assuming the bottom half is correct (which it isn't), wouldn't the fact that we've had "military-grade guns" this whole time prove that it's a useful deterrant? Oh right, libtard asswipes cannot into logic.

This meme triggers Sup Forumsfags

>Airstrike or arty strike them AS LITTLE AS NECESSARY

kek

>maybe becuase we have guns

According to the Supreme Court, you're full of shit

>cops don't attack beople

It does, but mostly because it's old as shit.

When you're pulling troll memes from 2004 Snopes pages, you're living your life wrong.

>would only take once
>threat of retaliation is a deterrence

LOL

Its not even the military we need to be careful of, its the fucking Fed and they could have the same things, if not better, equipment

That piece of shit 100% deserved it. Assuming you mean awlaki

LOL

>Military Grade
Like muskets when the second amendment was written?

The Government did it to the Injuns, they'll do it to us citizens. It is that simple.

That isn't a good chart either. It could be that Republicans are less likely to go to mental health professionals and get diagnosed with something like that.

>the kind of militia the Second Amendment was talking about

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

They never attacked, except for all of those times that they did.

Occupy Democrats failing at history.

>mubarak rises to power in egypt
>tries to send the military into homes
>"nigga you crazy, those people have guns"
>LOL HE SERIOUSLY THINKS HE CAN SHOOT THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER WHEN IT GOES THROUGH HIS FRONT DOOR STUPID REPUBLICANS

Just like how freedom of speech must not be protected online because muh founding fathers never could predict the interwebs.

Go self-terminate, please, leftist faggot.

>southern states with the highest concentration of niggers and spics have lowest average IQ

no shit

Soviet Union didn't happen for 2,000 years either.

uh huh

reread my statement faggot.

Whiskey Rebellion
Kent State
Waco

Off the top of my head.

I'm not scared of the military. I'm scared of the people in charge of the military.

What about that time in the 1920s when they bombed a bunch of strikers, killing over 100 of them?

You're right cuck, I suppose tyranny just cant be helped. We should just turn in our guns.

After all, the military runs on infinite money, gas, ammunition, and food, and they certainly don't depend on logistics to move it about a large country.

>what is the entirety of the Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq wars

>203 ▶
>File: famous leaders on gun own(...).jpg (131 KB, 553x462)
Actually Hitler relaxed gun control regulations. It was the treaty of versailles that initially outlawed private firearm ownership in Germany. The Nazi party amended it to allow private firearm ownership (on condition of registration).

>claims citizens are never attacked by the government
>claims orlando isn't largest mass killing in US history because of wounded knee

>I don't need to wear seatbelts whilst driving seeing as I've never crashed in my 10 years driving.

(((((never))))))

have you heard of the taliban? The dirt farming, illiterate boy fuckers that have held off the most technologically advanced army in the world for a decade?

Philipp Scheidemann banned guns, not Hitler.

They're talking US civilians.

>he thinks him and his gun buddies are stopping tyranny

>Whiskey Rebellion
>Waco

I wouldnt say these were tyrannical actions

I mean, that's happened numerous times.

Special kind of stupid there.

Whiskey Rebellion
Kent State
Waco

Just off the top of my drunk head you fucking traitor

you're on Sup Forums
do you actually believe hitler was against gun ownership?