Is anyone else here really worried about the zika virus? I sure as fuck am...

Is anyone else here really worried about the zika virus? I sure as fuck am, and the virtual media black out on it worries me just as much. Let be break this all down:
>Almost all people but those with weak immune systems (children, the elderly, and those with a compromised immuno response) are virtually asymptomatic
>it has two vectors which the virus can be carried by and also can go back and forth between these two: mosquitos (so far only identified in a few species in one genus however that can change faster than most realize) and by transmission of fluids (so it functions not just like an STD but through any contact, consider the tiny amount of fluid that a mosquito carries thus it would lead one to assume that it's not like ebola where you have to virtually roll around in someone who is infected's blood)
>Since it's largely asymptomatic and has to two fast and common vectors the rate of undetected infection could be through the roof and until blood work is done or someone is screened for it, there is no way to know
>it practically makes people sterile, that is to say that if one or both parents are infect their offspring will not be viable (microcephally is fucking bad and understated)
>there is no cure or vaccination
>it appears to stay in the host's body indefinitely
>due it's isolation up until recently, it greatly reduces the chances of natural immunity/ a strong immune response to completely eradicate the virus, among most populations
>a country which has reported thousands of cases of zika related microcephally is about to host the fucking summer Olympics
>there have been not notable state or national (America) or international efforts to eradicate mosquito populations which can carry this disease
All in all we're looking at a lot of people who are probably going to get infect and be unaware of it.
This is potentially a civilization ending event and no one is even talking about it. So what the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowrun.wikia.com/wiki/Goblinization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosquito_control#Proposals_to_eradicate_mosquitos
youtube.com/watch?v=965f8-Zt8Y0
youtube.com/watch?v=0cOogMO_zNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The rulers have vaccines.

That sure helps don't it? Fuck off.

Bump for interest

shadowrun.wikia.com/wiki/Goblinization

It's a little early, but otherwise everything is right on track.

Lots of bugspray will do ot

Hilarious
It can only help so much. You still run the risk of fluids with a unknowing carrier

go suck a fat one op dont make me think about this

>he doesn't know it was genetically engineered and is on purpose
>he thinks the perfect depopulation genetic weapon ever known came out of no where for no reason in 2016

You have to think about this. Be ware mang
Well even if that were the case, what do we do about it?

>even if that were the case
>even if that were the case
>EVEN IF THAT WERE THE CASE

Oh you're right it came out of nowhere despite the fact that the """(((elite)))""" have openly stated they want depopulation. I guess just sit around and die you fucking sheep, after all it COULDN'T POSSIBLY be engineered AT ALL since it is so deadly and worrisome in addition to the media blackout right?

The problem is that it's not deadly. It's civilization ending but not deadly. Also the media black out is probably because their is panic among the government and medical community that this thing has the potential to get out of control fast.

I wouldn't worry about it OP.

We have the capability to actually eradicate the entire species of mosquito already.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosquito_control#Proposals_to_eradicate_mosquitos

They could simply create a small group of mosquitos with a gene that forces them to have a 90% male birth rate, within a few generations you'd reduce the population down to almost nothing.

>I wouldn't worry about it OP.
CDC pls go
>We have the capability to actually eradicate the entire species of mosquito already.
And we aren't doing it. Here in the states at least we should have just fucking gasses everything and done like we did when we eliminated malaria by just covering the south with DDT for five years.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosquito_control#Proposals_to_eradicate_mosquitos
>They could simply create a small group of mosquitos with a gene that forces them to have a 90% male birth rate, within a few generations you'd reduce the population down to almost nothing.
The problem is that it doesn't stop the actual infections nor is it something which will be done any time soon

The blackout is probably because the Olympics are a somewhat important event in the world economy, I'd bet coverage of it ramps up rapidly as soon as the Olympics end and thousands of people disseminate it all over the world

That's the fear though.

dunno what cdc is mate but either way, you know how it goes. no one does anything until it gets to be a problem then they go full ham

>you know how it goes. no one does anything until it gets to be a problem then they go full ham
The problem is it won't go full ham until literally thousands of Zika babies start getting born and by then it's too late.

*they won't go full ham

Here we go, boys. Children of Men time.

no, I was scared of swine flu and that's the last fucking time i'm wasting energy on being afraid of overblown pandemics

Its a meme you dip

My fucks about the Zika Virus: literally negative

The olympics in shit-skin land are gonna get cancelled and a scaled back version will be held in some other locale. No one wants to go to South America to watch a bunch of people play sports except brown people.

This.
The swine flu was nothing. Unless you read the OP you should just shut the fuck up. I outlined exactly why this is something you should worry about. It's going to be essentially super aids, except instead of killing people it makes them functionally infertile
KYS
Well you should give a few fucks because it's going to fuck you

It's already almost July, the Olympics officially start on August 5th. There isn't enough time, they won't cancel

My eyes were red for like four days straight. I think it was due to some mold i had to clean off my ceiling. I'm kinda scarred. Should i leave the house to go get screened?

Arent we releasing tons of extra genetically engineered mosquito in areas with the virus in a supposed attempt to stop it?

They're designed to die early and thats somehow supposed to kill off the virus, even though a percentage of them fucking dont die early...

It seems really fucking stupid or maybe even downright malicious

I had it, its not a big deal, my wife had it at the beginning of her pregnancy, baby is normal

Isnt zyka somehow fucking patented by the fucking rockefellers?

no they're not allowed to do that yet, but they would if it got really bad.

guess who was playing around with mosquitos in recent years

just guess

How is zika any scarier than, say, lyme disease which is already endemic in the US?

Now the virus has mind control abilities wew. On a serious note, assuming you're being honest, what percentage of infected pregnancies result in microcephally kids? Sure your doc talked about it with you guys

It's low key, pretty fucking contagious, multiple vectors, and results in microcephally kiddos

Zika did give me some spots that never go away.
Not sure about percentage
The Doctor did not look to be worried, because I was a little worried

You didn't even fucking ask him?

We did ask him, he was not concerned

you want a hug?

There has been some cases of microcefaly

Why has the issue of patent ownership of the Zika virus not been the object of media coverage?

Lest we forget the words of David Rockefeller in an address to a Trilateral Commission meeting in June of 1991:

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years. … It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.”

Zikachan when?

Wait, when did your and your wife first go in for her pregnancy? If it was earlier in 2015 that was before a lot of the studies came out.

Middle 2015

>that one zika babby who sounds like she's dying whenever she breathes

fucked up man. why would anyone agree to bring something like that into the world. it's just suffering.

I think you're referring to a different non-zika related child with microcephaly

Eh, I'm looking forward to the depopulation.

It'll force us to double down on industrial automation, gene therapy (to alleviate or reverse the disease), and space exploration will probably get a bone tossed its way too.

The parts of the planet that both need depopulating and know shit-all about hygiene (looking at you, India and Africa) will be hit the hardest.

it's a good thing i don't go outside

As someone who plans to have children, this scares the fuck outta me

I'm happy I already have two healthy kids.

illegals are bring Zika over the border in the US. It will be spreading like wild fire soon.
just you wait.

>The globalist plan to sterilize the public comes back to bite them in the ass.
>The Zika virus spreads like wildfire.
>The cure (reserved for the sole use of the globalist elite) has one major side effect.
>The "cured" babies are born with terrible physical deformities.
>The globalist elite make use of the time travel technology they have kept secret for countless years.
>They visit us from their future... harvesting our organs and whatever else they might require in hopes of finding a cure for themselves.

>They are ayy lmaos.

" UNITED NATIONS – In the wake of the World Health Organization’s decision Monday to declare the Zika virus outbreak in Brazil an international health emergency, a glance at available evidence suggests open borders contribute to the vulnerability of the United States to the virus. "

>it makes people sterile
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Anybody remember Ebola-Chan?

Is Zika-chan a glorious Aztec goddess with hips that could kill a man from five hundred paces, or a microcephalous gremlin with a burlap sack sundress and a tiny pink bow on her deformed head?

Are you ready?

youtube.com/watch?v=965f8-Zt8Y0

Swine flu was hillarious. I almost died. I cured it with chicken soup and lemon tea. Glad that we have the glorious FREE healthcare.

interesting podcast on bill gates and just this subject:
youtube.com/watch?v=0cOogMO_zNA

>it appears to stay in the host's body indefinitely

As far as I know the woman can have a handicapped baby when she is infected, but not forever. You are making it bigger than wht it really is.

Neither. Humanoid mosquito.

Dengue is a problem. Zyka and Chikungunya are not problems.

>falling for the Zika meme
>not realizing it has more to do with the pesticides used to fight Zika carrying mosquitos
>the pesticides that retard growth and development of insects
>no way they could ever do similar things in a mammal, right? I'm sure they've tested it in drinking water before they wouldn't just put it in th-
>oh wait they did
>rat studies showed brain defects
>but those rats were euthanized prior to giving birth

you silly people

yeah dude, you should probably go get that checked out.

Nice reading comprehension. Read: practically. That is to say that they can't have kids without a serious risk of horrible birth defects.

for a couple of weeks

oy vey

Relax, this shit will blow over just like Eola did.
And if not, some Hues die, nothing valuable would be lost.

"media black out"

It's called no one cares because WHO doesn't think it's that big of a threat.

We don't have to worry.
Not until it gets to Madagascar, anyway.

you're talking about Operation Big Buzz right?

Well, the more you touch something like this the worse it gets if that makes sense. The short term economic boost of the Olympics is probably seen to the elites as more important than the long term consequences.
These Olympics are already going to be a failure, but the less Zika is mentioned, the less of a failure they'll be.

Nice reference

Zika is just the latest in the long series of disease-scams used to bilk tax payer dollars from the government. Prior to this it was swine flu, bird flu, SARS, etc

I am an exterminator we use growth regulators (roach/bedbug birth control) when we treat a house. Have definitely wondered this.

Are you daft?