Both teams coming off great wins

1pm kickoff EST

Metlife Stadium in NJ

Other urls found in this thread:

buffstream.com/watch/nfl-8.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUVALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LSU bowl

If McCown starts I'm gonna be triggered.

>2017
>jags are the best team in florida

someone kill me

He's not being paid 20 million a year to sit on the bench la

i don't get the jets. i think hackenburg and petty were bad draft picks, but they're young and have potential. mccown is old and you know what he gives you. best to start your young starters to see if they're worthwhile.

I don't care, getting 2 more meaningless wins with a 38 year old is not more important than playing the young guys. Especially since it seems like a few teams will out tank us.

Hopefully we didn't >jynx it.

petty was awful last year man :(

our qb drafting is the worst in the league

who's your gm again? regardless, you should get a franchise QB after this season. at least petty or hackenburg will be a quality backup. need to fix your offense though

So uh Powell is gonna have a big game right? jk jags run D is incredible

the jags secondary is fucking ridiculously good. fuck

Damn...that is some good coverage.

over/under 30 combined points

CANT STACK THE BOX AGAINST JAX THEY WILL FUCKING THROW BOMBS

>Forcing Bortles to beat you

DON'T GET PUNISHED JETS

JAGS BABY

over. jags are spooky. they will get a lead. nyj will have to pass and get fucked by jags' A+ secondary, then the jags pour it on

DUUUUUUUUUVVVVVAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL

Go Jags

WHAT THE FUCK BOOOOOOOOOOTLES?

why are the stands so empty?

>gets sacked
>15 yd pass immediately afterwards

PUNISHED

>STILL falling for the "Make Bortles beat you" meme

gg jags

metlife stadium is literally in the worst place possible. public transportation is fucked. plus the jags were road favorites for the first time since 2011

Welp our d went back to disappointing

What the fuck. No this is a dream. We can't be legit can we?

TOUCHDOWNNNNNN
JAGUARSSSSSS

>Bortles
>5 passing TDs no INTs in the past 2 games
2015 BORTLES IS CONFIRMED

PUNISHED
U
N
I
S
H
E
D

We live in a timeline where the Rams and Jaguars and the Titans might all make the playoffs. Its like the late 90’s and early 00’s again

Lads...

Its been so long.

Are we finally there?

Ah well that was shit defense. Also our first drive was pitiful, at least run the fucking ball on 1st down.

bort isn't the long term answer. the rest of the team is super bowl quality, but if we run the table this year, we won't be able to draft a long term QB. maybe we trade for alex smith or tannehill or garappolo to take us to the playoff.

Any math whizzes here? Can you please show the work for getting this answer? The answer is 2043

IT'S REAL BABY
YEARS OF HAVING TO WALLOW IN MISERY FINALLY PAYING OFF

maybe
I still have this feeling the other show is gonna drop.

If we can beat the Steelers next week, I'll feel really good about this team.

>jasg cumming over looking good against the jets

Lel

>jags run defense is shit
>jets don't run the ball

what the actual fuck?

WE GOT MEMES

wut

That's getting called back

the fuq
college rules pls

WHAT IN THE FUCK JASG

WHAT THE FUCK

What the fuck lol

Told you, run the baaaall

Don't think he was touched.

We’re cumming because we are about to be 3-1 m8. Who the fuck can rememeber the last time that had ever happened. Who the fuck remembers to care.

People called us shit all fucking offseason Bortles played horrible. Just let us have our fuckin moment because it may not last. Wow how fucking pathetic are you to want to shit on the happiness of a Jags fan. We aren’t assholes or delusional like Detroit.

I'm not watching- what the fuck happened?

Good ol' refball

75 YARDS

Is 75 yards a carry good

Aren't the jets supposed to suck this year?

The longest touchdown run in Jets history

LOL

>refball
Didn't even need to be reviewed, retard.

What a fucking fluke.
Fuck the jest.

>All you have to do is fake like you got touched before falling down to get ez points

The "touch" rule is retarded

decent

That's pretty sad desu

fuck off. the jags will fuck your bitch asses

>Jets will lose
There's no point in trash talking us Jets fans, we always expect to lose anyway.

This is classic Jets, always getting it wrong.

In a year they are supposed to tank so they can draft a good QB, they'll be surprisingly mediocre instead of terrible, win 6 games, and draft 12th.

At least we have something in common.

ty crobro

Rumors was that they were going to tank for first round pick. But it seems like they are trying to build their team now instead of "there is always next year"
Jets are going to the playoffs, screen cap this

fuck off yugoslavia

"
This is why the jets blow every year. Always hoping for a better year next season. Develop the team you currently have, don't expect magic from one QB next year.

ref btfo

>bbbut user we need to tank to get Darnold and then we'll become a SB contender

Any webm of the land dragon?

Let’s go jests

It's annoying, right?

This is the team we need to build on. Defense is becoming a contender, offensive line is great. Rbs and receivers are great. I'm telling you, this year we are going to the playoffs.

>Jets dominating
I FUCKING KNEW IT WAS A TRAP

Whoa we're actually getting pressure

What an odd sensation

WE'RE SUPPOSED TO SUCK THIS YEAR

No the Jets are going to kill us

Are you fucking retarded?

Offensive Line is horribly patched up as always (No All Stars). Defense is still a joke (No Solid CB and Demaro Davis is not an elite MLB)

Receivers and RBs are underrated but they are not elite.

This is a 5-11 team dont kid yourself.

Don't know about the playoffs, I certainly don't expect it. There's people crying about tanking all the fucking time. The players won't tank, they can't afford miles of shit tape in their careers. These young guys are hungry, coach them well and let them fucking play. I'm telling you, my biggest gripe with the team currently is that Petty and Hack are getting 0 play time.

TRAP GAME
R
A
P

G
A
M
E

>gonna lose to the jest

dont you know? the years we are supposed to suck is when we do good and the years we are supposed to suck we do good. 2015 and 2016 season are examples of this

Ffs what’s wrong with this orgnization why aren’t we tanking reeeeewe

jest are elite
we are failures

SAME OLD JAGS

>2015-2016
Way too much Fitzpatrick cocksucking. He was a waste of money.

>tfw another 7 win season with shit draft picks and no playoffs

wow great analysis m8. its like you are the only one who noticed fitz did not do good last year

Such is life for us

Jasg are back again I guess

Is Mr clown unironically better than fatpatrick and gyno Smith?

Honestly, I was more upset that big dick decker was out all season.

Yes. He's a great leader and has a great dynamic with his rbs and receivers
Playoffs inc

if mccown throws more than 30 TD this year the undoubtedly. if he throws 25 TD then on could make the argument that his WR core was worse than Fitz's in 2015 and is therefor better

Anyone got a decent stream? Sportsarefree is letting me down

Man, Kerley playing nice so far

Mr clown is 38 and the last time he won back to back games in which he started were in 2004. And we gave him a lot of cash. And he gets 100% of play time. He looks like a decent leader and mentor though.

buffstream.com/watch/nfl-8.php

and now hes out for us all this season BECAUSE HES GONE D:

NFL.com/streams