Murica

Murica

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36599102
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

100% of Scotland voted in? All of the voters in the entirety of Scotland voted the same way?

1,018,332 Scots voted to Leave

Yes we know dumb college kids like you
Want to change the definition of a country
Cuck off

What the hell is this? Two American's with different opinions? That... that can't be right. You're from the same country so you both have to have the same opinions.

Stop it please.

Butthurt trump supporters trying to justify voting for the most unqualified retard to run for president since Bush. Kek

Cuckong fucks

Out of 5 million

To be fair 1.6 mill voted to remain, 1 mill voted to leave. He could have run in to some pro brexit people easily enough.

I thought Scotland was part of the UK, so they're leaving too.

Not true. 38% of Scots voted to leave. 38% of 5 million is definitely not 1 million.

But the most unqualified retard to run for president since Bush was Obama.

can you prove that?

No the title belongs to drumpf. Mr I hate Hillary but have donated to the clinton foundation and stated she would mske a wonderful president. Hes a fucking joke.

Sure can
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36599102

Shut up loser. You are the retard pretending that no one in Scotland voted leave.

Clearly not butthurt enough now that you've bumped your own thread 3 times.

Scotland had a very low turnout

>implying all 5 million can/did vote
retard

that does not prove anything, says nothing about 1 million not being 38% of 5 million, nice try leaf

Keep disregarding that Drumpf is a dangerous retard. You think a washed up reality tv star is more intelligent than a harvard graduate. But you're a fuckin canadian your opinion on our affairs are invalid.

0.38×5000000 = 1900000

>implying 40% of Scots didn't vote leave

ITT: A shill argues with a Canadian about the legitimacy of a US presidential candidate

>nobody in Scotland was excited about the vote

I don't care if our president destroys America. I just want a president that didn't pussyfoot around issues. If Bush ran like Obama did, he try to push for plane control and say it's too easy for people to get planes instead of addressing the Islamic threat.

Indyref failed.

The majority of scots voted against becoming an independent state from the UK.

Therefore Scotland didn't vote for anything. They voted as citizens of the UK. And citizens of the UK were majority in favor of Brexit.