Even ISIS is partying for the brexit

Even ISIS is partying for the brexit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2y4Z8QdE580
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>If you aren't with EU you're with ISIS

WW3 when?

Wow I guess Brexit really brings all sorts of people together.

Whoa, what the fuck did I miss? Britain is leaving the EU??

youtu.be/2y4Z8QdE580

How you know this is fake and made by an American poster

>Britain's move

>Britain

>Caring about what sandniggers do?

have you literally just woken up from a coma?

just like ISIS uses videos of Trump to recruit right?

If we don't reverse the Brexit, then the terrorists have truly won

Yes. What prompted this? Refugees? What has Britain to gain?

Theres no reversing it

Yep, referendum was close but leave won.

probably brits are getting tired of the EU siphoning too much of their money

Immigration is the big issue, and anti-eu sentiment in general. Britain thinks it can regain control of its borders, but it wont if it wants to stay in the common market, and its economy will be smashed if it doesnt

They're trolling Scotland for trying to leave. And Northern Ireland because it's easy and they honestly don't give a fuck what they do anymore.

Scotland is very likely to leave now anyway

>referendum
>leave
So, they left the EU? But why? Does that mean less Mudslimes will be shipped into Britain? Is that the reason for this?

>brits are getting tired of the EU siphoning too much of their money
This is a valid reason I guess.

But wouldn't secure boarders and Syrians not being shipped en masse be a net gain in the long run?

Britain wasn't in the Schengen, The always had their border.

>What prompted this?

Stupidity. Right-wing populism and blind nationalism.

>What has Britain to gain?

Nothing.

Brits have made a huge mistake. They fucked up big time.

>What prompted this?
Britons (especially UKIP) beginning to doubt whether EU membership is really in Britain's best interest. Cameron foolishly underestimated the prevalence of this Euroskeptic viewpoint amongst the English, and agreed to hold a referendum. Leave won, and Cameron resigned.
>Refugees?
Likely has a lot to do with it, but there's more to it than that (though perhaps not in the mind of the average voter).
>What has Britain to gain?
Sovereignty, I guess. More control over their own domestic policy, rather than being at the mercy of Merkel et al.

ISIS is a liberal pawn.

>But wouldn't secure boarders and Syrians not being shipped en masse be a net gain in the long run?
Probably not, since the cost would be britains economy imploding. It could genuinely descend into third world territory if it went isolationist

they also want to issue a gold backed currency

from this you can conclude that ron paul is the head of isis

Wtf I hate isis now

Why don't you call Brussel's army and tell some one who actually cares?

>They fucked up big time.
Wanna explain your thoughts then lad? This:

>being at the mercy of Merkel

seems like a fate worse than death

if the terrorists win, they lose

As I always said:

Going against the globalist banking cartel is siding with the terrorists

Texas plz

This kills it.
Scotland is a welfare state, they can't survive on their own.
>tfw majority scot bloodline and admitting this hurts

kill yourself, texas

Wales and Cornwall voted leave.

fucking Propaganda

Scotland is the north Korea of Britain. The difference is that even the north Koreans were men enough to have their own independent nation.

If you're on the same side as ISIS then something is wrong with you. That's all I gotta say.

>but it wont if it wants to stay in the common market,
you're fucking retarded.

do you know how an island nation participates in the common market? with fucking freight ships?

do you know how freight ships are secured? with a complete customs detail, cargo scanning machine, drug dog inspections, the works.

ISIS aint doing shit

I can understand Scotland wanting independence, but it's ludicrous that they want to just join the EU instead of being autonomous. Do they think the EU would somehow treat them better than the UK would?

Exactly.
Scotland has it's head to far up it's own ass to realize that.
If Scotland does it, then Catalonia will too; hence Spain's veto.
Also, Flanders or Walloonia could too, hence Belgium's veto.

no its not even possible stop spreading misinformation.

They had a referendum last year.

They won't be getting another for at least 20 years.

Sturgeon may bitch and moan all she wants and bring the proceedings to parliament where the majority English politicians will wipe their asses with the paper work.

They'll cite expenses and costs and the money isn't there to hold the referendum.

Then the Scots who are angry as fuck that she couldn't make good on her promises will turn on her and start voting labour/tory or whatever new party forms from the current shit show.

It's not fake. I saw it a couple hours ago.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/

I agree!

I fucking called this as soon as scotland started their shit

nobody believed me

Scotland can hold another referendum but they won't leave once Spain and Belgium makes it clear Scotland will be blocked from joining the EU under all circumstances

Yes ISIS totally wants Britain to be independent and not be forced to bring in millions of Muslims anymore so that it is harder to impose Sharia worldwide.

Oh wait.

Because Europe is a liberal cuck union. They let in muslims, who by the way, they are raping european children, and that sickens me, the fact that I PAY THEM to live here, using my taxes, and they've only been in here for half a year yet they already start raping and stealing.

The bigger problem is that these people are too scared that they would seem racists so they either don't talk about it or they make it seem like the muslims are just being the "vicrims of discrimination". It's just fucking gross, muslims not only deserve to be shipped back in sandville, but they deserve to rot in there as well.

Becoming yet another EU latch-on would be Scotland's only way of surviving without the UK.

They had their chance to be autonomous a year or two ago, and voted no. Now that the rest of the UK is out, they could probably become autonomous with enough effort, but they will never be welcomed into the EU. It opens the door for other welfare leeches.

megyn didnt look too happy reporting on brexit.

what did her face mean?

It's so fucking obvious at this point ISIS is just a manufactured excuse.

>breitbart

isnt the whole modern history of scotland and ireland shit tier attempts at independence? any reason to think this one will turn out any differently

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

>foia document obtained from dod

Well no shit OP.
ISIS is just as against globalism as we are.

OBAMA BTFO BY ISIS ONCE AGAIN
JV TEAM ON A ROLL AGAINST BARACK

The English are working to save europe from germany for the 3rd fucking time in 100 years and ONCE again it will likely involve the USA and Russia.
Trumps got us covered

I heard ISIS was partying because of my niece's birthday, so I immediately killed her. Take THAT, ISIS!

>ISIS hates Jews
>Britain left the EU-Golem
>Britain became a minor inconvenience to the kikes, a status even ISIS couldn't achieve
No surprise there.

this

No, it's just a stupid meme going around Sup Forums right now

They're celebrating because now britain is an easy target for them, they can active their cells in the uk.
After all, britbongs cant own guns.

YES GOYIM, CAN'T YOU SEE THAT EVEN ISIS SUPPORTS YOUR DUMB DECISION

WE MUST HOLD MORE REFERENDUMS UNTIL WE GET THE CORRECT VOTE

Kek

If you kill your enemies, they win

Want to be Eisenhower huh? Too bad it's not 1930 and you are knee deep in horseshit.

Did they give a reason?

>WE MUST ALWAYS DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT ISIS WANTS

How about we just fucking kill them?

This is supposedly from 2014 though

Nothing has changed since then.

Scotland is still an economic drain.

In another thread Brits were saying they have oil

But also that Brits found more oil

No they can't.

The most they can do is bring a proposal to hold an independence referendum to London/parliament.

Parliament will never sign off on it.

If we ever decided that the costs of not having the referendum (pissed off Scots) outweighed actually having it we would delay it for so long that the EU would have already died.

they called for attacks on paris and germany in wake of brexit

Venezuela has oil too, doesn't mean shit.

They have the north sea oil, but the price of oil has plummeted, even since Scotland's referendum.

Why are you on Sup Forums?

pol actually gave the enemies exactly what they wanted. You racist pigs should be ashamed.

left wing shithead, go buck to taking care of your wife's son.

Scotland is so shit even the EU won't take them.

Starting to wish they'd left in 2014 tbqh.

i am legit crying right now i am so sad

FFS, I'm gonna go punch J.T. right in the fuckin' face for that.

#justtrudeauthings

Quit typing like a fucking 13 year old girl on facebook. Represent your fucking stupid people, God damn.

inb4 v& by CSIS

Oh, who am I kidding? They're probably busy trying to make sure Trudeau's refugee invitees don't blow anything up.

If you kill the EU, they win.

>have made a huge mistake
has

pretty shitty english for a chilean cuck, po

you are right about one of those.

Yfw the terrorists really didn't want to invade the UK and just wanted to fuck up the EU instead

36 billion dollars a year for boatloads of niggers and sand niggers

i type however i feel like typing

>Brits have made a huge mistake
>Brits has made a huge mistake
Stick to Spanish, amigo. Don't try to correct other anons' grammar if you don't know what you're talking about.

yfw terrorists always seem to have the best interests of usa and israel in mind, what a coincidence!

> C U R R E N T
> Y E A R